Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 (2641 Views)

Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) / Nokia Lumia 930 And 535 Are Covered By Mansard Insurance / You Can Play Fruit Ninja On The Nokia Lumia 930 With A Knife Very Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Fulaman198(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2014
Battle Vid: iPhone 6 vs Lumia 930:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQI31wbnaNU
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Mention(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2014
That's why they are called Nokia

2 Likes

Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by solomonbrown64: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2014
....We all know Nokia kills it in that aspect...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Heeboy94(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Nokia! Still the best.
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by reaky(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
I will be back
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by IAMBREEZY: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
i will comment later.
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by martineverest(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
All lumia with pureview cameras got no rivals. 830,920,925,1020,930,1520 are all crazy in camera and gaming facilities.

2 Likes

Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by golddeejay(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
martineverest: All lumia with pureview cameras got no rivals. 830,920,925,1020,930,1520 are all crazy in camera and gaming facilities.
very true

3 Likes

Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Fulaman198(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Now that there is no more Nokia since Microsoft owns them, the phones will now be called Microsoft Lumia phones.

The guy in the video presenting the information I think he's a fellow Nigerian trying to alter his accent.
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Fulaman198(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
I think Microsoft is heading in the right direction now that their phones will be operating on Windows 10.
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Kingdre(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
But Nokia are behind when it come to marketing
Nokia is going down really fast.?
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Fulaman198(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kingdre: But Nokia are behind when it come to marketing
Nokia is going down really fast.?

There is no more Nokia. Microsoft owns them now. Future phones that use the Lumia name will be referred to as Microsoft Lumia. Lumia phones will strictly be running Windows.
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
easiest way to know you are great, everyone compares themselve with you..
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by gen2briz(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
What next pls
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Fulaman198(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
Slonge2: easiest way to know you are great, everyone compares themselve with you..

People want to show that the iPhone is overrated, there are much better phones out there.
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
You know what the best part is about the Nokia 930?

IT DOESNT BEND

6 Likes

Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Zedric: You know what the best part is about the Nokia 930?

IT DOESNT BEND

Ur head de there!!!
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Heeboy94(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Zedric: You know what the best part is about the Nokia 930?

IT DOESNT BEND
LOL
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Readonee35L(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
smiley
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by LordReed(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Depending on how Windows 10 turns out my next phone may very well be a Microsoft Lumia.

1 Like

Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Fulaman198(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
LordReed: Depending on how Windows 10 turns out my next phone may very well be a Microsoft Lumia.

Same here, my thoughts exactly. I want to be a part of one ecosystem. I have a Windows Computer running the current latest live iteration of Windows (8.1) so I would like my phone to run the same OS as well. What I would like to see is Intel develop more chips for smart phones with 64-bit architecture.
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by LordReed(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

Same here, my thoughts exactly. I want to be a part of one ecosystem. I have a Windows Computer running the current latest live iteration of Windows (8.1) so I would like my phone to run the same OS as well. What I would like to see is Intel develop more chips for smart phones with 64-bit architecture.

Say I haven't really understood why mobile phones need to shift to 64bit architecture. I can understand tablets going 64bit but phones? Seems like a waste because what most of us do with our smart phones is consume content not productivity and even the little editing we do is not worth 64bit architecture IMO.

1 Like

Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Fulaman198(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
LordReed:

Say I haven't really understood why mobile phones need to shift to 64bit architecture. I can understand tablets going 64bit but phones? Seems like a waste because what most of us do with our smart phones is consume content not productivity and even the little editing we do is not worth 64bit architecture IMO.

I'll tell you why, it's similar to the concept we discussed before. As time goes on, Computer Chips and processors continue to shrink. The Next broadwell chip will be placed on 14nm architecture. If this continues, the concept of mobile computers in your pockets will be quite possible (and Windows will be the first to do it).

Imagine a smartphone or a tablet with a form factor of 5" - 8" with 128gb of internal (hopefully SSD) storage with 4gb of RAM and 64-bits. With the way technology is these days. That one device could become your computer. With Windows 10 being a full operating system, one could hook up their smartphone to a Miracast supported device, bluetooth keyboard and mouse to have that full desktop experience they are looking for. Alternatively, when you are not using it as a desktop device, it could be your mobile device. So 1 device for all purposes. I believe that this is what Microsoft is attempting to achieve.

Need to stream a movie that you are watching from your phone to a 50"+ TV? No problem just use the built-in Miracast screen sharing feature. The possibilities are endless. What needs to happen is that phones need to find a way to fit a GPU nearly as competent as those found on Intel Iris computers. That is the most difficult part.
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by emeraldlife: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Where una dey? HTC haa cooked up 64bit architecture phones runningbon android OS.

Thnx for mirroring intonthe future of smartphones.

Am more afraid of death now cos i want to use and be part of these wonderful technology.
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by LordReed(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

I'll tell you why, it's similar to the concept we discussed before. As time goes on, Computer Chips and processors continue to shrink. The Next broadwell chip will be placed on 14nm architecture. If this continues, the concept of mobile computers in your pockets will be quite possible (and Windows will be the first to do it).

Imagine a smartphone or a tablet with a form factor of 5" - 8" with 128gb of internal (hopefully SSD) storage with 4gb of RAM and 64-bits. With the way technology is these days. That one device could become your computer. With Windows 10 being a full operating system, one could hook up their smartphone to a Miracast supported device, bluetooth keyboard and mouse to have that full desktop experience they are looking for. Alternatively, when you are not using it as a desktop device, it could be your mobile device. So 1 device for all purposes. I believe that this is what Microsoft is attempting to achieve.

Need to stream a movie that you are watching from your phone to a 50"+ TV? No problem just use the built-in Miracast screen sharing feature. The possibilities are endless. What needs to happen is that phones need to find a way to fit a GPU nearly as competent as those found on Intel Iris computers. That is the most difficult part.

Hmmm you envisage a device like what Ubuntu wanted to do yeah? That will be really kool. Well let's hope the UX is turns out great.

2 Likes

Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by martineverest(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Seriously,it ll be a wasted of time and resources moving to 64 bit.imagine a phone with 4 gig ram or more.
LordReed:

Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Fulaman198(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
LordReed:

Hmmm you envisage a device like what Ubuntu wanted to do yeah? That will be really kool. Well let's hope the UX is turns out great.

Indeed
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Fulaman198(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
To me Android and iOS with 64-bits makes no sense. But a 64-bit Windows 10 device makes sense.
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by martineverest(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Well said man......dats the secreat behind next surface and lumia 1530(mclaren).they(microsoft and intel) shifted the release of some powerful broadwell chips and lumia mclaren to 2015,soas to coincide with release of windows 10.av always said the smart race will be between apple and microsoft.sorry for androis os;it allied and qualcomm snapdragon.......cant wait to ave lumia 1530 with win10,cortana,kinect and more..
Fulaman198:

1 Like

Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Fulaman198(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
martineverest: Well said man......dats the secreat behind next surface and lumia 1530(mclaren).they(microsoft and intel) shifted the release of some powerful broadwell chips and lumia mclaren to 2015,soas to coincide with release of windows 10.av always said the smart race will be between apple and microsoft.sorry for androis os;it allied and qualcomm snapdragon.......cant wait to ave lumia 1530 with win10,cortana,kinect and more..

Yeah I hear you on that one. Personally for me I will upgrade to a new device in 2016. I currently have a Nexus 5.
Re: Nokia 930 Camera Destroys Iphone 6 by Fulaman198(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Where To Purchase New Tecno Smartphones With Warranty In Makurdi Benue State. / How I Confirmed The Economy Is Truly Harsh! / Download Infinix Note 5 X604 Official Stock ROM All Versions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.