Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,677 members, 7,827,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Where To Purchase New Tecno Smartphones With Warranty In Makurdi Benue State. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where To Purchase New Tecno Smartphones With Warranty In Makurdi Benue State. (2651 Views)

Best 5 Smartphones With 4G Support That Cost Less Than N35,000 / 5 Smartphones With Massive Battery Capacity / Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Tecno Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Purchase New Tecno Smartphones With Warranty In Makurdi Benue State. by clickable(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2015
Original source:http://www.mobilebreed.com/2015/11/purchase-tecno-phones-with-warranty-in-Makurdi-Benue-state..html
Purchasing a smart phones or tablet is one thing getting a long lasting serving smart phone is another thing.
Most of our Local smart phone dealers do not offer Warranties for smart phone we purchase from them.
Therefore If we find out within a short period of 5ime that the smart phone has a fault, say firmware problem which is not from our own ends the risk will all be on our own heads
In summary if a warranty Is granted for your smart phone you can return It within the warranty period and it Will be peacefully exchanged for another after it is reviewed.
The advantages of Purchasing a smart phone with warranty, grants cannot be over emphasised.
Where to purchase New Tecno Smart phones with warranty in Makurdi Benue state.

Tecno Mobile Office Makurdi

For now the only place i know where to get warranties for Tecnos smartphones is is the TECNO Mobile official office.
Address: TECNO MOBILE OG WINNERS PLAZA along old Otukpo Road Makurdi Benue state.
It is also important to ask still ask for a warranty once you purchase a smartphone from them to avoid stories that touch.
How I find out about the Office.

Initially what mad find the place is simply because I went there to see if I could get someones phone which has a Factory problem fixed for him
Although the lady there made me to understand they don’t fix out phones with Factory problems yet in Makurdi except in places like Abuja, Lagos e.t.c
She further made me to understand that since the smart phone is a new one it should be returned if it has a warranty unfortunately, for the person who bought this smart phone it comes with no warranty grant.
Then I realised the benefit of buying smart phones and gadgets with warranties.
I hope by now you should have understand the advantages of buying smart phones or generally any expensive gadget with warranty.
Kindly share if this info helps.

Original source:http://www.mobilebreed.com/2015/11/purchase-tecno-phones-with-warranty-in-Makurdi-Benue-state..html

Re: Where To Purchase New Tecno Smartphones With Warranty In Makurdi Benue State. by dominique(f): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2015
Mak town!!!
Re: Where To Purchase New Tecno Smartphones With Warranty In Makurdi Benue State. by Frontier2: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
A tecno retail outlet in Markurdi? That is good
Re: Where To Purchase New Tecno Smartphones With Warranty In Makurdi Benue State. by samsard(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Try O.G Winners, they have have a shop at Katsina Ala street and the main one at O.G Winners plaza along Otukpo/Bank road.
Re: Where To Purchase New Tecno Smartphones With Warranty In Makurdi Benue State. by ChidinmaRose(f): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Tecno is now everywhere. Nice
Re: Where To Purchase New Tecno Smartphones With Warranty In Makurdi Benue State. by ChidinmaRose(f): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheesy

ChidinmaRose:
Tecno is now everywhere. Nice
Re: Where To Purchase New Tecno Smartphones With Warranty In Makurdi Benue State. by Davidovinci(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
cheesy
You from makurdi?

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone Camera Exlplained : Why More Megapixel Isn’t Always Better / What's So Special About This Itels31 Mobile Phone / How To Slap Someone Through The Internet (100 % Real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.