Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner (27105 Views)

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by madgoat(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is so sad to read.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Lucasbalo(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sorry for the lost of your brother. May God be with you and your family. Its cases like this that makes a lot of people give up on Nigeria. Unfortunately, there are many cases like this all over the country. This is nothing but pure anarchy for someone to lose his life while doing his legal job and police officer asking for a bribe to do his job. What a hell hole of a place?. May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Ericsdm55(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
So sad. What a wicked world we live in? God Almighty who is not a man, will fight for you people.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Montaque(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please we can create a hashtag # for him on twitter. I suggest #Mr.Odion.Aimeyakagbon. This cannot go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by erunz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Montaque: Please we can create a hashtag # for him on twitter. I suggest #Mr.Odion.Aimeyakagbon. This cannot go unpunished
yes u are right we can create a hashtag for him on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by idlaw2k3(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Afroconnect: A fellow Nairalander shared this,pls let's copy,paste and post/share till justice is served.

A noble man can not stand to look away when injustice iis being served-do something.

The Gruesome murder of my senior brother – Mr odion AIMEYEKAGBON by a Royalty ON THURSDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2014

I want to report the deliberate and gruesome murder of my senior brother - Mr. odion Aimeyekagbon to NairaLanders. He is an employee of REAL STRIKER Security Company based in Oregun road, opposite Alausa bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

On Thursday 11th September, 2014 at about 6pm, a man (name yet to be confirmed) who is well known in the community of Ikosi, a relation of the Bale of Ikosi ,drove his car to the main gate of Folawiyo GRA in Ikosi road, beside MR. BIG’s restaurant. my brother who is a security guard on duty with one of his colleagues demanded for gate pass from this man, the man did not have a gate pass, and there is a standing order by the Resident Association of Folawiyo GRA that anyone without a gate pass should not be allowed to pass through the gate.

This man, the murderer! Was not comfortable with the demand from my brother and his colleague, probably because he is the son or brother of the Bale of Ikosi, or because he is an influential man in the community, he felt my brother has embarrassed and insulted him. After much argument and intervention by passers-by, he was allowed to pass the main gate without proper clearance or presentation of gate pass.
Instead of this man to go peacefully, no! He picked his mobile phone and called thugs and “Area Boys”. These hoodlums came with knives and other weapons to beat up my brother and his colleague on duty.

the other guard was lucky to had ran away with injuries inflicted on him, but unfortunately, after severe beating and stabbing, my brother died on the spot at the main gate of Folawiyo GRA where is duty post was.

the painful part is that, we have not been able to see the corpse of my late brother. the police only showed us the pictures of the mutilated and blood cover corpse taken at the crime scene. When we demanded that they should take us to the mortuary at Ikorodu where the police deposited the corpse, the IPO in charge of the case refuses to take us there, except we give him five thousand naira (N5,000) – CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT! Five thousand naira to see the corpse of our murdered brother!

As at the time of writing, the police have not been able to make a single arrest. They only went to arrest innocent members of the community, and later collected money from their relations to bail them.

From the information we gathered ourselves from the crime scene, the murderer is a well known man in the community. The police are telling us that they want the murderer to report himself to the police station.
The company where my brother worked before he died is not helping matters, all they keep telling us is that they are capable of burying my brother whenever we are ready. They claimed that they have capable lawyers, but they have not done anything as regard arresting this murderer.

I earnestly want to plead with Nairalanders to help us in any way they can, especially in sharing and broadcasting this gross injustice that had be perpetrated by a so called ROYALTY of IKOSI.

Just like my late brother, I am a law-abiding citizen of this country. I do not want to take law into my hands. Please brethren, the only way to fight this injustice is by crying out to all of you and to God Almighty to hear my plight.

YES! our brother is dead, he can not be brought back to life, but we do not want this man to just go free without paying for the innocent blood he has shed.

I also want to beg good-spirited Nigerians or lawyers to help us out, because from all indications, the POLICE want to sweep this murder case under the carpet. REAL STRIKER security company is not helping us either, it appeals they are collaborating with the police to cover up this injustice.

Below is my email address. Due to security reasons, I did not post my phone numbers, please drop you number here and I will call you back with a PRIVATE NUMBER to discuses further. You can also send me a mail.

Thank you all for your anticipated assistance.
Regards.
………………………………………………………………………………………………..
my Name: osas Aimeyekagbon
Email: jonessara@ymail.com

IPO (Ikosi Police Station): Mustapha Rasaq
GSM: 08062568584

REAL STRIKER SECURITY SERVICES LIMITED
Address: 25 Balogun Street, Off Oregun Road , Alausa, Ikeja-Lagos.
Or
28 Balogun Street, off kudirat Abiola Way, Alausa, Ikeja-lagos
Manager GSM: 07082502500

Link to a PDF version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7QJkiB2LGFGb25EUTg2XzN3SFk/edit?usp=sharing

[size=16pt]Police waiting for the Murderers to report themselves to the station[/size] ?

4 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nigeria has a long way to go..lawlessness everywhere...the rich intimidating the average..one thing is cartain,,we shall all account for our deeds...RIP to the dead...lets bombard the DPO with text messages until something happens..
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by mascot87(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
i just called the president in person of Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan about this case and he assures me that he will look into it. He told me that he has called the commissioner of police in Lagos to ensure that the culprit is brought to book.
Op, may the soul of your brother rest in peace.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by M4gunners: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
MayorofLagos: Op, may your brother rest in peace.

your story is touching and there are people that can fight your cause and will not demand a penny from you. One of them is Sahara Reporters. They are investigative journalists and love to uncover atrocities against society. They will probe this case on all sides....but becareful, make sure your brother was clean also and was not the instigator and provoker of this disorder. In cases like this it is easy to view the deceased as a victim but when truth surfaces we see things differently.

Good luck.

So in Nigeria today provokers are allowed to be killed with out justice or how?

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by elemagoon(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
So so sorry for ur loss. I pray God repose the soul of d departed. Now having followed the comments by Nlnders, permit me to say u shld b very careful pls. Because of ur grief, u seem to b alienating those who shld help u. And u wnt blv this if I say in this case, THE POLICE. Yes the police. U c, u weren't there immediately the incident happened but ur late brother´s colleagues were. Their statements are vital here. What u shld do is simple. Ensure they gv statements, if u are nt satisfied wt the proceedings and or its pace, mk ur feelings knwn to d authorities at SARS. But pls note murder case na long story oo. U may file a petition to COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, LAGOS STATE COMMAND. Copy, AIG ZONE 2 ONIKAN, IGP, LOUIS EDET HOUSE ABUJA, NHRC. HIGHER AUTHORITIES WILL TAKE IT UP. I GUAEANTEE U. FLASH M ON 08176287518. I wl cal u. So so sorry abt ur loss.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by SKYQUEST(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Acidosis: If I were you; I will kill the man on spot.

Get someone to have him shot dead.

Forget the Police; they won't help you. You are from Edo/Delta state, do not die in Lagos.

Go to your state and hire assasins. With N50,000, you can make the baale cry over his dead son.
This is the kind of advice you get when people who are suppose to ensure justice is done becomes glaringly irresponsible.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by richs(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tlovely: both d culprits n the pepertrators of this heinous crime must suffer unto death... this has not gotten to d point of killing that guy... this should be an opportunity to rise all niaralanders to raise fire until dis criminals ar brought to book.. until justice is served even jonathan should here dis .. dis madness is beyond walk on by... i go play my role wit all massive effort... signing out of this forum to contact every possible media..website.,blog.. social network...true lawyers n not thieves..sahara reports. facebook..lagos state govt.. infact. d world shld b in search of dat man n d idiots of a useless hopeless n brainwashed boys involved...d land shall provide dem no safe haven... by the way wat is fashola doin in lagos state if such crime shld be allowed to hv gone un attended to upto dis week wit all d dust it has raised in dat area....dis alone cld be enough to tarnish or even wreck d image of his effort in lagos...if an opposition decides to take it up.... makin lagos under fashola's nose, a land of gross injustice....no tym 4 talks again...NAIRALANDERS THIS IS UR OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW DAT U CAN BE UR BROTHERS KEEPER..WE HAVE GONE BEYOND A FAMILY HERE.. WE ARE NOW A GROUP... LET US MAKE OUR PRESENCE FELT..LET US HELP A BROTHER...LET US HELP A PEOPLE... Dashin 2 my facebook page first...den d rest wld be a movement..
o boy i beg take kam easy,i feel scandalize also,justice will surely be meted out to both the corrupt police who ask for 5000 naira and the assasins
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
ONLY IN NIGERIA......... Sobs
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by M4gunners: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
RIP to the dead . The police is demanding 5000 to show them their brother dead body . What a wicked World.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by bamidele029: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Let us be the champions for justice guys. Please send this story to popular blogs like Linda Ikeji and also let's start spreading the hashtag. Let us let these evil money bags know that it's not the old Nigeria where you use your wealth to cheat people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by M4gunners: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
mascot87: i just called the president in person of Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan about this case and he assures me that he will look into it. He told me that he has called the commissioner of police in Lagos to ensure that the culprit is brought to book.
Du misgebot.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by justi4jesu(f): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
tellwisdom:

Guy, wetin dey ur email wey u no go let person hear word?? sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i no fit laugh...you wetin concern u sef grin

#R.I.P to ur brother @OP
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by chinex276(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
After reading dis I have neva being dis sad in a lng while, seriously, d police in dis country are worse dan abubakar shekau and his boys... Jus imagine d type of country i find myself in.. Bro i must sincerely say i feel ur pain considering hw d evil was perpetrated. I will do everything possible 2 help, i knw someone at leadership newspaper who can take dis story up 4 d world 2 see, nd dnt 4get 2 always disturb God 4 his immediate response.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Ebukaokeke5: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
08035120283.Call dat line n let's find u justice.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by bknight: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
I called the police station and spoke with Mr Mustapha Rasaq, the IPO. He says the case has been transferred to Panti.

OP, how true? Any updates?
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by bknight: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Montaque: Please we can create a hashtag # for him on twitter. I suggest #Mr.Odion.Aimeyakagbon. This cannot go unpunished

#FindOdionsKillers

#BringOdionsKillersToJustice
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by o42austino(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
i hv already called the IPO and told him that justice must be done that Nigerians are watching.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by seledafti: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lets start calling those numbers to fpr them to know that this cannot be sweep under the carpet...Lawyers in the house ....over to you.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by naijaaone(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
op, while u are waiting for well spirited Nigerians to join u in the fight against the cold murdering of ur broda, try as much as u can to keep an eye on the other guy that was on duty with ur brother that day. i pray he recovers fast so that he can attest to the brutal murdering of ur brother since he is a living witness, i'm quite sure that that would be enouph evidence to kick the ass of the culprit. Justice must prevail.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by kokozain(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
RIP to the death
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by lionduke(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
mekaboy:

Is this story verified ?
Bros! are you human?

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by o42austino(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
i hv sent a message to mr.President via his Facebook account Regarding this and i believe he will take action.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by BabaGnoni: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
[size=20pt]The Gruesome Murder Of Mr. Odion Aimeyekagbon By A Royalty[/size]

Someone transferred osasaim's original post from "Family" and buried it in "Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes"
https://www.nairaland.com/1926951/gruesome-murder-mr-odion-aimeyekagbon#26746032
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by adeyinkaolajide: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
So sad. Though I reside in same vicinity,i have known this man for quire sometime. Always greeting me when I pass by though I have never asked for his name.

BabaGnoni: [size=20pt]The Gruesome Murder Of Mr. Odion Aimeyekagbon By A Royalty[/size]

Someone transferred osasaim's original post from "Family" and buried it in "Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes"
https://www.nairaland.com/1926951/gruesome-murder-mr-odion-aimeyekagbon#26746032
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
I feel saddened and infuriated by this. I hope you get ƬђΞ help you seek so that justice can be meted out to that unfortunate individual who feels he won't be answerable to this. Protests break out in civilized countries due to incidents °ƒ this nature: such never happens here. It's so sad and may your brother RIP. angry cry
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by femmy2010(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is so sad. I pray justice is gotten.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Tundenoni(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
mascot87: i just called the president in person of Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan about this case and he assures me that he will look into it. He told me that he has called the commissioner of police in Lagos to ensure that the culprit is brought to book.

He won't call a CP he'll rather call the IG ,
That's the channel.

Stop playing this kind of moronic game on serious issue like this.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha / Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.