Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (38380 Views)

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by MAYOWAAK: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
A man who claims to be a "Prophet Dr" by the name,Christopher U D Ukpala has given the governor of Lagos State,Babatunde Raji Fashola a two week ultimatum to re-open the Yaba Railway Market,failure to do so will lead to the sacrifice of the two children of the governor.This much was contained on posters placed at Yaba today signed by the man who also goes by the title:Spiritual Doctor.

SOURCE:I was at Yaba earlier today when I saw the posters.I was so curious I had to remove one of the posters from where it was pasted to share on this platform.

11 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by mayorall(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
Na trash. Spiritual ko, spiridine. Fash is immuned to that.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Mepounds(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
Na big lie.U be fake!
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by greenoak: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
But why Its nt hindering the spread of the gospel so why would he claim God will take his children?
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by naptu2: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
Won't happen. That place will probably become the Yaba Rail Station.

I would rather advocate that the government should provide mortgage facilities to traders. This should make the Tejuosho and other markets more affordable.

Trading on or beside the rail line is complete insanity.

13 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by seanet02: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Foolish Man Wants To Make Money

2 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by talktimi(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
I hope mr prophet knows that there's no where in the world where chaos is condoned ? In fact why are we giving this guy time of day sef

5 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by bloggernaija: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
another lunatic in need of quick and sharp deportation.
Go and tell orji to open a railway market in isiala Ngwa.

36 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by talktimi(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ok
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by talktimi(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
bloggernaija: another lunatic in need of quick and sharp deportation.
Go and tell orji to open a railway market in isiala Ngwa.
who brought orji into this one now ? You wan start another tribal war here again abi ? Pls try using your head a bit

27 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by RedMullet: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ukpala.....what sort of name is that in Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
De man even put his phone number incase fashola needs prayers grin grin grin grin. This is funny but shouldn't be ignored, i have learn't never to underestimate anyone not even a 10yr old child

2 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by yemi2plus(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
^ what's wrong with your brain?

1 Like

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
someone looking for cheap popularity

2 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
Fashola better listens...
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by switch360(f): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
Na wa o !

1 Like

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by try69: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tank God a place for lunatics is not far..Take the man there ASAP cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
@realexokla: Did you just escape from yaba left?

1 Like

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
lol
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by alaoeri: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Una no see the name Prophet Ukpala lol, laughing in swahili.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Kairoseki77: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
gboss4sure: De man even put his phone number incase fashola needs prayers grin grin grin grin. This is funny but shouldn't be ignored, i have learn't never to underestimate anyone not even a 10yr old child

They should use his number to find him. SMH.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by mu2sa2: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
How many "prophets" has christianity nigeriana produced?

4 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by saintkola(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
This iss beyond ridiculous!
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Kairoseki77: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
mu2sa2: How many "prophets" has christianity nigeriana produced?

I will only believe a prophet if he can predict the lottery numbers in America, and who will win football games.

1 Like

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by delors(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
See this I-never-chop prophet. Ya fada! Anyway, if anything happens to Fashola's children, we know whom to face.
I kinda have a feeling this is a publicity stunt for his new revival church...mumu

1 Like

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by funshint(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
Now when they start to deport goats like dis; the selfish ones will start to use that to deceive the gullible ones. Mtchewww!!!!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) / $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles / Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.