Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,242 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters (862 Views)

Senate To Share Committees Between APC, PDP / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2014
Over the years, I've observed with keen interest the dividing line between supporters of the two major political parties in Nigeria. Whenever an issue crops up, it's not very difficult to identify the line each party supporters will take. In recent times, I've seen that 90% of APC supporters will kick against any issue relating to President Goodluck Jonathan, the CAN "President", the Anglican Church "recent award to the President", Prophet T.B. Joshua, the Military success over the terrorist, among others. On the other hand, same 90% of PDP/GEJ supporters will kick against any issue relating to Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, Fashola, Sahara reporters among other issues in that light. From both divides, it's very bad of us all as Nigerians to see issues of national interest and unity from one view point. I plead with us all to come together to build a country we'll be all proud of. God bless us all. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2014
www.crap dot com
Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2014
nchewi: www.crap dot com
Elaborate on your comment please.
Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by MrWhoKnows(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2014
I have a dream that one day both PDP and APC gladiators will share a drink and toast to the health of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by Yustash001(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2014
9ice one..@op #TEAM NEUTRAL#

1 Like

Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by atinukedam(f): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2014
Gud talk

1 Like

Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2014
MrWhoKnows: I have a dream that one day both PDP and APC gladiators will share a drink and toast to the health of Nigeria.
Guess Berem and Sincere9igeria should take this to heart.
Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2014
Yustash001: 9ice one..@op #TEAM NEUTRAL#
Thanks
Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2014
atinukedam: Gud talk
Thanks.
Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2014
# team politics of profit# whichever party pays the most
Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
GodsMercy1: Over the years, I've observed with keen interest the dividing line between supporters of the two major political parties in Nigeria. it's very bad of us all as Nigerians to see issues of national interest and unity from one view point. [size=16pt]I plead with us all to come together to build a country we'll be all proud of. [/size]God bless us all. Amen!
Please how do we go about that? grin
Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
VoteOutPDPJona:
Please how do we go about that? grin
Let's try our best to support the government in any way we can and also point out the ills constructively in the right way.
Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by tobechi74: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Just like drawing line b/w theism and atheism

agnostism or confused
Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
tobechi74: Just like drawing line b/w theism and atheism

agnostism or confused
Maybe but my appeal is for us all to work together as one without the verbal attacks.
Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
GodsMercy1: Let's try our best to support the government in any way we can and also point out the ills constructively in the right way.

What should we do when we point out these ills and the government does not give a damn about us?
Re: Drawing The Line Between APC And PDP Supporters by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 02, 2014
VoteOutPDPJona:

What should we do when we point out these ills and the government does not give a damn about us?
From my own assessment, our motives behind most criticisms is not good. From what I said above, 90% of either sides wish the other fails. It's not really about pointing out the ills but the rationale behind it. Power belongs to God. It may be someone else turn tomorrow. To be sincere with you, have you taken a day out to pray and wish this government succeeds? That's the point of wishing someone else excel in his endeavour. Let's work together in love. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

#MUST READ# BUHARI 2015 Age Is Not Barrier- David West / President Jonathan Threatens Governor Amaechi. / Suleiman Abba: A Profile In Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.