Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,267 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan (1091 Views)

Plz Help! Her Husband Has Suddenly Developed Sick Sexual Fantasies. / Can Someone Help Me Understand This Behaviour / Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan by AltarBoy1: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Plz can any help me with a loan of about 120k, am willing to use any of my certificate as collateral. I have been looking for a job for a very long time now and nothing seem to be coming. I just want to start a biz and the capital is what I dont have. I have gone to banks for loan, but the condition is what I didnt meet. Plz any out there willing to help, am ready to drop my certificates with you any time I pay back, I can then collect it. Plz save a soul. Thanks.
Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan by slimyem: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Of what use is your certificates as collateral since it cannot be monetized?
Hit the streets boy and get your hands dirty. You can save up from there and start your own business. It'll be a miracle if this thread of yours gets someone here to invest N120k in you.
All the best cool

1 Like

Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan by egopersonified(f): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Why does this thread look familiar? Anyway, be conscious of lacasera and poo.

1 Like

Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan by ifyalways(f): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
egopersonified: Why does this thread look familiar? Anyway, be conscious of lacasera and poo.
Lmao cheesy

Igbe ati La casera cheesy

OP, so if you don't pay up, the lender would eat, sell or do what with certificate(s) that couldn't get you a job?

I co-sign Slimyem's post, enter street go hustle.
Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan by bellong: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan by justi4jesu(f): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin Money is hard ohhh....
Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan by edwife(f): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
You lucky,just coming back from Brazil.

Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
edwife:
You lucky,just coming back from Brazil.

Wicked you.

Op, don't mind her, take this. smiley

Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan by edwife(f): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chillisauce:

Wicked you.

That's the best i can do nau grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan by armyofone(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
I need my microscope to see how germy those nairas are (I can see bacteria, virus, ebolium virusilus, samolinus, ecoliana, fungus etc on them already grin)

Chillisauce:
Wicked you.
Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
armyofone: I need my microscope to see how germy those nairas are (I can see bacteria, virus, ebolium virusilus, samolinus, ecoliana, fungus etc on them already grin)

grin grin all these bacteria? Someone needs money here not bacteria.
Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan by Nosyke(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
egopersonified: Why does this thread look familiar? Anyway, be conscious of lacasera and poo.

You mean this:

https://www.nairaland.com/1806801/dont-get-50k-24hours-time/13#24681710

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan by AltarBoy1: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thanks for your reply...
Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan by SharonLacy1: 10:59pm On May 18, 2015
Do you need an urgent loan to finance your business or in any purpose? we are certified and legitimate and international licensed loan lender We offer loans to Business firms, companies and individuals at an affordable interest rate of 3% , It might be a short or long term loan or even if you have poor credit, We shall process your loan as soon as we receive your application. we are an independent financial institution. We have built up an excellent reputation over the years in providing various types of loans to thousands of our customers. We Offer guaranteed loan services of any amount to citizens and non-citizens we offer easy personal loans, commercial/business loan, car loan, leasing/equipment finance, debt consolidation loan, home loan, for all citizens and non-citizens with either a good or bad credit history. If you are in need our company email (Loancompanyinc@yahoo.com) you can email us with your information

Re: Plz Can Someone Help Me With A Loan by OBOHWILSON: 8:26am On May 19, 2015
Plz can any help me with a loan of about 150k, am willing to use any of my certificate as collateral. I have been looking for a job for a very long time now and nothing seem to be coming. I just want to start a biz and the capital is what I dont have. I have gone to banks for loan, but the condition is what I didnt meet. Plz any out there willing to help, am ready to drop my certificates with you any time I pay back, I can then collect it. Plz save a soul. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Family Section: Announcing My Arrival! I'm Happy To Be Here. / You Dont Love Ur Patner Till You Quarell / Siblings Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.