Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling (1022 Views)

. / Rnb Artists Needed For sure Record Deals / Females Rnb Artist Needed Urgently At City Records Inc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling by oshioke2012: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hi, my name is oshioke, i have been on nairaland for years and never taught about bringing this to the public here, but its been inside my mind
I love to entertain, singing or dancing, and i believe there are so many like me who loves to do the same... bt do not knw where or how to go about it
If you are a good singer male or female or you know a friend or relation who can sing pls link up wit me lets all rise together and fill youtube up wit our talents, no need running after record label who may end up using you nd.... am nt into advertisement so lemme leave that side
i got inspired by an amazing band on youtube phoenix.. even justin bieber is also a product of this channel
dont worry abt anytin else, just be a good singer thats all...
i have access to several video equipments as i am good in video making. you can link me up for a start,
this may be the beginning of that dream... pls lets work together
am currently based in lagos...
bt location shouldnt matter now... lets get intouch, we can workout something
ONCE AGAIN, U DNT WORRY ABT DOING ANYTIN OR PAYING ANYTIN.. ALL YOU NEED IS TO BE A GOOD SINGER... male or female

mail or whatsapp or bbm..

mail: oshioke2012@yahoo.com

whatsapp: 07035066462

bbm: 7FF3B94B

or reply ths thread... thank you

1 Like

Re: A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling by adanduka: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Well done. Wish I was in Lagos.
Re: A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling by oshioke2012: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
location shouldnt be a barrier...
so where is your location?
Re: A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling by oshioke2012: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2014
i have no silver nor gold to give you but the power of these words will..
i believe in the power of a dream.... pls my friends, dont let that dream die, i have seen many who turn to other means of survival because there isnt any means to help themselves or anybody to help them...
i personaly have alot of persons in the industry(music) who i could run to if i wanted to join this trend of music but i dnt knw how to do that this commercial kind of music niether do most promoters or record label want to do my kind of music... so i wont force my self on anyone and i employ u not to do so. if a nigerian promoter doesnt want to help your music so u think that is the end? or no one listens to your kind of music so u av to try do sumtin else nd then u sound awful...
pls pls... you should look beyound nigeria, go viral, go international, go public i promise u, you will attend big shows without being on a record lable...
the easiest place closest to you we can achieve this is youtube...
i have a couple of videos there i will share later but i want more from my talented friends
lets come work together

1 Like

Re: A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling by Esexybbg: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Good day, im very much intrested. My contact are onome2eunice@gmail.com
Tell: 07011730757
Re: A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling by oshioke2012: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
one step at a time
Re: A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling by oshioke2012: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2014
a freestyle video i did to mimic lil wayne mirror, then u get to see me perform the cover song... hope to get some positive criticism on this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT3YdJGbYKM
Re: A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling by oshioke2012: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
dont be left out
Re: A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling by oshioke2012: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
days are counting down..
d team is waiting
Re: A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling by oshioke2012: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
days are counting down
lets use that voice

1 Like

Re: A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling by oshioke2012: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2014
use that voice of yours... show the world
countdown.... join us now
Re: A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling by jaydee87(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
kudos Oshioke, really impressed by ur motives.
left u a message on whats app
kindly reply let's talk more....
Re: A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling by glo3nity: 12:01am On Oct 31, 2014
Hello Oshio,
You sound impressive and captivating I must confess.
...one indeed I would love to join if only you aren't so far away...
It's all good.., God dey!
Re: A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling by oshioke2012: 7:40am On Nov 01, 2014
glo3nity:
Hello Oshio,
You sound impressive and captivating I must confess.
...one indeed I would love to join if only you aren't so far away...
It's all good.., God dey!

tnk you, u hope u hear from our future proceedings
Re: A new Rnb BAND (youtube Viral Group)... Calling by Odunlamie: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Do you want to perform for the major players in the music industry? Industry showcases can be very helpful when shopping for a deal. They can get your Band and your music to exactly the "right" ears in the industry. We will find hot music shows and concerts for you all over the country that will pay you good money just to perform. There are opportunities galore all year long and we can help you submit your music to the right people. You will also have the opportunity to perform to large number of audience which with no doubt will boost your fan base. Please note that we charge a 10% agent fee from your show performance fee. I.e if you are paid #100,000 for a show we find for you,#10,000 will be the agent fee. Ping 22A09C58 or Contact 08092768976 for more enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Promoter Your Music.be The Next To Blow Through Matrix Muzix Promotions / Naija Artist Music / Am A DJ, Nd I Will Like Music Lovers 2 Let's Share Some Oldies Songs,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.