Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

D Days Of Blackberry Are Over - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / D Days Of Blackberry Are Over (3271 Views)

Will BBM For Android & IOS Be The Final End Of Blackberry In Nigeria?? / Photos Showing The History Of Blackberry! / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by SPLiTZ1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
I remember d days blackberry came out any guy that had it could get any girl infact if you have bb you are like a God,even una stupid country did film for blackBerry that is blackberry girls, it was really stupid, you know we all know the days of blackberry are over, thanks to android nd ios blackberry is irrelevant nw so any one of you with blackBerry phone should throw the fone away
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by yomifola(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Another YABA LEFT Candidate.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
SPLiTZ1: I remember d days blackberry came out any guy that had it could get any girl infact if you have bb you are like a God,even una stupid country did film for blackBerry that is blackberry girls, it was really stupid, you know we all know the days of blackberry are over, thanks to android nd ios blackberry is irrelevant nw so any one of you with blackBerry phone should throw the fone away
all these just because u can't afford a BlackBerry phone? SMH

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Mention(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
One cheap poverty stricken TECNOcrat saddist thinks he has an opinion..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by tundemogba12(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Blackberry phone till Jesus come again! To hell with your android phones and their data consumption unlimited

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Mention(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chimax15: all these just because u can't afford a BlackBerry phone? SMH
Frustration at its best!!! Lol..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by tempem: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
You are high on weed!!
Something is wrong somewhere.
SPLiTZ1: I remember d days blackberry came out any guy that had it could get any girl infact if you have bb you are like a God,even una stupid country did film for blackBerry that is blackberry girls, it was really stupid, you know we all know the days of blackberry are over, thanks to android nd ios blackberry is irrelevant nw so any one of you with blackBerry phone should throw the fone away
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mention:
Frustration at its best!!! Lol..
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by tempem: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
You don't have to say that, in a bit to fetch out your point....... We all know he's wrong, all I presumed is that he's just hungry of getting a thread opened; unfortunately he stepped on the wrong track.
tundemogba12: Blackberry phone till Jesus come again! To hell with your android phones and their data consumption unlimited
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by tempem: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
When it's not even technically analyzed!!
Mention: One cheap poverty stricken TECNOcrat saddist thinks he has an opinion..
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Mention(m): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
tempem: When it's not even technically analyzed!!
Yeah.. Don't mind him.. Some people with their myopic views sha
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by tempem: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Exactly.
Mention:
Yeah.. Don't mind him.. Some people with their myopic views sha

1 Like

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by SPLiTZ1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nigerians and their stupid sense, blackberry company is even going bankrupt you can Google it, blackberry is dead jst because a fone is expensive doesn't mean its good

4 Likes

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by nzeobi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
It all depends on what you wanna use ur phone for; snapping, browsing and showing off
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Blackberry till jesus returns

1 Like

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by parrotibaba(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
what planet is d op coming from? @op i hope u r not talking about d BlackBerry 10 et al ...maybe u r stuck with d previous bbs ...

@op

1 Like

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by tbaby534(f): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
BlackBerry is good, adriod is good, I love apps so I prefer android cos they offer me wide range of applications. As for the data, I pay 5k a month for 4gig and that's OK by me because I know what I gain from it. If you have a bb good, if it's android be ready to afford the subscription.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by LadyCaty(f): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2014

Pls you dnt knw wat you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ saying..
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
The boy is kinda right, give him some breathing space jare! I remember those days too.. If u didnt have a bb, you are considered poor! Android, ios nd windows have rly taken over. Thats the bitter truth! Y'all are just bitter coz u spent nothing less than 45k to buy it and then to find out later that a new and better one comes out, even bb company are trying to produce a type that will beat android! Yes android does take lots of data sometimes, but if you knw how to put off ur data connection and background settings, u wouldnt be having these problms. Better things keep coming as lng as the world is still going round!

6 Likes

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
grin
Mention: One cheap poverty stricken TECNOcrat saddist thinks he has an opinion..
grin
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by iheanyi40(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Team blackberry
Tho I miss android sha cos of d games
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by burnablaqq: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Up bb10[b]Up bb10[/b]Up bb10

1 Like

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by tempem: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
And other thing you failed to understand is that he's not coming up with constructive ideas, am on 'droids though.
He can't even convinced a newbie, not to even mention those geeks nairaland breeds.
EroticAngelina: The boy is kinda right, give him some breathing space jare! I remember those days too.. If u didnt have a bb, you are considered poor! Android, ios nd windows have rly taken over. Thats the bitter truth! Y'all are just bitter coz u spent nothing less than 45k to buy it and then to find out later that a new and better one comes out, even bb company are trying to produce a type that will beat android! Yes android does take lots of data sometimes, but if you knw how to put off ur data connection and background settings, u wouldnt be having these problms. Better things keep coming as lng as the world is still going round!
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by DisGuy: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2014

and shes says...

EroticAngelina: The boy is kinda right, give him some breathing space jare! I remember those days too.. If u didnt have a bb, Better things keep coming as lng as the world is still going round!

choi!!!

Naija epics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by benkings(m): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op u dnt knw what you are saying go check d new bb series dey are almost d samething like android fones not to talk of the new blackberry passport that is yet to be released dat fone look sleek and very classy.

My 2kobo contribution dho!
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by tempem: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
It worth dropping... We are glad you could say that.
benkings: Op u dnt knw what you are saying go check d new bb series dey are almost d samething like android fones not to talk of the new blackberry passport that is yet to be released dat fone look sleek and very classy.

My 2kobo contribution dho!
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by timilehing(m): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
tundemogba12: Blackberry phone till Jesus come again! To hell with your android phones and their data consumption unlimited
You'll remain in one position till Jesus comes then. Who knows which OS will be available in near future??

But frankly speaking, BB is a toy used by kids trying to stay connected to social world

4 Likes

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Duchaello(f): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
shocked
shocked
Oya take..mmmuah and a very big hug .Nobody taught me before I went back to my abandoned bold 5 abeg na only BB fit do am jare
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
hahahahaha- you all make me laugh.
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by cegxie(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
I have used all these phone OS.. From java, symbian, maemo, ios to android, but I still prefer my bb.. Until the day bb subscription is no longer possible... Sai blackberry walahi!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Get Stargate Sg1 Unleashed Episode 2 Apk / Huawei CEO Says Company’s Own OS Will Run Android Apps - Reports / What Does AOSP Mean And Is It The Same Thing As Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.