Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? (57317 Views)

TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by irokosssssss: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yesterday, we exclusively confirmed that Tiwa Savage and TeeBillz are on a rocky path in their relationship (due to domestic violence and cheating allegations), well, it has gotten uglier.

Hours after we unveiled details of her new manager, Meka Millions, our source confirmed that Tiwa Savage has moved out of the house.

“It’s like she’s decided to stay with a friend or something… but she has left the house as we speak, she left yesterday afternoon and has not returned… No, she didn’t go for a show,” our source exclusively told us.

When asked how Tunji is faring, the source said, “What will he do? He caused the whole thing now. Tunji is a randy guy… it’s family members that are trying to salvage the situation now. He really hurt her this time.”

This is not the first time a celebrity couple is finding it hard to keep their marriage intact due to constant media checks and scrutiny.

Tiwa and TeeBillz began their love affair over two years ago but kept it under wraps and even denied it on the pages of newspapers and magazine until Wednesday, February, 5, 2013, when TeeBillz engaged Tiwa with a $2,000 diamond-encrusted, yellow canary wedding band.

The pair held a traditional marriage in November 2013 and a white wedding in Dubai, UAE, in April 2014.

TeeBillz has two children from a previous relationship in the US, and it has been said, but not confirmed, that that relationship ended because of domestic violence on his part.

http://ynaija.com/exclusive-tiwa-savage-relocates-hubbys-house/
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by cutesonia: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
good for her. leave him & save your life.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by erutoria: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Eyaaaaahhh . Always look bf u leap.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Really? ...after wedding in Dubai? Hmmm. Romantic love....the folly of youth!

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by richs(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
contract marriage!!! what did you expect from an american breed girl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by traffickz(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
The guy too is American breed too.

Just that no reason a divorcee will give that will make me sympathize.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Celebrity must marry celebrity syndrome...dis is wat u get

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by clitlicker: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
How is this going to save chibok girls

53 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by dapsoneh: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Who ar u and how did u get ur info? U wrote as if u were with tbeez and tiwa.. stop ds sh*t man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by plainmirror(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Owk.... Inform me when she packs IN again

Nansenze !

@ OP

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by yuzjet(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
And the trend continues....

My Tecno BA3 last longer than some celebs marriage this days. grin

I hope it isn't true? Not my business though.

cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by kingzjay(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
How that one take concern us?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Babyboy1986(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmmm, na today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Dygeasy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
otijah: Who said tbillz is the one at fault, or wht do you expect after marrying a wife and finds out that she is a LovePeddler?
She _fuck you? Abi your sister na her business partner?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
These celebs aren't serious..I wonder what they teach their fans,who look up to them as role model?

5 months marriage,and yet they courted for 2 years,how did they make courting last that long,and can't make the marriage work?

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by chibwike(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
How does this make Nairaland better than LIB

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by otijah(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Who said tbillz is the one at fault, or wht do you expect after marrying a wife and finds out that she is a LovePeddler?
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by barackodam: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wait guys, what exactly is our own with Tiwa savage for goodness sake.

Let her be jare

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Elusive9(f): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by victorazy(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by adrainuche(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
He dun be b dat lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
If this news is true ,I'm not surprise they are not the first nor the last. I'm starting to think marriage is over hyped.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Ifeogunleye1(f): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
:oSuch is life.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
I love the girl like oloribu....when I heard she is getting married then,I was heavily sweating and I was like haaaa mission failed. seriously when I'm listening to her songs my hand will be going straight into my boxer and now I think its time for me to keep the hope alive

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by bdemix(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Eeeya...Celebrity grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2014

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by kenbee(f): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
rd
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by itsIYKE(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
jh
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ewuuuuu Okokobioko!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by justitiaomnibus(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wetyn consine me and Tiwa savage? How does her story salvage your plight @ OP?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by itsIYKE(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
na dem sabi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures / 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) / Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.