Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? (57306 Views)

TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Pictures Of Teebillz Posing As R.Kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Simonet: 4:04am On Oct 02, 2014
LyfeJennings: TeeBillz shouldnt be blamed. I once had a cool chat with him & he seem like a real great man. Women are known to be very provocative. So sad

1 cool chat don't mean u know him!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by boboLIL(m): 4:24am On Oct 02, 2014
dats means marriaqe x most difficult relationship u wil eva enqaqe urcef in.. Becareful when u choose ur life partner.. Marriaqe s nat ' baby i love u' matter oh

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by okoolori(m): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Hishuula: I love the girl like oloribu....when I heard she is getting married then,I was heavily sweating and I was like haaaa mission failed. seriously when I'm listening to her songs my hand will be going straight into my boxer and now I think its time for me to keep the hope alive
You r really oloribu somebody. Anofiah kibu.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 02, 2014
okoolori:
You r really oloribu somebody. Anofiah kibu.
. look your father na oloribu ...your mother na wehre somebody... u wey be piken na omoale with logo...if you no con show your papa and mama my post u go die young

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Alleinad(f): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2014
observing
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Joniboi(m): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2014
Yomieluv: These celebs aren't serious..I wonder what they teach their fans,who look up to them as role model?

5 months marriage,and yet they courted for 2 years,how did they make courting last that long,and can't make the marriage work?
Cos there is a big difference between courting and marriage.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by peddyholl(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Aunty tiwa, uve got a broad shoulder to lean on here ooo. Come to me pls, dnt mind dat guy called T woteva
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by DENJIZZY(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2014
"Celebrities and break-up" this is always expected...they all have to grow out of this mess
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by LyfeJennings(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2014
Simonet:

1 cool chat don't mean u know him!

Silence is the best answer
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2014
after the expensive wedding in Dubai? I heard they spent 30m on traditional wedding alone! UV gotta be kidding me! it seems like there's a spirit behind these crazy celebrities marriage, they hardly last.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by djshoxy(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2014
Oma ga oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by solacec4t(f): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2014
Celebrities and breakup. ... its no longer news
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2014
pro01:
Women are FAR more guilty of this. . .

No doubt, women are also guilty but men are FAR more guilty than we re. Thats jex d fact

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please lemmi react

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by BraniacX(m): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hishuula: . e don pass ashawo.my papa self dey always mute anytime we dey watch the girl video.I once put her pic on my phone and I started finding a way to fix in my p**** where USB is supposed to be

guy! shocked guy! shocked guy! shocked

no near there oh! angry
i get plans for her oh! Go meet okpo! Because na only she fit cure my ashawo tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Highbruno: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tiwa is beta of single than being married,she's jst a LovePeddler.am not convinced that Teebillz is @ fault even is he is,Tiwa must 've started d cheating game 1st.check well u will find out that she's in some other guys house getting screwed.b***ch.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Highbruno: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tiwa is beta of single than being married,she's jst a LovePeddler.am not convinced that Teebillz is @ fault even is he is,Tiwa must 've started d cheating game 1st.check well u will find out that she's in some other guys house getting scr*w*d b***ch.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Na dem sabi, ki lo konmi
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by DorisK(f): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
I knew their affair won't work. Was Neva a stable one
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by rhymesteey(f): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
ProfCorruption: It's nothing new.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-79XDAHKo7VY/UjnghpQsxuI/AAAAAAAAC24/LakhE_uCfbY/s640/inip.jpg[/img]
Badest Guy ever. ..........
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by judedwriter(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hishuula: I love the girl like oloribu....when I heard she is getting married then,I was heavily sweating and I was like haaaa mission failed. seriously when I'm listening to her songs my hand will be going straight into my boxer and now I think its time for me to keep the hope alive
grin guy u dey funny o... Tiwa of all people? Anyways, dem say beauty is in the eye of the beholder wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
richs: contract marriage!!! what did you expect from an american breed girl
so those who are breed in Africa stay in an abusive marriage just to please society undecided and to u thats far much more wise?
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by zappyj(m): 5:40am On Oct 03, 2014
Highbruno: Tiwa is beta of single than being married,she's jst a LovePeddler.am not convinced that Teebillz is @ fault even is he is,Tiwa must 've started d cheating game 1st.check well u will find out that she's in some other guys house getting screwed.b***ch.

Tiwa must av started d cheating like you are her houseboy and go everywhere with her. Thunder fire that your rotten mouth for accusing my Tiwa.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2014
cne010:

The guy is her manager and he goes to everyshow with her, Inface the money even goes to his account before she goes to any show.
The money goes to Mavin account first. That guy too is suppose to be working for Mavin.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2014
Mee234:
The money goes to Mavin account first. That guy too is suppose to be working for Mavin.

Before she went to Mavin then.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Alleinad(f): 10:08am On Oct 04, 2014
I always stand on the premise that men are scoundrels and wen getting married a woman shud HV a plan B incase the scoundrel in her man shows his face. if you sink with the ship, YOU WILL DIE!
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by SenatorJames(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
irokosssssss:

http://ynaija.com/exclusive-tiwa-savage-relocates-hubbys-house/
This may not stop until when all these celebrities realize that being a celebrity is different from being married. What is required of you to be successful in your carrier is different from what you must do to have a good marriage.

Many are carried away by their social media followers, money, fame etc.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by erutoria: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2014
aboyaji:
no. Not reallyjust leave them, i go teach the wetin them no knowyou will know soonthe angels in heaven go do you this thing one day.........you go care when it dawns on you
@ aboyayi God and angels in heaven knw my heart.I was nt making jest of her bt feeling for her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by DrMuzungu(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2016
Pavore9:
This your username! grin You be white man?

Ummmm, let me check...

Yes. I am.
Re: Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? by Pavore9: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2016
DrMuzungu:

Ummmm, let me check...

Yes. I am.

I know that is how the whites are addressed in Swahili.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Visits His Resident Farms (Photos) / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled / Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.