Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd (3270 Views)

About Moderator (justwise) / @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? / Justwise Is Travel Section Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Ishilove: 2:40am On Oct 03, 2014
I don't think the OP deserves a forum wide ban. Let people be aware that we have shady characters like him around. We shall continuously use people like him as a negative point of reference to exhort people about the need to be careful when dealing with their fellow human beings.

As for you, OP, karma is real. You are scamming people and you think it will be well with you in life? Enjoy the money now because when the tears and curses of the people you have stolen from start working on you, there will be nowhere to hide. People like you often end up giving birth to children who turn out to be ne'er-do-wells and scoundrels. Your end will not be good if you continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by alobam1: 3:43am On Oct 03, 2014
fourfunmi: weldone ....i will expose your real moniker here dollyp

Lol..Lol..Lol.Not my fault my dear..
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by fourfunmi: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2014
Justwise should ban you for 50yrs sef. #tongue out!
alobam1:

1 Like

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Bizibi(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2014
what a shame......no wonder foreign investors keep complaining abt some fraudulent nigerians any time i try to bring them here and someone is proud of his scamming job

1 Like

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2014
alobam1:

like you don't know that man smokes dogshit! everyone get office for naija, so na justwise office be that and it gets to his head all the time just like maclatunji was/is in islam section
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
alobam1:

Yes,Thank you..That was why i said i am not too happy with it..But the hypocrites are getting it personal..They themselves are worse than me..Yes i can say that..Cos this is a country where everybody is damm corrupt.Where you dont trust your fellow Man yet you come on here and claim being the Holiest..

I can go ahead and open 1milion profiles,I just want the world to know i haven't done anything wrong with what i wrote...Those who are worse than me in all areas of their lives are the ones blaming me..Fucking Hypocrites..
You just won my respect, Bro. My respect, not my commendations.
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ishilove: I don't think the OP deserves a forum wide ban. Let people be aware that we have shady characters like him around. We shall continuously use people like him as a negative point of reference to exhort people about the need to be careful when dealing with their fellow human beings.

As for you, OP, karma is real. You are scamming people and you think it will be well with you in life? Enjoy the money now because when the tears and curses of the people you have stolen from start working on you, there will be nowhere to hide. People like you often end up giving birth to children who turn out to be ne'er-do-wells and scoundrels. Your end will not be good if you continue.
He steals little compared to what our govt officials pocket monthly. While the poor in our country continue to cry and live in complete despair, the politicians continue to feed large and reward themselves with national honors.
I'm not justifying the op. I'm just saying he's a lesser criminal; the true criminals are those who profit from a system that give citizens so few options to live a dream life.

1 Like

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by justwise(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
musKeeto post=/post/26830297:

He steals little compared to what our govt officials pocket monthly. While the poor in our country continue to cry and live in complete despair, the politicians continue to feed large and reward themselves with national honors.
I'm not justifying the op. I'm just saying he's a lesser criminal; the true criminals are those who profit from a system that give citizens so few options to live a dream life.

Not really but you are surely making excuses for him. There is no reasonable justification/excuse for a crime like this, he is stealing from people struggling to survive, people with families who worked hard to look after their loved ones then scumbags like the op come in and ruined the family resources and have the gut to boat about it.

Will you be happy to give excuses if your bank account is raided and left with nothing? Will you be happy to find out that your credit card has been used to shop online by complete stranger?

Politicians are stealing so we all should do the same?
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by dridowu: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
That guy ip need to be block sef, dat guy must be 1 of dos guy always psoting fake dangote pdt, mama gold rice, immigration job, custom job etc the guy need to be ban in all section till eternity. For those justifying him, time will soon catch up with you all
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by justwise(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
The OP was initially using this ID aligo4life to boast about his online crime activities
alingo4life post=/post/24813120:

America ohhh America...I checked out the site of supershuttle and i cant stop laughing..I go enter yankee,na Card i go take them pay for trips with Supershuttle. Even right here in Nigeria,I Book Flights for my client in Maryland with Card to travel within the States.I pay internet bills,tel-phone bills..shops on different sites,wlamart inclusive..and still gets transactions through western union and money-gram here in Nigeria..America feeds and pays my bills..To me they have the best social security in the World... As long has they dont catch you..You are good to go..America has given me life,Yes life..and am making good use of the money i get from the united states of America..Call me whatever name,but yes,am being envied among my fellow mates which we finished school at the same time,that still cant fend for themselves cos they've got no Job..God Bless America!!!

alingo4life post=/post/25201334:
The OP has said nothing but the truth..America feeds me right from here in Nigeria...Though am not Rich,but am happy..As America has touched my Life postively..Am into runs..Yes,Internet runs..And believe me you,America is the place to be..Gbammm

alingo4life post=/post/25078394:

Sexy Sweet Msnas..That Ibadan babe..We're both Ibadan nowww...I got this infor for you..Do you have Phone Bills,Internet Bills,etc..Any bill that can be paid online sha..Just send me a PM,I can do it for you for a fee..I'll get it done before you pay.Hope you understand..Thanks

alingo4life post=/post/25078359:
To all of you in the House already in the US or planning on going..Do you have Phone Bills,Internet Bills,etc..Any bill that can be paid online sha..Just send me a PM,I can do it for you for a fee..I'll get it done before you pay.Hope you understand..Thanks

That ID was banned and he created this current one to continue doing the same thing.

When someone uses a stolen credit card to pay bills on your behalf you will get nicked when investigations starts while he laugh to the bank there in Nigeria.
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by alobam1: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
musKeeto post=/post/26830138:

Thank you..Thank you..I appreciate
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by alobam1: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
fourfunmi post=/post/26827491:
Justwise should ban you for 50yrs sef. #tongue out!

Lol..Lol..Lol
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Obinoscopy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
musKeeto post=/post/26830138:

musKeeto post=/post/26830297:

A lesser criminal just earned your respect? SMH

His victims aren't the corrupt politicians. No. His victims are average people like you and I struggling to eke out a living.
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by alobam1: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
I say it again and again..Most of those people blaming me are even worse than i am..No be this same naija we dey?where workers of a company would want to embezzele the company's funds and run away with it..No be the same set of people we have on nairaland too?Can justwise tell me he isn't over-stayed he's visa in any of the countries he went to?Has he never used a fake document to procure visa?Hasnt he ever soiled he's hands?Common we all are hypocrites meeen..I passed a message across,nobody seems to be reading that,nobody seems to see my own opinion about the situation of things in our country,that makes youths to travel out of Nigeria blindly,without making preparation about where they are going..But everybody attacks the messenger and not the message..It's a shame really..it's a Pity..I might have made some mistakes in the past,but as for this particular post,i havent commited any crime...

He who thinks he is not of sin should cast the first stone..Bunch of crazy hypocrites
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by ElFenomeno1: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
The Op is an idio...t but Justwise is equally an idio...t

The OP needs to be banned for life and is ISP banned forever from this forum!

Justwise needs to be stripped of moderating functions and tossed into a trash can

Both are lunkheads!
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by ElFenomeno1: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
alobam1 post=/post/26832092:
I say it again and again..Most of those people blaming me are even worse than i am..No be this same naija we dey?where workers of a company would want to embezzele the company's funds and run away with it..No be the same set of people we have on nairaland too?Can justwise tell me he isn't over-stayed he's visa in any of the countries he went to?Has he never used a fake document to procure visa?Hasnt he ever soiled he's hands?Common we all are hypocrites meeen..I passed a message across,nobody seems to be reading that,nobody seems to see my own opinion about the situation of things in our country,that makes youths to travel out of Nigeria blindly,without making preparation about where they are going..But everybody attacks the messenger and not the message..It's a shame really..it's a Pity..I might have made some mistakes in the past,but as for this particular post,i havent commited any crime...

He who thinks he is not of sin should cast the first stone..Bunch of crazy hypocrites

STFU up, you pillock!
Dont come here and justify the shady activities you get involved in.... Shameless twerp!
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Obinoscopy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
alobam1 post=/post/26832092:

Don't justify your sins with the sins of others. If the biblical lady who was to be stoned wasn't sorry for her sins and had made the declaration: "He who thinks he is not of sin should cast the first stone...," then be rest assured that Jesus would have been the first to stone her tongue.
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Obinoscopy post=/post/26832080:
A lesser criminal just earned your respect? SMH

His victims aren't the corrupt politicians. No. His victims are average people like you and I struggling to eke out a living.
We are all victims.
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
justwise:
Not really but you are surely making excuses for him.
I'm not making excuses for him. People have been through tougher situations and still shunned illicit activities. You are interested in punishment. I'm interested in a solution. I'm looking at this from a much wider angle.

justwise:
There is no reasonable justification/excuse for a crime like this, he is stealing from people struggling to survive, people with families who worked hard to look after their loved ones then scumbags like the op come in and ruined the family resources and have the gut to boat about it.
Yeah, sentiments won't make your endless repetitions any more sensible.

justwise:
Will you be happy to give excuses if your bank account is raided and left with nothing? Will you be happy to find out that your credit card has been used to shop online by complete stranger?
Of course, I wouldn't it. What's your point? That if the op dupes me, I wouldn't whoop ass if I find him? Of course, I would. I said he's earned my respects. He's a honorable thief. Those I truly despise are those who put on a cloak of piousness that only conceals the most despicable and evil acts they commit in secret due to the influence of power. I'm quite sure if we could have an online jungle justice of sorts on the crook, most of you would be too eager to participate.

justwise:
Politicians are stealing so we all should do the same?
I never implied that. Justwise, to wisdom, add something else.
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by pesty100(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
musKeeto:
he steals, he should stop stealing. Our govt steals they should stop stealing. You shouldn't downgrade is shady character because our govt is corrupt, scamming people is wrong, stealing public funds is wrong, both is wrong and two wrongs don't make a right

2 Likes

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
pesty100: he steals, he should stop stealing. Our govt steals they should stop stealing. You shouldn't downgrade is shady character because our govt is corrupt, scamming people is wrong, stealing public funds is wrong, both is wrong and two wrongs don't make a right
Maybe, if most of you would hold your horses and read my post in solitude. Maybe then, you'd hear the message I intended to pass across rather that which you think I'm saying.
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by pesty100(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
alobam1: I say it again and again..Most of those people blaming me are even worse than i am..No be this same naija we dey?where workers of a company would want to embezzele the company's funds and run away with it..No be the same set of people we have on nairaland too?Can justwise tell me he isn't over-stayed he's visa in any of the countries he went to?Has he never used a fake document to procure visa?Hasnt he ever soiled he's hands?Common we all are hypocrites meeen..I passed a message across,nobody seems to be reading that,nobody seems to see my own opinion about the situation of things in our country,that makes youths to travel out of Nigeria blindly,without making preparation about where they are going..But everybody attacks the messenger and not the message..It's a shame really..it's a Pity..I might have made some mistakes in the past,but as for this particular post,i havent commited any crime...

no matter how you try to paint it scamming is wrong, embelzzing company funds is wrong, over staying your visa is wrong, but that doesn't justify you being a scammer and getting a ban

3 Likes

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Alobam1 its just to show you that you are not a hero. Next time use someone to give example not yourself.
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Obinoscopy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
pesty100: no matter how you try to paint it scamming is wrong, embelzzing company funds is wrong, over staying your visa is wrong, but that doesn't justify you being a scammer and getting a ban
Ok, this settles it. We are concluding this case with Pesty's comment.

Alobam1 will be given a forum-wide ban. The ban is not just punitive but corrective as well. We sincerely hope Alobam1 would do a self-introspection, realise his wrong doings and turn a new leaf while serving his ban.

We all should also do a self-introspection as well and refrain from all vices we do secretly. Let's not justify our wrongdoings with the wrongdoings of others. Two wrongs don't make a right. Nigeria shall be great if we all take the path of greatness.

I thank you all for your contributions.

Regards.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever / When Was The Last Time You: / Top 10 Most Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.