Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

@justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? (4853 Views)

Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd / About Moderator (justwise) / Justwise Is Travel Section Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

@justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by damola1: 11:40pm On May 26, 2011
Last week, among other 50 winners at Oriental hotel, I picked up the BA business grant award on behalf of my coy, and I have to show this up, just to clear up the mess initiated by stubborn goat justwise in here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-609519.0.html when without any form benefit of doubt accused me of trying to perpetrate fraud.

Here are a list of the winners: http://nigeria.grants.ba.com/winners

I respect Nairaland a great deal and my name here is very much important to me.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by damola1: 11:43pm On May 26, 2011
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 1:17am On May 27, 2011
@ damola1

My issue with u got nothing to do with u winning a ticket or not, the issue was your fraud mission that failed woefully.

You shamelessly claimed to have won British visa lottery and came here to beg for money, the moment they busted u, u quickly deleted your posts but b4 u could do that 2 members have quoted u already, its all here. . >>

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-609519.0.html
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 5:03am On May 27, 2011
Hehehehehehehhe British visa lottery ko, esplanade congo lottery ni undecided See how you kept on avoiding a simple queston which BTW i will put out to you now

Which British lottery did you win?

OLoshi, ko ni daf'un your generation, shameless nitwit angry this is why alot of Nigerians have stopped helping people out because they have experienced silly scammers like you. angry oloriburuku oshi. Devil shyt for ya p[i]r[/i]ick. Nansense cheesy Did I hear you say something? did you open ya mouth to tok? talk and see if I will not cut out ya ''boli'' looking p[i]e[/i]nis and shove it down your a[i]n[/i]us. First class EWU angry

1 Like

Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by moonraker(m): 6:35am On May 27, 2011
@ Jenny

Devil shit for ur prick hhahahahhah thats a good one. although i

was thinking along the line of Devil shiting in his mouth,

Althought, i didnt comment on that topic, i follow the happenings and was also

shocked how fast he changed his subject, sharp guy but not too sharp

@ Poster

Pls defend yourself and clear ya name, FINI
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2011
jennykadry:

Hehehehehehehhe British visa lottery ko, esplanade congo lottery ni undecided See how you kept on avoiding a simple queston which BTW i will put out to you now

OLoshi, ko ni daf'un your generation, shameless nitwit angry this is why alot of Nigerians have stopped helping people out because they have experienced silly scammers like you. angry oloriburuku oshi. Devil shyt for ya p[i]r[/i]ick. Nansense cheesy Did I hear you say something? did you open ya mouth to tok? talk and see if I will not cut out ya[b] ''boli'' looking p[i]e[/i]nis[/b] and shove it down your a[i]n[/i]us. First class EWU angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin oh dear!!!!!
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by damola1: 7:58am On May 27, 2011
justwise:

@ damola1

My issue with u got nothing to do with u winning a ticket or not, the issue was your fraud mission that failed woefully.

You shamelessly claimed to have won British visa lottery and came here to beg for money, the moment they busted u, u quickly deleted your posts but b4 u could do that 2 members have quoted u already, its all here. . >>

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-609519.0.html

Obviously, a goat will remain a goat.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2011
damola1:

Obviously, a goat will remain a goat.

You poor thief, how do we know who is behind that picture frame in the second pic? Or are running away with the frame and got caught?
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by damola1: 8:12am On May 27, 2011
^^ You are not worth a single second of my time.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2011
damola1:

^^ You are not worth a single second of my time.

grin grin grin u are such a muppet, why did u start this thread then?

Answer my question, were u caught running away with BA ticket board in that second pic?
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by busybody20: 9:43am On May 27, 2011
@ post

Go to Libya

jennykadry:

OLoshi, ko ni daf'un your generation, shameless nitwit angry this is why alot of Nigerians have stopped helping people out because they have experienced silly scammers like you. angry oloriburuku oshi. Devil shyt for ya p[i]r[/i]ick. Nansense cheesy Did I hear you say something? did you open ya mouth to tok? talk and see if I will not cut out ya ''boli'' looking p[i]e[/i]nis and shove it down your a[i]n[/i]us. First class EWU angry

grin   grin
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2011
busybody20:

@ post

Go to Libya

grin   grin

Libya? He won British visa lottery!! grin grin grin
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by busybody20: 10:51am On May 27, 2011
^^^Ohhh my bad I didnt realise that until i saw his post below:  grin 

Congrats damola, I also won a NIGERIA VISA LOTTERY!    undecided

arrannnnnttt nonsennssssseeeeee.

Quote from: damola1 on February 21, 2011, 10:46 PM
I won [size=15pt]British visa lottery[/size] through internet application and i 'm now about to go to the London, but the problem is i dont have all the money 4 the ticket, i ve got only N120k, but the ticket will cost me almost N200k. Can any1 help me with the remender of the money, i 'll pay back 10 folds when i get to the London.
Please, signal your interest by replying here and i 'll give u my details. Thanks you felow Nigerian
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2011
busybody20:

^^^Ohhh my bad I didnt realise that until i saw his post below:  grin 

Congrats damola, I also won a NIGERIA VISA LOTTERY! undecided

arrannnnnttt nonsennssssseeeeee.

Quote from: damola1 on February 21, 2011, 10:46 PM
I won [size=15pt]British visa lottery[/size] through internet application and i 'm now about to go to the London, but the problem is i dont have all the money 4 the ticket, i ve got only N120k, but the ticket will cost me almost N200k. Can any1 help me with the remender of the money, i 'll pay back 10 folds when i get to the London.
Please, signal your interest by replying here and i 'll give u my details. Thanks you felow Nigerian
Where did u buy ur ticket, i need one grin grin grin
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 27, 2011
More like how did he fill out the application form with his oshodi oke grammar. I am not perfect either but c'mon nawww this dude's English can make a woman lose her sexual appetite. I hope I haven't lost mine?let me go look for kadry to confirm Will be back with some juicy details hehehehehehe

All the under-aged including Mr BRitish lottery, please find ya square root.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2011
jennykadry:

More like how did he fill out the application form with his oshodi oke grammar. I am not perfect either but c'mon nawww this dude's English can make a woman lose her sexual appetite. I hope I haven't lost mine?let me go look for kadry to confirm Will be back with some juicy details hehehehehehe

All the under-aged including Mr BRitish lottery, please find ya square root.

I just turned 18, so i'm waiting for the juicy details grin grin grin
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 7:14pm On May 27, 2011
Damola1, you get time, honestly cool cool cool Although e pain me small say I nor see the first thread, dunno how that turd justdumb can feel he has the right to jump into any thread calling people cretin and insulting people's families, especially an oldbie like you who has proven his credibility on Nairaland Anyway it is not his fault lipsrsealed cool
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Gboliwe: 8:35pm On May 27, 2011
@Busy body: where do I get the british visa lotto form to fill? I want to go to the London too.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 9:43pm On May 27, 2011
^^^ 

Who left her cage open undecided Why don't you ask those at home undecided
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 10:34pm On May 27, 2011
jennykadry:

More like how did he fill out the application form with his oshodi oke grammar. . .

That should tell you that post is a joke, his English is flawless and impeccable. He is an oldtimer like I said.

This just shows how sad things have degenerated to on Nairaland where one can no longer joke or prank around without it being used against one in future, with that not-so-smart person Justdunce already calling him a criminal and a cretin, and over what too undecided

I remember the Inspired/Plat saga whereby that dude with the 13 registered 3 user forum Samwhathisface was trying to frame myself and Gestapo as fraudsters and scammers, SIMPLY BECAUSE WE PARODIED SOME DEALERS THREADS FOR CLAIMING THEY SELL BRAND NEW CARS WHICH WAS ALREADY AT SEA, AND THEN OPENED SIMILAR THREADS TO SAY WE HAD SOME FOR SALE TOO. Thank God those Dealers thread we were making fun of was still there, as thats how I would have been labelled a name my Mama nor give me, cos there was no other way I would have been able to redeem myself undecided That episode did not last long but I still shudder at the thought of what could have happened.

vicjustice:
@Damola1, the wonder shouldn't be why i eventually erased the subject, but rather why you suddenly edited both the subject and the initial post. Isn't that questionable?
   Of course, i got rid of the title because it became irrelevant to the thread as you initiated the move to make me look silly, i'm appreciative to Tigerpaws and Wishlolia.

Vicjustice, you could have come back to correct things and nipped this in the bud, especially when you found out he didn't erase the initial post and edit the thread to make you look silly undecided undecided undecided

Pele pele to all of una oh undecided
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by damola1: 11:11pm On May 27, 2011
Busy_body:

That should tell you that post is a joke, his English is flawless and impeccable. He is an oldtimer like I said.

This just shows how sad things have degenerated to on Nairaland where one can no longer joke or prank around without it being used against one in future, with that not-so-smart person Justdunce already calling him a criminal and a cretin, and over what too undecided

I remember the Inspired/Plat saga whereby that dude with the 13 registered 3 user forum Samwhathisface was trying to frame myself and Gestapo as fraudsters and scammers, SIMPLE BECAUSE WE PARODIED SOME DEALERS THREADS FOR CLAIMING THEY SELL BRAND NEW CARS WHICH WAS ALREADY AT SEA, AND THEN OPENED SIMILAR THREADS TO SAY WE HAD SOME FOR SALE TOO. Thank God those Dealers thread we were making fun of was still there, as thats how I would have been labelled a name my Mama nor give me, cos there was no other way I would have been able to redeem myself undecided That episode did not last long but I still shudder at the thought of what could have happened.

Vicjustice, you could have come back to correct things and nipped this in the bud, especially when you found out he didn't erase the initial post and edit the thread to make you look silly undecided undecided undecided

Pele pele to all of una oh undecided

Really, Thank you.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 11:22pm On May 27, 2011
damola1:

Really, Thank you.

It is very easy to deduce what happened if one put one's mind in it, there are still some rational people left on Nairaland, even if we are in the minority wink

But me sef I nor dey joke on NL anymore, people don't have a sense of humour around here any longer, na uptight people with face wey resemble a bulldog chewing a wasp remain full ground undecided so na fulltime busybody/tatafo/shombo only i wan dey do now, the name's presently 95% under-utilised, so from now on, na to enter random thread to dey derail to my heart's content grin Dem go take grin
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by damola1: 11:36pm On May 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin

There is a time for departure even when there is no certain place to go,
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by Busybody2(f): 11:43pm On May 27, 2011
damola1:

grin grin grin grin

There is a time for departure even when there is no certain place to go,

Ouch, didn't mean that joo embarassed Will keep it now sha cheesy

Was gonna actually remove it because i wrote it there for a morbid reason - that we are all going to die someday but don't know where we will be ending up cry

Gosh, why do things feel suddenly gloomy sad

Oya, go and grab your woman and pickin and give them a kiss and a hug and tell them you love and appreciate them, there is no time like now, me too i am off to do the same, if i can find where i left them tongue Told my baby several times to stop crawling away less than 60 feet from me, now I can't find him in this busy Oyingbo Market, and at this late hour too tongue grin
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by inspiredm(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2011
Why cant you Guys Just See through the Humor, Even The English Composition Reflected it was a Joke.

I Personally Know Damola1, We have done Business Before, and I can Tell you He is a Responsible Fellow.

He Owns a Company here in Lagos With about 40 Employees on his Payroll, The Least is to come to Nairaland to Beg for 80k.

God Forbid Bad Thing.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by damola1: 11:07pm On May 28, 2011
embarassed embarassed tongue tongue grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

^^^ Thank you bros
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2011
inspired_m:

Why cant you Guys Just See through the Humor, Even The English Composition Reflected it was a Joke.

I Personally Know Damola1, We have done Business Before, and I can Tell you He is a Responsible Fellow.

He Owns a Company here in Lagos With about 40 Employees on his Payroll, The Least is to come to Nairaland to Beg for 80k.

God Forbid Bad Thing.

Why has he not said it all along? Why did he put my name on the title of this thread and even linked it to previous thread? At no point did he say. . hey! guys its all joke, yea its really a bad joke.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by inspiredm(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2011
justwise:

Why has he not said it all along? Why did he put my name on the title of this thread and even linked it to previous thread? At no point did he say. . hey! guys its all joke, yea its really a bad joke.

He has Maintained all along that He didn't Post exactly That Quote.

His Quote was changed by Someone Else and Even if he Did, Sometimes People love to Joke around or They try to be Sarcastic for the Fun of It.

I won British visa lottery through internet application and i 'm now about to go to the London, but the problem is i dont have all the money 4 the ticket, i ve got only N120k, but the ticket will cost me almost N200k. Can any1 help me with the remender of the money, i 'll pay back 10 folds when i get to the London.

Can you correlate the Grammatical Blunders in this Quote With Other Posts from Damola1, Do you think He actually Posted that with all the Errors ?

It was all a Joke Bro.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by damola1: 11:36pm On May 28, 2011
I said so all along, not once, not twice, however you were too thick headed to see what I said,

February 22, 2011, 08:43 PM »

oh come on justwise, u didn't just fall for that prank,

Vicjustice still got the topic in there: ' Re: Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? '

I just decided to wipe it off,

You seek too much negatives, and only that do you see, How could you ever refer to damola1 as a criminal, get real!
----------------------------------------------------
inspired_m:

He has Maintained all along that He didn't Post exactly That Quote.

His Quote was changed by Someone Else and Even if he Did, Sometimes People love to Joke around or They try to be Sarcastic for the Fun of It.

Can you correlate the Grammatical Blunders in this Quote With Other Posts from Damola1, Do you think He actually Posted that with all the Errors ?

It was all a Joke Bro.

Don't mind the guy jor, He knows, he knows very well, he simply wouldn't want to accept he's wrong,
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by damola1: 11:40pm On May 28, 2011
I wished Nairaland was not what it's, however, it's what it's, it's a huge internet forum, and Nigeria's #1 indigenous web platform, IF not, no time to waste on such trivialities, But If I do not put your name on this post, and clear this up, I wouldn't be surprise if it comes to hunt my name months or years from now. That's why I find it very important to be cleared of any issues, especially this kinds,
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 11:56pm On May 28, 2011
damola1:

I said so all along, not once, not twice, however you were too thick headed to see what I said,

Don't mind the guy jor, He knows, he knows very well, he simply wouldn't want to accept he's wrong,

You can pull the legs of a year old baby not me, Vicjustice edited the title of the thread, ur initial post was about the BA ticket u claimed to have won and Vicjustice congratulated u THEN u decided to edit the body of the thread to something else. Post number 17 here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-609519.0.html explained it all.

Then 3months later u opened another thread just to pick on me, u are really making a big joke of urself.
Re: @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? by justwise(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2011
damola1:

I said so all along, not once, not twice,  however you were too thick headed to see what I said,

Don't mind the guy jor,  He knows, he knows very well, he simply wouldn't want to accept he's wrong,

You must be kidding urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor / The World’s Smallest Mom / Photo: 14 AG Members Died Today In A Fatal Motor Accident, Pastor And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.