Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? (17054 Views)

Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! / The Origin Of The Igbo / The Origin Of Pidgin English And Its Widespread Popularity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 04, 2014
Kpam Kpam Kpam Kpam Kpam Kpam!!!!!

:-D
Re: What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? by KennethKeyss: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2019
Clapping is an a verb, action. It might be musical or non-cadenced, one individual or many. Applauding might be and regularly is, simply mechanical, not really a method for adulating anybody.

Applause is a noun (not an activity, typically, however it could be viewed as an activity as well, being the thing type of extolling). Applause , by and large, means that acclaim. One individual may give adulation however by and large more than one individual is included. Praise is pretty much musical yet the mood might be sporadic and by and large spread over a brief timeframe (a couple of moments).
Sometimes it is really helpful to look up the dictionary when I write my essay for me.
Re: What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? by Rosskiki: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
clapping as applause is a european custom.
Re: What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? by pooja12345: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Literal Translation Of (north, South, East, West) In Your Language? / Oke ITE Awele(pot Of Progress ) / Keagborekuzi I, The Youngest Crowned King In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.