Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) (22112 Views)

See The Nation That Most Children Hate (photo) / 10 Most Beautiful Universities In Nigeria (Pictures) / Floods Bring Snakes To Schools In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
The level and standard of education is dropping in the country Day by Day,we can say this from the WAEC results of this year.
Though the children have a large part to play for their success,we cannot entirely blame them.
So this is why I think the children of these days hate school.

Bad Teachers: if you compare the educational sector abroad to that of Nigeria,you will see that the teachers try to create an friendly environment,and make sure the children see them as friends they can trust,but here most teachers are only concerned about their paychecks.

Poor Learning Aids: most of the schools across the country have little,poor or no learning aid.
Learning aids are important for every child to learn well,infact it helps for easy remembrance during tests.

Poor Learing Structures: all I can say is how do you expect a student to learn well when he is thinking about his aching buttocks,from sitting on blocks or when he is distracted by counting the number of raindrops his teacher is dodging.

Poor Use Of ICT: this mostly has to do with the students,most students now spend almost 90% of their time on social networks,instead of using the internet to learn more about the topics they are being taught.

Cyber Cheating: most students now instead of studying believe all sorts of scammers they find on the net promising them 'expos' for a 'little token'. Even here on Nairaland you can find soome of them,and I try my best to alert the Mods to delete those sort of threads. Most of the time,these students get scammed but still continue searching for 'expos'.if laws can be put in place to close down sites promising expos, the educational sector would improve.

Bad Management In Schools: yes,this point is also important,how can the proprietor of a school ask teachers to teach students during external exams?! Such people need to be jailed. This has caused so much havoc to the country that most youths these days cant defend their results.

If these problems I have listed here can be tackled,I think the educational sectoor would improve. We all also should not wait for the government to do things,we all hve a part to play.
Say no to corruption.
Long Live Nigeria!
Long Live Nairaland!
And Long Live ....any other good thing you guys want grin

so, what other problems do you think the educational sector is facing that should be improved upon?

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by rattlesnake(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
LMAO hahahahaah /\ /\ @ barney

20 Likes

Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by Mustack: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
hahahaahahahaha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by ACM10: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
OMG
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by ayukdaboss(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Why are there so many threads lately on not going to school? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by richol(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
C@vet emptor
Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by tbmas(m): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
F.P fnz modz
Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by Jinyjagz(m): 12:10am On Oct 02, 2014
while i wz in primary school,I hate Mondays die bt I love Fridays

9 Likes

Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by franconian: 12:19am On Oct 02, 2014
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

That Ninja Barney dey hungry ni?
The thing b like the dead body of that yankee own. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:33am On Oct 02, 2014
The naija barney will be good at the goal post. Hin be like goal keeper wey wan catch ball

2 Likes

Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by Andyblaze: 1:06am On Oct 02, 2014
We can only hope for the best.

Meanwhile

View This New Crazy Nairaland Thread Here
Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by Begonia(m): 1:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Buhahahaha! @ the Barney picture!
@topic; this is generalization.. not all schools.

1 Like

Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by Kenzico(m): 1:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Hahahahaha Hungry looking barney! Yankee barney get laps na. Dnt knw wat 2say on ds thread
Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by fr3do(m): 5:15am On Oct 02, 2014
Andyblaze: We can only hope for the best.

Meanwhile

lol, going hard like i just got me a boner.
The song make sense.
Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by Abdulpro1(m): 5:19am On Oct 02, 2014
Its so annoying,i shake my head weneva i tink about the state of our education sector..... #Team Revolution

2 Likes

Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by kekakuz(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2014
Our parents went under worse conditions and they turned out fine.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by Rehil(f): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Tanx for dis wonderful summary of d worms eatin up our fabric of education.may God help us n bless u

1 Like

Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by darnley16(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Op park well,
Stop this Generalisation , mayb your place is like that , but definatly not my place,I rep ph# don't you go out , even yakee kids don't like going to school either, what would you blame that one now,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by Andyblaze: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2014
fr3do:

lol, going hard like i just got me a boner.
The song make sense.

LoL thanks my boss.

See as NL censor am as situation

1 Like

Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by Babysho(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2014
Dt pic got dese guyz laffin too

6 Likes

Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by boombay(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by justi4jesu(f): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2014
cheesy Rare to see kids that love to go to school jor.. angry angry undecided
Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by leonard509(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2014
T
Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2014
grin
Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by Samiceman: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2014
Ok
Re: Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES) by Heyliesha(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2014
Ur veiw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Is Resumption Going So Far In Your University? / Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings / Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.