Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? (3226 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Often Calls Wrong Numbers / Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Nature Calls-ready For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by JayOJay(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2006
Anything can happen. Check this out!

Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by edygirl(f): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2006
Gosh this is crazy. I will dig a hole and fall inside. What a shame!
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by eveseh(f): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2006
ewwwwwwwwwwwww really crazy

aww so shame

srry women
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by Raymand(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2006
Sexy sexy pictures grin
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by kiki(f): 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2006
dat is so bad i don't know wat i;m gon do but anythin i'm gon do it gon be real fast b4 everyone start 2 notice
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by hayprof(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2006
Orobo Or Slim? grin
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by nike4luv(f): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2006
Raymand!, dats why i dont drink or eat too much when am going somewhere important!,
but in school, my nature calls so much even i dont eat breakfast!
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by hayprof(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2006
@Jay-O-Jay: U must b a Badboy grin grin grin
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by JayOJay(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2006
@hayprof. Wetin I do wrong now?! I see am I share am with u! E fit happen again o! so u must be prepared like a boy scout! wink wink grin
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by beyunce(f): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2006
Were u d same person dat posted those pics on jokes
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by JayOJay(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2006
@Beyunce. Don't u think I'm funny or a clown o! I didn't make them up o! I'm just sharing the net with the Nairalanders!  wink wink grin
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by desiree(f): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2006
That is what too much drink does to people lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by Oracle(m): 1:25am On Aug 01, 2006
That is really bad, reall bad and embarrassing
the girlz should have waited alittle till they get home
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by Bolarge(m): 11:52am On May 07, 2007
Yeah right. angry
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by Abike2k6(f): 4:52pm On May 07, 2007
I shat my pants when I was younger. Not funny at aaaaall!
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by Odunnu: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2011
Lololololol @first picture. Reminds me of something.
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by InkedNerd(f): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
Damn, that is bringing back a really bad memory right now embarassed
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by Odunnu: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2011
Share the joke babez, i'm all ears. Lol
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by InkedNerd(f): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2011
Odunnu:

Share the joke babez, i'm all ears. Lol

lol ok, well one day when I was in high school I drank about 3 larges cups of tea in the morning. So, I left my house and by the time I walked to the bus stop, I needed to ummm pee embarassed. I figured I'd hold it in till I got to school. By the time the bus got to the train station, I was ready to explode!!! I then got on the train and normally it takes just a few minutes to get to school by train but since I was running late, I ended up taking the train during the rush hour crowd tongue. The train kept stopping and going because of delays. Unfortunately when I got to the station before my stop, I couldn't hold it any longer and some of it started coming out. I've never felt so sad and embarrassed cry. I had to use my bag to cover my jeans and I ran into the nearest store and use the restroom. When I used finished using the restroom, I had to get back on the train and  so I could take a shower and go back to school cry. I got to school so late that day. It was terrible cry. Now that I look back at it, it was kinda funny. For some reason it felt like the the lights on the train was extra bright and that everyone was looking at me embarassed.
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 01, 2011
eh ya embarassed
Re: Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do? by 190: 1:13am On Mar 01, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol ok, well one day when I was in high school I drank about 3 larges cups of tea in the morning. So, I left my house and by the time I walked to the bus stop, I needed to ummm pee embarassed. I figured I'd hold it in till I got to school. By the time the bus got to the train station, I was ready to explode!!! I then got on the train and normally it takes just a few minutes to get to school by train but since I was running late, I ended up taking the train during the rush hour crowd tongue. The train kept stopping and going because of delays. Unfortunately when I got to the station before my stop, I couldn't hold it any longer and some of it started coming out. I've never felt so sad and embarrassed cry. I had to use my bag to cover my jeans and I ran into the nearest store and use the restroom. When I used finished using the restroom, I had to get back on the train and  so I could take a shower and go back to school cry. I got to school so late that day. It was terrible cry. Now that I look back at it, it was kinda funny. For some reason it felt like the the lights on the train was extra bright and that everyone was looking at me embarassed.

angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) / Clap For Me / What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.