Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

How To Convert Apps You Installed From Google Playstore To APK And Share Them - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Convert Apps You Installed From Google Playstore To APK And Share Them (776 Views)

Here's The 5 Apps You Should Remove Right Now From Your Smartphone / How To Convert Apps You Installed From Google playstore To APK And Share Them / Sure Site To Download Games (apk And Data) File For Andriod? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Apps You Installed From Google Playstore To APK And Share Them by Larryfrank(m): 5:30am On Oct 02, 2014
You downloaded an app from Google PlayStore and you wish to share it with your friends. You should know that it's no possible to share apps that you downloaded from Google Playstore and you are thinking of a possible means to share this file with your loved ones well bother no more because in this tutorial I'll be teaching you how you can be able to share file you downloaded form Google Playstore. Lets Proceed. Continue Reading...
Re: How To Convert Apps You Installed From Google Playstore To APK And Share Them by ITbomb(m): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2014
So, what is Flashshare and Xender doing huh?
Re: How To Convert Apps You Installed From Google Playstore To APK And Share Them by Nutase: 7:33am On Oct 02, 2014
ITbomb: So, what is Flashshare and Xender doing huh?
Thank you my brother
Re: How To Convert Apps You Installed From Google Playstore To APK And Share Them by yorex2011: 7:38am On Oct 02, 2014
Xplore is d most powerful sef.. U can actually open d apk as a zip file and see all d contents
Re: How To Convert Apps You Installed From Google Playstore To APK And Share Them by Hostermipo(m): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2014
ITbomb: So, what is Flashshare and Xender doing huh?
those cannot send some installed app, like pre-installed ones or system files, just download 'APK SHARE' and you will be able to send any application on your phone
Re: How To Convert Apps You Installed From Google Playstore To APK And Share Them by mfrizzy(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2014
I'm sure he's just another hungry blogger
Re: How To Convert Apps You Installed From Google Playstore To APK And Share Them by deeobserver209(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2014
Tecno phones like H7 have Backup and Restore app. Use it to backup your apps downloaded from Google play store into APK.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Disable All Andriod App Apart From Brower / Samsung Galaxy Goya 7.0 / Neatly Used Iphone 6plus For Sale 100k( Very Negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.