Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

@Seun Let This Topic Remain Number 1 On The Front Page 'A Cry....' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / @Seun Let This Topic Remain Number 1 On The Front Page 'A Cry....' (702 Views)

Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari / 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Number 1 Will Shock You!! / Cnn Breaking News: Nigeria's Story Placed As Number 1 Headline News.(bad Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@Seun Let This Topic Remain Number 1 On The Front Page 'A Cry....' by lwise(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2014
A Cry For Justice: Letter To Fashola And Lagos Commisioner Of Police

This is a special plea to Seun Osewa.
I was deeply touched while reading the story,we cannot say the story is 100% true
but we need justice.
Help keep this topic as the number one on Nairaland front page for a while so that it
can get the required attention.By this you are really doing good to the helpless masses.
Thanks
Re: @Seun Let This Topic Remain Number 1 On The Front Page 'A Cry....' by lwise(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2014
dcaliph: A nation where the poor is denied justice, shall not prosper.
Re: @Seun Let This Topic Remain Number 1 On The Front Page 'A Cry....' by philantoxx(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2014
it is pertinent.
Re: @Seun Let This Topic Remain Number 1 On The Front Page 'A Cry....' by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
it is not allowed.
Re: @Seun Let This Topic Remain Number 1 On The Front Page 'A Cry....' by nnadychuks(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2014
taaarrh, seun this topic should not make front page
Re: @Seun Let This Topic Remain Number 1 On The Front Page 'A Cry....' by lwise(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2014
nnadychuks: taaarrh, seun this topic should not make front page

Did I ever say this topic should be on the front page.Im not a boy lie you that always beg the mod
for your topics to be on front page.

Check the front page you will see this topic 'A Cry For Justice: Letter To Fashola And Lagos Commisioner Of Police'.
I only want Seun to make it number one on front page for at least a week if possible.
Frequent updates will throw it to the bottom .

https://www.nairaland.com/1928277/pls-lets-share-till-it
Re: @Seun Let This Topic Remain Number 1 On The Front Page 'A Cry....' by lwise(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2014
Nobleval: it is not allowed.

How are you a mod,just want to know if its possible,always learnt to think out of the box.
Re: @Seun Let This Topic Remain Number 1 On The Front Page 'A Cry....' by nnadychuks(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
lwise:

Did I ever say this topic should be on the front page.Im not a boy lie you that always beg the mod
for your topics to be on front page.

Check the front page you will see this topic 'A Cry For Justice: Letter To Fashola And Lagos Commisioner Of Police'.
I only want Seun to make it number one on front page for at least a week if possible.
Frequent updates will throw it to the bottom .

https://www.nairaland.com/1928277/pls-lets-share-till-it
nairaland tire me, guy..

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Vote For President Jonathan / The Agony Of Wife Of Islamic Cleric In SSS Detention / The Last Fight Against CORRUPTION Is Now Or NEVER!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.