Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

How To Determine The Gender Of Your Child Through The Mother's Age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Determine The Gender Of Your Child Through The Mother's Age (2173 Views)

The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / Can You Determine The Gender Of Your Child Before Conceiving? / Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Determine The Gender Of Your Child Through The Mother's Age by Arms(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2014
Ancient Chinese Gender Chart

Girl or boy?

Legend has it that this chart was found in an ancient tomb in China and is supposedly based on the Chinese lunar calendar. By using the mother's age at conception and the month of conception, supposedly you can determine with 100% accuracy if your baby is a boy or a girl. (There are two charts with ages 36-45 listed below the first chart.)

Be sure to let everyone know if it works for you!

Mom's Age at Conception

Month of
Conception

January

G

B

G

B

G

B

B

G

B

G

B

G

B

B

B

G

B

B

February

B

G

B

G

B

B

G

B

G

B

G

B

G

G

B

G

B

G

March

G

B

G

G

B

G

B

B

B

G

B

G

G

B

B

B

B

G

April

B

G

B

G

G

B

B

G

G

B

G

G

G

G

G

B

G

B

May

B

G

B

G

B

B

G

G

G

G

G

B

G

G

G

G

G

G

June

B

B

B

G

G

G

B

B

B

G

G

B

G

G

G

G

B

G

July

B

B

B

G

G

B

B

G

G

B

B

B

G

G

G

G

G

G

August

B

B

B

G

B

G

G

B

B

B

B

B

G

G

G

B

G

B

September

B

B

B

G

G

B

G

B

G

B

B

B

G

G

G

G

G

G

October

B

B

G

G

G

B

G

B

G

B

B

G

G

G

G

G

G

G

November

B

G

B

G

G

B

G

B

G

G

G

G

B

G

G

G

B

B

December

B

G

B

G

G

G

G

B

G

B

G

G

B

B

B

B

B

B

Mom's Age at Conception

Month of
Conception

January

G

B

G

B

G

B

G

B

B

G

February

B

B

G

B

G

B

G

B

G

G

March

B

B

G

B

G

B

G

B

G

B

April

G

B

B

B

B

G

B

G

B

G

May

B

G

B

B

G

B

G

B

B

G

June

G

B

G

G

B

G

B

G

B

G

July

G

G

B

G

B

B

G

B

G

B

August

G

B

G

B

G

B

B

G

B

G

September

B

G

B

G

B

G

B

B

G

B

October

B

B

G

B

G

B

G

B

B

G

November

B

G

B

G

B

G

B

B

G

B

December

B

B

G

G

G

B

G

B

G

B

N.B: it is true. I'm saying this from experience. So you can now choose if you want a boy(B) or girl (G)

Courtesy : SABITTUS ROBBEN AKHIMEONA
E-Mail: sabittusrobbenakhimeona@gmail.com
MOBILE: 08027772035

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Determine The Gender Of Your Child Through The Mother's Age by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2014
It is 99.9 correct. From experience too. I got to know about the Chinese sex prediction chart in 2006 though.
Re: How To Determine The Gender Of Your Child Through The Mother's Age by ifaoni(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2014
many many tinz they happen for naija.
Re: How To Determine The Gender Of Your Child Through The Mother's Age by tobechi74: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Only works in chinaa not naija
Re: How To Determine The Gender Of Your Child Through The Mother's Age by ndidibabe(f): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
It worked for me perfectly.
Re: How To Determine The Gender Of Your Child Through The Mother's Age by Arms(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
tobechi74: Only works in chinaa not naija
Believe it, it works 4 all human beings even in naija. Talking from my sister's child birth
Re: How To Determine The Gender Of Your Child Through The Mother's Age by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tried for about 2 people and it's wrong cheesy
Re: How To Determine The Gender Of Your Child Through The Mother's Age by bestman09(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
The chart is confusing
Re: How To Determine The Gender Of Your Child Through The Mother's Age by apeleone(f): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2014
Mine says its a boy while d scan showed a girl

(1) (Reply)

The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing / What Should She Do? / Egg Donor Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.