Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

"Boko Haram's Shekau Resurfaces Despite Death Claims"=== - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko Haram's Shekau Resurfaces Despite Death Claims"=== (785 Views)

Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF / Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Boko Haram's Shekau Resurfaces Despite Death Claims"=== by Lordfranklin(m): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Abubakar Shekau
Boko Haram Leader Resurfaces Despite Death Claims
'Jola Sotubo
Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau has dismissed claims of his death in a new video where he says "Here I am, alive. I will only die the day Allah takes my breath,"
Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau has dismissed claims of his death in a new video where he says "Here I am, alive. I will only die the day Allah takes my breath," (AFP)
Despite recent reports of his death, leader ofBoko Haram,Abubakar Shekauhas appeared in a new video.
The latest clip was obtained by AFP and in it, Shekau claims that his men shot down an Air Force jet that was used in an operation against the sect and went missing three weeks ago.
The Nigerian military on September 24 issued a statement claiming that Shekau had been killed in Konduga, Borno stateafter pictures of his purported corpse surfaced on the internet.
In the 36-minute video, Shekau said:
"Here I am, alive. I will only die the day Allah takes my breath," "We are running our caliphate, our Islamic caliphate. We follow the Koran... We now practise the injunctions of the Koran in the land of Allah,"
The Nigerian military previously claimed to have killed Shekau in 2013 but he dismissed those claims as well although it is believed that another man took his place.
Defence spokesperson, General Chris Olukolade has said that “Shekau” might have become a brand namebut it is believed that the man in the new video is the same one who was reportedly killed last month.

What are we not hearing??
What are they not saying??
Re: "Boko Haram's Shekau Resurfaces Despite Death Claims"=== by okosodo: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
When will u stop lying na?
Re: "Boko Haram's Shekau Resurfaces Despite Death Claims"=== by Lordfranklin(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
okosodo: When will u stop lying na?
when Nigeria succeeds in getting rid of corruption
Re: "Boko Haram's Shekau Resurfaces Despite Death Claims"=== by mesoade(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
It's like they saw this coming and had recorded the video before..

It is either bokoharam is confused?

Or GEJ is confused?

Or the army is confused?

To be sincere,i'm confused
Re: "Boko Haram's Shekau Resurfaces Despite Death Claims"=== by Lordfranklin(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
mesoade: It's like they saw this coming and had recorded the video before..

It is either bokoharam is confused?

Or GEJ is confused?

Or the army is confused?

To be sincere,i'm confused

Exactly!
From what am seeing right now,
probably,GEJ,the nig. army and a host of others will definitely be swimming in an ocean of confusion cos this issue of insecurity has become like a mistry.
I bet if they knw the next step to take but,i pray that those fellas should come up with an oustanding techinique in order to curb this insecurity of a thing!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's New International Image With Pic / APC 2015 Presidency GAME CHANGER: Fashola/kwankwaso Ticket / Report To Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.