Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

APC 2015 Presidency GAME CHANGER: Fashola/kwankwaso Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC 2015 Presidency GAME CHANGER: Fashola/kwankwaso Ticket (788 Views)

Apc 2015 Presidential Ticket May Go To South East / PDP Vs APC 2015 Nairaland Opinion polls / PDP vs APC - 2015 Projection Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC 2015 Presidency GAME CHANGER: Fashola/kwankwaso Ticket by chaplin4u: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2014
Fashola (The best candidate APC have to offer) as president will bring in the votes of the SW, split the votes of SE & a handful of SS
Kwankwaso will rally in the majority of the north.
I strongly believe going off the norms for APC in 2015 will be a plus

With Fashola, Nigeria will overlook the Muslim/Muslim candidacy. But can the power driven North ever agree? What's your opinion?
Re: APC 2015 Presidency GAME CHANGER: Fashola/kwankwaso Ticket by 1stola: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2014
I see nothing wrong with
Buhari/Fashola : 2015 to 2019
and
Fashola/Kwankwaso : 2019 to 2023
make kwankwaso chill jare.
my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC 2015 Presidency GAME CHANGER: Fashola/kwankwaso Ticket by sigmundfreud(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2014
chaplin4u:

Fashola (The best candidate APC have to offer) as president will bring in the votes of the SW, split the votes of SE & a handful of SS

With Fashola, Nigeria will overlook the Muslim/Muslim candidacy. But can the power driven North ever agree? What's your opinion?
I think any combo with BRF is a good one...on the Muslim/Muslim thingy, the important people don't really mind and those that mind are not really important for now in the scheme of things.
We should put national interest ahead of ethnic and religious affiliations!
Re: APC 2015 Presidency GAME CHANGER: Fashola/kwankwaso Ticket by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2014
Evil machination from the PDP all because they are scared of GMB. Inasmuch as I admire and love Kwankwaso, truth remains that he can't outshine GMB in any election in the North. APC will not be stupid to deny GMB ticket(after his formal declaration). PDP should give Fashola their ticket and Pair him with Kwankwaso, I believe it will give APC's GMB/Oshiomole a good fight (and will be a welcome development for the Nigeria people as both contenders are astute performers). The PDP should wake up and face GMB/Fashola at the polls.

1 Like

Re: APC 2015 Presidency GAME CHANGER: Fashola/kwankwaso Ticket by nuclearboy(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2014
chaplin4u:

Brilliant idea for PDP. Field Fashola and Lamido for President and VP tongue

That way, PDP "may" have a hope

1 Like

Re: APC 2015 Presidency GAME CHANGER: Fashola/kwankwaso Ticket by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2014
nuclearboy:

Brilliant idea for PDP. Field Fashola and Lamido for President and VP tongue

That way, PDP "may" have a hope
Exactly!!!! grin
Re: APC 2015 Presidency GAME CHANGER: Fashola/kwankwaso Ticket by chaplin4u: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2014
sigmundfreud:

I think any combo with BRF is a good one...on the Muslim/Muslim thingy, the important people don't really mind and those that mind are not really important for now in the scheme of things.
We should put national interest ahead of ethnic and religious affiliations!

I agree with you. What Nigeria needs is performance not sentiments. Nationalism should be the first place. I foresee Nigeria taking its leadership place among committee of nations. I Pray we make the right decision in the next election.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Pres. Jonathan & Other African Leaders In Burkina Faso / Nyako’s Impeachment Plot Cost N1.5b / Boko Haram Shoots Nigerian Army Brigade Commander During Gun Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.