Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,237 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (56183 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
50calibre post=/post/26832009:

You've said it all bruv! It takes a great deal of moral bankruptcy to mess around with a married person. There are lots of singles to go around, why indulge in a dangerous game which could be detrimental to not just your dignity/reputation, but your safety?

It reminds me of one tv show I used to watch some years back called cheaters.

You just have to gauge the mind of a person who has no qualms being a married man's appendage and determine for yourself what the person's principles are.

Forget all the posturing & bravado, they're just a facade.

It takes an enormous deal of moral bankruptcy........... In fact, he must be the devil himself to cheat on his spouse.

Stop focusing on the single people who took no vow or promised loyalty to anyone.

You need to set your mindset straight. You are hypocritical and almost despicable.

Why don't you spend your time preaching to the married man or woman who choose to cheat, and in the process hurt their family and children. What bout their dignity?? Imagine risking your spouse's life and the future of your children just because you lack self control.

What about men that sleep with married women?? Every thread is an opportunity for you to bash women. I have a choice to sleep with whoever I choose to sleep with as long as I'm not using force.

You can take your sanctimonious piece of sh1t opinion and shove it up your bony a*Ss.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by clemz88(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Well I think the problem is that its either one of the spouses sre not faithful to each other . Cos I cnt just imagine my self fleeting around with some kinda cheap person who doesn't value themselves
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by leeland(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Most promiscous single ladies and guys go after d married ones because of what they sre to gain materially and know it cant lead to anything.But remember you too will get married someday and the law of karma can catch up with you.Its food for thought.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

It takes an enormous deal of moral bankruptcy........... In fact, you must be the devil himself to cheat on your spouse.

Stop focusing on the single people who took no vow or promised loyalty to anyone.

You need to set your mindset straight. You are hypocritical and almost despicable.

Why don't you spend your time preaching to the married man or woman who choose to cheat, and in the process hurt their family and children. What bout their dignity?? Imagine risking your spouse's life and the future of your children just because you lack self control.

What about men that sleep with married women?? Every thread is an opportunity for you to bash women. I have a choice to sleep with whoever I choose to sleep with as long as I'm not using force.

You can take your sanctimonious piece of sh1t opinion and shove it up your bony a*Ss.

Hahaha here comes the fiesty shollypopz lol

Ok! Morality aside, you that mind being second fiddle right? So in essence, you don't mind being a second wife or mistress or concubine or whatever you choose to call it?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by swezenberg(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Many women are as guilty as men. Many women want to do same. That is the reason why married women flirt a lot when they go for NYSC or where no one will see them. I still remember the lady that had few weeks to her wedding back then in Suleija but got pregnant before then for an Alhaji who was threatening fire and brimestone if she dared abort the baby. I saw other married women too in compromising position with young boys in camp. Too many condoms in camps. Some very devoted Christians and muslims in school also fell victim. One of the Sisters in fellowship then dated a married man, an elder in his church. I got to know this because she was staying in the same lodge with me. It was drama that day when the wife of that man came to beat the living day light out of her. She was the one preaching to everyone when she first came.

Women too want to explore like their fellow men but they are too scared of the society and their husbands. Give a woman freedom. Take her to a place where no relatives, spouse or anyone will see her then you will see wonders but honestly there are still decent men and women.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Rocktation(f): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
starlingbawa:

This isn't a scathing attack, but you have to realise that it's 'FAR MORE COMPLEX' a situation than you have made it look so simple in your post.

As regards your question, I'd say you never really know/understand the intricacies involved until you are faced with that challenge as a single lady.

Really, I can never see the complexity in not fighting for someone who's already taken. Perhaps, it's really why people can't see how easy it is (as I do and a lot more females than you think),that really gets me wondering. I've been single and I know. 2 out of every 3 females face this. Likeable persons in relationships, most certainly approach every lady, at least once in our lifetime. It's when you lack esteem and self worth, that you'll begin to desire to fight and settle for whatever you find available. Perhaps, the lack of those qualities in some persons, is the complexity in this whole issue.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
chlowi:

Lol, I haven't accepted your opinion which your trying so hard to force. Down my throat, I have just decided that you keep ur opinion while I keep mine!!! Kapish? grin

dear, there is no opinion of your left to keep..it has been watered dowm, the best is to tow in my line and read from the same page...maybe pm me
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by chlowi(f): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

dear, there is no opinion of your left to keep..it has been watered dowm, the best is to tow in my line and read from the same page...maybe pm me

Watered down? By whom? You? undecided!! Pls keep ur opinion while i keep mine dragging dis argument wd only waste more time, as neither you nor I can buy. Each other's. Opinion.... Seems u enjoy quoting me ...
And I don't PM no one!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
chlowi:

Watered down? By whom? You? undecided!! Pls keep ur opinion while i keep mine dragging dis argument wd only waste more time, as neither you nor I can buy. Each other's. Opinion.... Seems u enjoy quoting me ...
And I don't PM no one!!!

yeah, i enjoy the chase so the catch will be appealing dearie

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by UyiIredia(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
texanomaly:
Are you saying you are in love with a married woman, and what did you mean up there. You know I dont understand Pidgin that well?
LOOOOOOOOOOOL1111
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

You shouldn't join 50calibre to throw cheap shots because you disagree with me. I am not a pseudo-feminist, not even close. This is totally opinion based and I clearly do not share your moral opinion, so stop indirectly calling me names because I disagree with you.

Lmao!!! Not calling you names, man - and you know I gatts you! You're the homie.grin

But I never expected a feminazi like you wouldn't mind putting yourself in a position whereby the male specie, your arch-enemy, can treat you like shyte.

See when I said it's a woman's world, and women don't necessarily need any ideology to turn the tables against men. And they just need to start making better decisions that will make men respect them, you lot thought I was hallucinating. However, this thread is a classic example of why guys don't respect women - not stuffs like cooking, which is more or less something that can help earn ya man's respect.

Anyway, now, I'm scared about having female children. grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Godmystrength: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
rbekins: The blame has to go for both singles and married ones. But in some cases you have to blame mostly the single ladies to Married Men. The have used this means to break homes these days. Meanwhile, most men were only trying to activate their libido which may be killed at home by his wife if he does not do it once in a while outside. Mind you, before you judge me, a Man can marry more than one wife but a woman can not marry 2 Men same time. In this case, it is not bad if a married man DO it once in a while (dont over do it) and should not engage any emotional feelings outside his marital home. Women, should keep their legs together in their married homes because if the owner of the house (Man) finds out you are cheating, you will go. And if you catch him, you will still go (policy to some unreasonable men) So to me, for your man to do outside once in a while, it is the wife's own good.

Thank you.
What is he saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Godmystrength: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

How do these women proposition men..what boldness and self belief to believed they are still relevant in d market.

Don't they know men want tight punny..not old kid expanded ones..

Mr Pick, what kinda person are you

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao!!! Not calling you names, man - and you know I gatts you! You're the homie.grin

But I never expected a feminazi like you wouldn't mind putting yourself in a position whereby the male specie, your arch-enemy, can treat you like shyte.

See when I said it's a woman's world, and women don't necessarily need any ideology to turn the tables against men. And they just need to start making better decisions that will make men respect them, you lot thought I was hallucinating. However, this thread is a classic example of why guys don't respect women - not stuffs like cooking, which is more or less something that can help earn ya man's respect.

Anyway, now, I'm scared about having female children. grin

Feminism is not about earning a man's respect. It's about enabling equal rights. It's demanding that the society treats both genders fairly and equally.

Feminism is about giving women the choice to choose and do whatever they want. If a woman wants to be a man's side piece, oh fvcking well!

She has a right to choose to be a side piece if she desires. I can't believe all this while, you think we were trying to earn your respect, who the fvck are you? We are demanding that you see us as your equal and in turn give us that respect.

My problem with cooking is that it fosters gender roles and limits children. No woman should b asked to do anything because she has a vag1na.

Stop trying to turn this around. This thread is about married people blaming their spouses when they cheat, not the random person their spouse cheated on them with.

The married man that cheats on his wife is the one that should lose his dignity, he is the one that should lose respect. Not the single girl/guy that is not committed to anyone.

The moment a wife is aware her husband has a side-piece and she remains in that marriage, she is just another side piece. Side chic oh, main chic oh, both of them are on the same level.

As for me, I can't have an affair with a married man, but that's my choice. Can I sleep with a married man? You damn straight!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
50calibre:

Hahaha here comes the fiesty shollypopz lol

Ok! Morality aside, you that mind being second fiddle right? So in essence, you don't mind being a second wife or mistress or concubine or whatever you choose to call it?

lol @ feisty. I can't play second fiddle. I am not a second wife, concubine or mistress material.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

lol @ feisty. I can't play second fiddle. I am not a second wife, concubine or mistress material.

COME BEND MY BANANA
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

Feminism is not about earning a man's respect. It's about enabling equal rights. It's demanding that the society treats both genders fairly and equally.

Feminism is about giving women the choice to choose and do whatever they want. If a woman wants to be a man's side piece, oh fvcking well!

She has a right to choose to be a side piece if she desires. I can't believe all this while, you think we were trying to earn your respect, who the fvck are you? We are demanding that you see us as your equal and in turn give us that respect.

My problem with cooking is that it fosters gender roles and limits children. No woman should b asked to do anything because she has a vag1na.

Stop trying to turn this around. This thread is about married people blaming their spouses when they cheat, not the random person their spouse cheated on them with.

The married man that cheats on his wife is the one that should lose his dignity, he is the one that should lose respect. Not the single girl/guy that is not committed to anyone.

The moment a wife is aware her husband has a side-piece and she remains in that marriage, she is just another side piece. Side chic oh, main chic oh, both of them are on the same level.

As for me, I can't have an affair with a married man, but that's my choice. Can I sleep with a married man? You damn straight!
WHY SHOULD WOMEN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT

A WOMAN SHOULD EITHER BE UNDER HER PARENTS, BROTHERS OR HUSBAND PERIOD

A BIT.CH SHOULD BE LEFT UNLEASED
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
50calibre:
You've said it all bruv! It takes a great deal of moral bankruptcy to mess around with a married person. There are lots of singles to go around, why indulge in a dangerous game which could be detrimental to not just your dignity/reputation, but your safety?

It reminds me of one tv show I used to watch some years back called cheaters.

You just have to gauge the mind of a person who has no qualms being a married man's appendage and determine for yourself what that person's principles are.

Forget all the posturing & bravado, they're just a facade.

These people just don't get it. Some of them just need to be around guys during male chats to see how guys crack jokes about how worthless they're with pictures of the sluts, and one or two good ones. No one rates the amoral ones, because they're just anything really. grin

You just have to principled - and never put yourself in a position of ridicule. That's how you earn respect. It's so bad these days that you're likely to see grown ar.se women fighting over a married man, with a wife and kids at home. More time, they know the guy's married - but wouldn't mind scrounging around for loose change. Things are happening, bruv. And majority of the women involved in this nonsense are always Nigerian women - and that makes you wonder about the type/quality of people that jungle keeps churning out. You don't see white women doing this.

Fam, I have always known these folks to be noisemakers - empty barrels. Oh no, don't cook for your man, it's slavery. But hell yeah, it's alright to be a sex-slave a la cum bucket for a married man. Oh no, because men cheat, women also have to cheat. Hell yeah, women can be fake as fvck wallowing in self-hate by bleaching their skin and wearing all kinds of weaves, extensions, make-ups etc - but guys don't have that luxury and they have to be natural at all times. Women can run their mouths to provoke men and sometimes beat the shyte out of men, but any guy that hits them is a coward and not a real man. That's the id.iotic equality these folks keep telling us about - in this disorderly messed up world we live in today.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

COME BEND MY BANANA

Take your pinky-sized d1ck outta my face.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by LORETA: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
[b]My own contribution..ALMOST all my friends are married...they all sleep outside with other girls..whenever i am around and we are hanging out, i see the young girls that should be dating me siting on their laps and kissing them outside opening and everybody is laughing.i just feel like ladies are ...........
some times the these gals sit in their lap while they recieve call from their wife..most of these gals i am telling either work in the same company ore came from university....my nairalanders..the truth if you must know is that.THEY get extra financial means from them...and at the same time pleasure of sex..some times to the extent of our stupid some our girls will be some came around for weekend to get an extra 4000k from the since because they don't want to stay along the road to be called a prostitute.
only a married man can have 15 minutes fun with you and give you 3000-5000k. No single guy can..so what do you expect from gals that believe that with their kittie-cat,they can make extra 4k .-5k if they just find time to go and see their married friend (they dont call them their boyfriend,they call it friend,) because some of them even knows their wives.
men i am telling you the truth..almost all my friends does it..am scared i hope i wont do it too.but guy the thing don turn normal things for our Nigerian girls hand.
[/b]
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher:
WHY SHOULD MEN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT

A MAN SHOULD EITHER BE UNDER HIS PARENTS, SISTERS OR WIFE PERIOD

A DOG SHOULD NEVER BE LEFT UNLEASHED

I have corrected your post.

You're welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by LORETA: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
so help me God
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by starlingbawa(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

Please do me a favour and stop replying these guys. I have been following this thread right from the very first page. I think we all have a right to our varying opinions and you re no exception.

You have a right to live your life the way you want and not how society wants you to and it's no one's business but yours.

So stop responding and ignore them all.

Most people here barking have one skeleton or the other in their cupboards including myself. I bet some are children from polygamous homes or outside wedlock yet they make the loudest noise.

So much for infidelity talk!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

Oh Really? What material are you then? You're willing to partake in an illicit affair with a married man, you're clearly not his wife, so what are you, what material are you? Fu*ck buddy material?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

Well, you don't demand respect - you earn it. And if you don't have the decision making tools to earn it, you won't get it. Only bullies demand respect, and we all know what always happen to them. More time, they end up getting bullied and disrespected - till they become inconsequential. That's why no one takes you lot seriously anymore. It was alright when it started, but these days, most folks tell you lot to shut it, and keep moving - no ratings lol.

Oh, it's about "giving women the choice to choose what they want" but in the same breath, you lot frown at successful and high flying women who prefer the culltured and traditional way, no? A classic example happened on here a few days ago when a female poster alluded to how she'll never argue with her husband, and if he were to get angry - she'd go on her knees to beg him. What was your response to that post? And why didn't you allow her the choice to choose what she wants?

Nah, cooking is somewhat like a glue that keeps the family united. Ever wondered why people do cookouts? And why do you think a lot of parents prefer eating together? That's an aspect of the family that subconsciously gets people together. You won't understand that because everything is about competition - even the most trivial things.

Well, when it comes to fvcking around - men have no dignity to lose. And it's never going to change. I'll start taking women like you seriously when I see you lot clamour for a female boxer to get in the ring with Floyd Mayweather. Women playing in the EPL against male players. Women in the NFL getting hit by men etc.. Why not take your inequality there - and compete against men? Oh no, women aren't physically strong enough to compete with men - bwwhahahaha

Anyway, the thread is about everything wrong with today's woman. The one I don't rate at all, till she starts making better decisions - by using her brain, and not emotions. Today's woman who doesn't understand self-respect and self-worth - and can't discern anything. A woman who's more likely to put herself in a vulnerable position, yet wakes up the next morning, and blame me as a man - for her woes.

A side-piece is a side-piece - a cum bucket, an appendage, and a sex-slave. Henceforth make sure you start applying that to everything to post on this forum. And don't ever call people slaves for preferring to remain cultured and traditional. grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by baba11(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
zboyd: Why do some single men/women think it's acceptable to have affairs with married people?

What's worse, some of these shameless ones brag about it and tell all who'll listen how they 'bagged' the married person, how good they are at bedmatics, how many gifts, money, etc. they've received, with the cheated on spouse none the wiser.

Why can't single people 'just say no' to married people?

With all the other single people running around, why have an affair with someone you KNOW is married - many times with children?

As for adulterous married people, why did you get married, if you didn't think you could commit to one person, 'til death do you part'?

Why do you think it's acceptable to cheat on your spouse?

....Do they force them...smh seriously... ***nonsense*****;**
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
@Shymexx: "Well, when it comes to fvcking around - men have no dignity to lose." This, right here is the problem. SMH. Statement like this led to my my initial comment on this thread.

You are making this a feminist thing and it's not. It's purely moral.

Everyone forms their moral standards based on what influences them. Culture, Religion, or whatever. If you're not breaking the law or causing anyone harm, you're good in my books.

You are allowed to disagree.

I never said feminist or people in general shouldn't earn respect. "Respect should be earned", is the oldest line in the book. That's more individual based than group related.

If this glue is so important in the family, why can't the man opt to do the cooking and keep the glue? This leads me to another thing, why is the woman solely responsible for keeping her family together? If the man is a cheat, we blame the girl he cheated with or we blame the wife for denying him sex. Every irresponsibility of the man is somehow left for the woman to shoulder. If a man wants his family, he should work just as hard as his wife to keep it together.

Why do you think I'm talking off emotions? *sigh*

I never criticized that young girl, I only said she should be delivered from mental slavery. She might die if she allows her man to continue beating her. Plus, I am darn sure that girl isn't educated enough or lacked the exposure to make such decisions. (do not twist this statement)

You're getting it all wrong. Any woman that sleeps with a married man and expects to spend "quality time" with him or somehow hopes he leaves his wife for him is very selfish and delusional. A woman that chooses to be a side-piece, knows what she is in for. If she can shoulder the bullsh1t that comes with it, good for her. How is that your business??

Shy, I've never slept with a married man.(Wait, lemme think) Let's get that clear but I wont judge a woman that does.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
50calibre:

Oh Really? What material are you then? You're willing to partake in an illicit affair with a married man, you're clearly not his wife, so what are you, what material are you? Fu*ck buddy material?

One-night stand doesn't qualify as an affair. grin grin tongue Face the cheating spouse, not the innocent person outside the marriage institution.

I am a 'smack-a-man-b1tch' material.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
shymexx:

These people just don't get it. Some of them just need to be around guys during male chats to see how guys crack jokes about how worthless they're with pictures of the sluts, and one or two good ones. No one rates the amoral ones, because they're just anything really. grin

You just have to principled - and never put yourself in a position of ridicule. That's how you earn respect. It's so bad these days that you're likely to see grown ar.se women fighting over a married man, with a wife and kids at home. More time, they know the guy's married - but wouldn't mind scrounging around for loose change. Things are happening, bruv. And majority of the women involved in this nonsense are always Nigerian women - and that makes you wonder about the type/quality of people that jungle keeps churning out. You don't see white women doing this.

Fam, I have always known these folks to be noisemakers - empty barrels. Oh no, don't cook for your man, it's slavery. But hell yeah, it's alright to be a sex-slave a la cum bucket for a married man. Oh no, because men cheat, women also have to cheat. Hell yeah, women can be fake as fvck wallowing in self-hate by bleaching their skin and wearing all kinds of weaves, extensions, make-ups etc - but guys don't have that luxury and they have to be natural at all times. Women can run their mouths to provoke men and sometimes beat the shyte out of men, but any guy that hits them is a coward and not a real man. That's the id.iotic equality these folks keep telling us about - in this disorderly messed up world we live in today.

Lmfaoooooo Nigerian women embody everything that's wrong with our society, they really need to free themselves of the evil vices which has so corrupted their souls.

Where I particularly have a problem, is seeing people who fly the feminist flag do or say things which directly contradicts the very ideology they're advocating. Cooking for your husband is a problem but being another man's cum bucket (as you put it) is fine.. Loool this must be the joke of the month. grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
50calibre:
Lmfaoooooo Nigerian women embody everything that's wrong with our society, they really need to free themselves of the evil vices which has so corrupted their souls.

Where I particularly have a problem, is seeing people who fly the feminist flag do or say things which directly contradicts the very ideology they're advocating. ............. another man's cum bucket (as you put it) is fine.. Loool this must be the joke of the month. grin

Dumb and Dumber aka Shymexx and 50calibre:

Being a side piece says a lot about the woman's self-esteem, but she's still blameless.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
50calibre:

Where I particularly have a problem, is seeing people who fly the feminist flag do or say things which directly contradicts the very ideology they're advocating. Cooking for your husband is a problem but being another man's cum bucket (as you put it) is fine.. Loool this must be the joke of the month. grin

Lmao...you can't make this shyte. FML!!

Even those on the front-line fighting for women to be dignified and respected - would frown at this nonsense. Black people always destroy other people's good intentions, with crassness, and primitiveness. grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender: @Shymexx: "Well, when it comes to fvcking around - men have no dignity to lose." This, right here is the problem. SMH. Statement like this led to my my initial comment on this thread.

You are making this a feminist thing and it's not. It's purely moral.

Everyone forms their moral standards based on what influences them. Culture, Religion, or whatever. If you're not breaking the law or causing anyone harm, you're good in my books.

You are allowed to disagree.

I never said feminist or people in general shouldn't earn respect. "Respect should be earned", is the oldest line in the book. That's more individual based than group related.

If this glue is so important in the family, why can't the man opt to do the cooking and keep the glue? This leads me to another thing, why is the woman solely responsible for keeping her family together? If the man is a cheat, we blame the girl he cheated with or we blame the wife for denying him sex. Every irresponsibility of the man is somehow left for the woman to shoulder. If a man wants his family, he should work just as hard as his wife to keep it together.

Why do you think I'm talking off emotions? *sigh*

I never criticized that young girl, I only said she should be delivered from mental slavery. She might die if she allows her man to continue beating her. Plus, I am darn sure that girl isn't educated enough or lacked the exposure to make such decisions. (do not twist this statement)

You're getting it all wrong. Any woman that sleeps with a married man and expects to spend "quality time" with him or somehow hopes he leaves his wife for him is very selfish and delusional. A woman that chooses to be a side-piece, knows what she is in for. If she can shoulder the bullsh1t that comes with it, good for her. How is that your business??

Shy, I've never slept with a married man.(Wait, lemme think) Let's get that clear but I wont judge a woman that does.

See what, I know it's a moral issue. However, I threw the feminism thing into it because of you - to counter your own point-of-view, not others - they're inconsequential. Sholly's hawk-eye here. Most times, you justify everything you argue about based on the fact that men also do it.

Anyway, I believe you left naija as a teen - so stay classy and decent. I don't see normal high flying black chics with self-worth engaging in this nonsense, except career who.res, who have no shame. Majority of women/chics I've seen do it are naija women. And I believe that has to do with the innate poverty mentality and lack of self-worth, that have cumulatively induced primitiveness synonymous with the animal Kingdom. You just need to be at a naija party out here to see how messed your folks are - always fighting over married men. With women over 40 years old shaking their bums everywhere, and all of them wearing the same clothes like they're playing a team sport. Er, when next I go to a naija party - I'll record a video of these wild animals lol.

And I honestly don't want to believe you subscribe to this mentality. You don't need to judge them - just stay away from that type of classless and crass mentality.

TGIF - I need to get lean and go mess about on these streets till late. Out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.