Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) (7872 Views)

FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky / PICTURES: Meet Female African Musician Who Used To Be Man / Why I Can't Sleep With Any Man Again –– Actress Mama G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Andyblaze: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
A transsexual who had a £10,000 sex change on the
NHS to become a woman now wants the taxpayers to
foot the bill for a further £14,000 of surgery so she
can become a man again.

According to DailyMail, Chelsea Attonley, 30, who
was born a boy and called Matthew, said she now
finds being a woman 'exhausting', is tired of putting
on make-up and wearing heels, and now accepts that
she should always have stayed a man.

Chelsea said she had struggled with her identity while
growing and as a child she would dress up in
women's clothes. In her twenties she became a drag
queen known as Miss Malibu, drawing on glamour
model Katie Price's look for inspiration. An initial bid
for a sex change to become a woman was turned
down by a doctor, sending Chelsea into a spiral of
depression, she said.

But then the former drag queen, who copied Jordan's
style by wearing a blonde wig, mini skirts and
stilettos, had a chance meeting with her idol in a
nightclub in 2007. The glamour model told her to 'go
for it' and her words inspired Chelsea to return to
her GP and push once again for the gender
reassignment surgery, costing £10,000.

But now, seven years after surgery to become a
woman, Chelsea wants to go back to being a man.
She is aiming to have a breast reduction on the NHS
and painful gender reassignment surgery to give her
back a penis at a total cost of £14,000.

Chelsea, now living in London, said:
'I have always longed to be a woman, but no
amount of surgery can give me an actual female
body and I feel like I am living a lie. It is
exhausting putting on make-up and wearing heels
all the time. Even then, I don't feel I look like a
proper woman. I suffered from depression and
anxiety as a result of the hormones too. I have
realised it would be easier to stop fighting the way
I look naturally and accept that I was born a man
physically.

I thought the surgery would make me feel
complete, but it didn't. I knew deep down that,
even though I had had surgery, I had still been
born a man. But I tried my best to block out my
feelings. No matter how much make-up I put on
or how I dressed, I knew people would not know
me as a real woman. It was draining to constantly
think about how to walk and speak like a girl. I
was fighting a losing battle. When people found
out about my past, they treated me like a liar and
a fake. I suffered from anxiety and depression.
Now I have decided I want to live as Matthew, I
am desperate to have my FF-cup boobs removed.

I can't afford to have them done privately, so I am
hoping to have the op on the NHS. I can't work at
the moment because I am too upset after what I
have been through. I am considering having penis
reconstruction too. I don't feel bad about the NHS
paying for the surgery as I don't consider it a
choice. I need to have these operations for the
sake of my mental health. I am lucky enough to
live in a country where there is free health care."

Chelsea has already had testosterone injections to
begin her transition to becoming a man again.

1 Share

Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Andyblaze: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2014

Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by dapsoneh: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Eeeyaaaaaa grin
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by richs(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
better still have surgery for the two organs,so you can "enjoy" both worlds SMH

4 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by naturally: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
When she changes, she'll know that men also have their own
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by enoqueen: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
she/he is not serious. she has been through alot of heart breaks and now she wants to give it back.

4 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
IIDIIOT!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by missmaris020(f): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
He/she is reali going mad. God help hm/her 4 d surgery sha
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by MizEmpress(f): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
awwwwwwwwww good for her cheesy cheesy
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Xsenga(f): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
AYAM VERY HAPPY. cheesy
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by ggrin(f): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yucksadsadsad
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
No lies, na kongi dey worry him...

He kept resounding that joystick reconstruction thingy...

Nothing else. Not even the make-up and heels bla blas.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
so now u wan tell me say person don lash dis babe....eh man....eh wateva she is before?? Chai!!!
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Sarimah(f): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Smh..
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yucksadsadsad[/quote]....:....nice signature.smileysmiley
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by olempe(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
End time
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by philantoxx(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
this fools want to confuse their guardian angels.

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by zappyj(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nothing wey man no go hear.
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by OsoDupe(f): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lolz, small time now, he will want to change to woman again. Smh
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by JEITO: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Of all the names she could bear, why must it be chelsea angry

Why not losers like arsenal, man u, liverpool or even barcelona sef

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Chanchit: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
missmaris020: He/she is reali going mad. God help hm/her 4 d surgery sha

Which surgery...? Well maybe when she finally save up the money same way he saved £10k to change from he to she, but using tax payers money..? If I'm a UK citizen and my tax money(even though I don't pay tax) is used for this rubbish, there would be a serious protest.
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by kommiejewel(f): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
All i can say is: 'She must have been a very ugly man'
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by TWEETFELLA: 12:11am On Oct 03, 2014
blizard44: No lies, na kongi dey worry him...

He kept resounding that joystick reconstruction thingy...

Nothing else. Not even the make-up and heels bla blas.
Bros you too much. Nothing like like a warm ,moist & tight puunaani. Can't trade that for anything.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Maybe the men she met are dangerful on bed.
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Na person send her go do am ?undecided
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by prettyjo(f): 2:51am On Oct 03, 2014
@Andy blaze, you try for your song
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by missmaris020(f): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2014
Chanchit:

Which surgery...? Well maybe when she finally save up the money same way he saved £10k to change from he to she, but using tax payers money..? If I'm a UK citizen and my tax money(even though I don't pay tax) is used for this rubbish, there would be a serious protest.
lolz! U don vex. NHS has agree to pay 4 d surgery if nt he/she wn't ve started with testosterone injuction. He/she must have learnt his/her lession by now. She/he is still insane though
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Chanchit: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2014
missmaris020: lolz! U don vex. NHS has agree to pay 4 d surgery if nt he/she wn't ve started with testosterone injuction. He/she must have learnt his/her lession by now. She/he is still insane though

This people are too nice o, if I'm a president, I will even ban any doctor from performing the surgery. Anyway, its their fault, there should be a law that forbids changing of gender.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by cocoberry(f): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2014
She's even a FAT man.
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Enoquin(f): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2014
grin Eeya and she is handsome oh
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by Andyblaze: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2014
prettyjo: @Andy blaze, you try for your song
thanks dear
Re: Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again Because Womanhood Is Exhausting(pics) by prettyjo(f): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=Andyblaze]thanks dear.

u're welcm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout What Caused Rick Ross Drastic Weight Loss[photo] / Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever / Guys..hmmm, What Is Tuface Innocent Idibia Doing? (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.