Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) (24812 Views)

Celebrities At 5th Africa International Film Festival ,in Lekki Lagos / Invasion 1897 - British Film Institue - Q&A Session - 7th Feb, 2015 / Uche Jombo & Monalisa Chinda Attend 'Invasion 1897' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by mascot87(m): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mtwww, I thought I will be seeing 1897 pictures angry
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orina(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
lilprinze: Nollywood producing useless and low quality movies since 1960 grin

have you watched any of Lancelot Imasuens' movie before??

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by lilprinze: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Orina:
have you watched any of Lancelot Imasuens' movie before??
Nop
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by musiwa95: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
[b][size=18pt]
His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
delemusiwa@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

Hollywood , i see, I did not know, I would have love to see it.

oduwa Imasuen was what benin people call my great grand father.

The correct story is that the oba of benin... was involve in slave trade

To call it invasion is a wrong word to use. it was not invasion. . Oba of benin was only a representative of Emperor AdeMusiwa (oduwa Imasuen) ..

why will Obaseke report to Emperor AdeMusiwa (oduwa Imasuen) if Oba of benin own the place. He did not own the place. He was only representing my great grand father. they were all representing my great grand father in all of the town. Oba is derive from Obale. Or Oba ti ile. small.

The history of my great grand father is taught in High (secondary) school and university. And even think Harvard, yale, oxford universities etc but the information out there is not correct.

You can see, below picture of Obarami, (not ovonrami) that it was not Britain who arrested Obarami.. Nigeria government was not telling the truth story because Nigeria was involve in illegal occupation of the independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.. So Nigeria lied that Britain or the Queen of England was the one. it was not..

If Obarami could sell benin people into slavery, Why would anyone assume, that Obarami could not sell Benin bronze head. If a person can sell other human what is a bronze head value that he cant sell. this is what I think.

The independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria has an emperor... Which was my great grand father. And Obaseki went to report to my great grand father that the Oba of benin was involve in slave trade.. You can see that Britian did not invade, and nobody fought gallantly.

the issue of Queen of England stealing Benin bronze head is an issue which is in court, and I am not allow to talk about it. Nigeria government was not telling the truth story because Nigeria was involve in illegal occupation of the independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria..

I will assume Nigeria government only lied that the Queen of England or Britain stole Benin bronze head to over up for illegal occupation of the independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.. creating divide and rule system between all party involve. to continue with occupation of the independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.
That why Jonathan is reading to himself. because I have presented the video to several countries.

You have to know I am also the Emperor of the Republic of Benin.

. Dont worry Nothing will happen to the film industry

It is lack of understand that make you people assume something will happen.

When films go into the cinema in the USA, it goes to the cinema on the same day in canada. [/size][/b]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-9FAamumcPx0/UbfA1ASbirI/AAAAAAAAVmI/hiH5hat0ab8/s1600/Oba+Ovanranwen.jpg[/img]

That why Jonathan is reading to himself. because I have presented the video to several countries
[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/jonathan_UN1_116208896.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Zikdik(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Belinda Effah...my sweet poporipopo. My love for you no get checkpoint!
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Aida13: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
I actually want to see this movie. BUT. I just know, I will find it falls short of expectations. I'm just afraid of being proven right. So I will stay in suspense. Maybe forever grin grin
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Aida13: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
musiwa95: [size=18pt]
His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
delemusiwa@gmail.com

Hollywood , i see, I did not know, I would have love to see it.

oduwa Imasuen was what benin people call my great grand father.

The correct story is that the oba of benin... was involve in slave trade

. Dont worry Nothing will happen to the film industry

It is lack of understand that make you people assume something will happen.

When films go into the cinema in the USA, it goes to the cinema on the same day in canada. [/size]

What

The

Fhuck

?? ? ? ? ??

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Ephramed(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raining season....

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by bebe2(f): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
NA SO THE PREMIER REACH?? undecided
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Doctorbrains01(m): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
nice one
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Mars88(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
More stories to be told, to the ones trying in Nollywood, more power!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by musiwa95: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
[size=18pt]To call it invasion is a wrong word to use. it was not invasion. Oba of benin was only a representative of Emperor AdeMusiwa (oduwa Imasuen) ..

why will Obaseke report to Emperor AdeMusiwa (oduwa Imasuen) if Oba of benin own the place. He did not own the place. He was only representing my great grand father. they were all representing my great grand father in all of the town. Oba is derive from Obale. Or Oba ti ile. small. [/size]
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Nmeri17: 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
lordnammy: this gal is gorgeous

take yo ugly eyes of my crush or am gonna dump yo kakass in d lagoon angry u has been worned!! undecided
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Ignatio(m): 12:02am On Oct 03, 2014
Mods abeg don't allow any critic post about this movie till next year. They messed up my moral to watch October 1st.
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by VillageBoi(m): 12:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Ignatio: Mods abeg don't allow any critic post about this movie till next year. They messed up my moral to watch October 1st.
Critic or no critic... I must somehow watch BOTH! wink
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Ogetogeo(m): 1:56am On Oct 03, 2014
ekel101: Another naija claimed horror movie. i bet i can watch this to sleep and do a replay in my dreams and nothing go do me

Plus see that guy for that first picture wey just dey famz himself with othet celebs. My people will call it humbility but i call it famzing. he knows that Desmond Elkiot dude is now going into politics, the picture will be a reminder when the desmond hammer and wan bone the guy,

Plus our celebs are looking fresher these days ooo, is it the Goodlucks fresh breeze or na Dencia whitelicious cream in action. Which ever it is thats none of my business

Grabs a cup of lipton , Oya Oga Seun tell me why this post made the front page

Ignorance is bliss! I guess you dont know who Lancelot Imasuen is.

There is so much behind great movies than just Actors dude. Get enlightened son and stop advertising your folly.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by prettyjo(f): 2:48am On Oct 03, 2014
why won't this topic make FP when it has tangible pictures if you want to make FP,upload the pictures and stop giving us a useless blog to click
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Ignatio(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2014
VillageBoi:
Critic or no critic... I must somehow watch BOTH! wink

They should chill small and allow the movie breath fresh air first.
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Lanceslot(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2014
Lance what? Where him get dat name from? I will sue that guy for stealing my name.
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by gabplanet(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2014
Nic one Lancelot, more grace to your elbow for this wonderful wrk.......Proudly Bini boy
grin grin angry angry
Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
More photos coming .

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lancelot Imasuen with his wife and church family.

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lancelot Imausen is all glad and grateful to the Almighty God who made it all possible.

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
More...happy VIPs.

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lancelot Imasuen, Princess Ibinabo Fiberesima, President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Mrs. Imasuen and Pastor Mike Omoregbee, the Best Actor in the leading role of the great Oba Ovonramwen in "Invasion 1897".

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pastor Mike Omoregbee.

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Collins Talker of Galaxy TV, Emmanuel isikaku and Ralph Nwadike.

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Belinda Effah and Chidi Nwokeabia, the accomplished multiple award winning Nollywood screenwriter and producer well known for the best Nigerian family movie "Champions of Our Time" in the 20 years of Nollywood.

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mr. and Mrs. Imasuen.

Re: Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
What could be making Ibinabo so happy and Lancelot looking upwards?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / CPC, Save Us From Multichoice/gotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.