Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) (24804 Views)

10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun / Review And Rating: Netflix Far From Home / Big Brother Naija Reunion Show :- 7 Things You Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Divepen1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ishaya, Oga Rambo, Government, and the many crazy things on the way to success. Here are 15 things you missed. Spoilers Ahead o.
1. Did you notice that Reggie getting Zina flowers wasn't random? At various points in the show, he watched her as she was excited when other people got flowers. Yeah Love in the air!

2. In other news, remember when Ishaya was bold to request for iPhone from someone that almost fed him to Angel? Well, he got his wishes as Government bought him iPhone 12 Promax.

3. They avoided showing the pole dancers' faces. Smart choice.

4. Carmen's long socks look fashionable but are not there to make her look fashionable; it was there to conceal the scars on her legs.

5. After revealing her greatest secret and fear to the world, Carmen drops her socks to show that she embraces her scars. Like Oga Rambo, she entered like Jaganban

6. However, before all that happened, did you notice the matching pairs of earrings to show Carmen and Nenna are best friends?

7. Have you noticed Carmen wears brooches with the shapes of insects like bees, dragonflies, and beetle? But butterflies are her favourite. Sometimes, she used it to adorn other things, like her locker's designs. They signify positive transformation, hope during a dark time, or a new beginning.

8. Carmen wasn't in the same class as her friends because of her accident. A trace back to the toilet indicated she had missed a year.

9. In case you don't know, Wilmer Academy is not a real college but a fictitious representation of a Pre-Versity setting in preparation for Ivy League Universities. So, if you're wondering why they wear uniforms, it's normal.

10. Also, the social and Fintech app, Blink is not real.

11. Lastly, Frankees is not real. But you should know that Frankees is derived from Frank. Yeah! So, you see, it's not real. You saw Logos for both Wilmer Academy and Frankees everywhere, right? It just goes to show how much effort they put into making it all real.

12. Denrele's recording of Frank's agony in the bathroom didn't happen by chance. He has been secretly looking for something to implicate Ishaya, like when he wanted to record Ishaya and Carmen after the class.

13. While we know that Frank bought the Kindle Pad for Rahila, you might have missed where he was planning to buy one for her.

14. You only know Liz Ajanaku as an Art lover and artist, but did you know that she was in love with someone called Woz? Who Woz is, we might never know.

15. Ishaya's earring is not a mere suggestion. It was actually a copycat of his Idol, Essien.
Bonus point: The symbolism of caging the wild beast was shown when Oga Rambo was caged. Meanwhile, the hyena was real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA2gwztvFwU

Meanwhile, you should see the 10 Things You Missed in Anikulapo
Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7377272/top-10-things-missed-anikulapo

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpH2eeEot5k

13 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Dubembiafra: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
I no miss Anything oo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by buygala(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Another hype thread for a neither-here-nor-there Naija movie undecided

Only "Far from home" movie I am aware of is " SpiderMan-Far from home"

But for my love of Adesua, I watch anything she is in no matter how shitty it is

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Tomoyayi(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
wetin be dis?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Ballzproblem2: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
no be Spider-Man:far from home, I'm out

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by NovoLag: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
25 minutes into the film I still never understand wetin Dey happen angry
No difference from Chief Daddy
3/10 for me

I leave am go rewatch Anikulapo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by StrongAlphMale: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
What trash is this? angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Pells1: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
If you don't miss any of these things mentioned above use me as a like button angry embarassed

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by ibkayee(f): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
I noticed some of these things

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Kobicove(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
I have no idea what you're talking about here

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
I love what ogar Government said to Ishaya
"Never get high on the same product that you are selling"*

And this applies to every business, if you start eating your business money, it's matter of time, that business will bankrupt.

Far from home is a masterpiece

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by advanceDNA: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Carmen looks like joke silva

34 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by emperordelis(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Na like this madness dey start

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by UrPapa: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Beg us to watch it not trying to trick us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Killerbag36: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubu failure

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Generalwoodz(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Gather here if the 15 things won't even make you rush over to Netflix or anywhere to see it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Pls when we go see episode 6 na?
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by SirJerrie(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
I missed EVERY SINGLE THING you stated.
I watched the series to see if it deserved the hype it was getting from YouTube.

Twasnt Bad though. They tried.
It ended well(in my opinion).
"Bad-boy" character dey always fit Bolanle Ninalowo (Oga Rambo)...

Emeskhalifa:
Pls when we go see episode 6 na?
What would they want to act again?
It ended well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Tekahashi: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
is this a failed attempt to promote this series?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Robnectar(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Very lovely movie,... Can't wait for the next episode cool
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Gadafii: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Oga Rambo was unnecessary lousy, he just Dey shout dey bark like dog without action

As a correct drug lord you are not expected to say plenty words or even shout except on rare occasions, maybe your warehouse got bursted or lost huge sum, small thing he don dey bark dey punch peoples, even his lieutenant would have done well in that role

I imagined odunlade adekoka for that kind role, he for make sense pass

Above all the movie make sense

13 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by ajekpaks(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
ok
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Spicycat(f): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
emperordelis:
Na like this madness dey start

grin grin grin grin
Though it was spiderman far from home until i open the thread. Never heard of this one though undecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by KingDash: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wack name for a movie..
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Very much. She's like a young Joke Silva.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Isabi4lov: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
That movie was a bomb , kudos to all of them..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by opyshitta(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Same thing I told my friend
advanceDNA:
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Omniman(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by emperordelis(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Spicycat:

grin grin grin grin
Though it was spiderman far from home until i open the thread. Never heard of this one though undecided

It's a Netflix production series...So much hype around it which I totally understand,but someone sitting down to write 15 things he/she thought people missed from the series is just baffling..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by teejay29(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
I thought it was Spiderman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / CPC, Save Us From Multichoice/gotv / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.