Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread - TV/Movies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread (184715 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by VocalWalls: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
UcheStar:

No longer Vote whatever number but 'PREDICT' whatever 2 d same number.

Like PREDICT 2?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Na wa oh, dey suppose rename this thread gus viewers' choice thread. See as e don overtake the main thing.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by zeelo2014: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
samhay:
GUS 11 THE BORING MISSION
Seriously. I just wonder if they're trying to tilt it towards the BBA pattern, too much talk. last season was way better.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Uchenna42(m): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Today's episode was so dry.... Maybe cus nobody was evicted.,... They would have jst evicted samantha..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Havilah93:
Samantha no let them leave you behind now!
Nice blog.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Emjaybaba94(m): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Uchenna42:
Today's episode was so dry.... Maybe cus nobody was evicted.,... They would have jst evicted samantha..... undecided

we all knw its time samantha leave cos she is the last gal or woman standing... Weda she wan collect the main price sef... I go shit Engine oil... #teamCanon
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by SnipsyDiva(f): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Details on Today's GUS episode..pls.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Emjaybaba94(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Canon is still d man, stil hope he's gonna b d Ultimate man. ‪#GUS

Like d fact that he alwaiz give God bacc the Glory after winning ‪#TeamCanon

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Is it just me or does Otto talk too much undecided

@Snipsydiva

The contestants were asked to back to the spot where they found the General's shield. There they found another piece of a map.

Today's task involved going down a hill four times to retrieve pieces of a puzzle (again!!), which each contest is to use to form an infinity sign.

Otto came first
Cosy second
Chinedu third

.....so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by SnipsyDiva(f): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
UjSizzle:

@Snipsydiva

The contestants were asked to back to the spot where they found the General's shield. There they found another piece of a map.

Today's task involved going down a hill four times to retrieve pieces of a puzzle (again!!), which each contest is to use to form an infinity sign.
Otto came first
Cosy second
Chinedu third

.....so far

Thanks 4 d brief @ sizzle

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by youngPRO(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
EPISODE 23 - EVI EVICTED; SAMANTHA IS LAST FEMALE CONTESTANT STANDING

The Council of Elders sent word to Chinedu, the tribe leader, to go to Desire’s Ditch, with his most trusted ally. Chinedu picked Cosy; and both of them found a scroll and a small sack at Desire’s Ditch.
The scroll read: “The Council of Elders heard your call for beans. Use the beans to determine on your sundial, what time you should go back tonight to search again.”

The sack contained six bean pods and the contestants reasoned that they were to return to the location by 6pm, later that evening. They also speculated that the Council of Elders, having heard their plea for beans, had decided to grant their wishes and provide them with the food staple.

Otto said the contestants were willing to exchange a bucket of garri for beans while Emmanuel said that he planned to have some of the contestants solicit for Sharwarma; since the tactic appeared to have worked.

Just before the day’s task at Snake’s Village, Chidi asked if there was anything new happening in camp. Chinedu told him that the Council of Elders had heard the contestants’ cry for beans and had told them to go to Desire’s Ditch by 6pm to pick up the beans.
Chinedu also requested that they be allowed to display their tribe chant in the presence of Chidi. The Anchor man said he was impressed with their chant.

The day’s task was called Bucket trap. Each of the contestants was to lift buckets off a pulley and hold on to the pulley for as long as their strengths could carry them. They were to remain on a platform and they could not lean left or right or lean on the pulley. The weight of the buckets was 30 per cent of the body weight of each contestant. There were water melons under each of the buckets and the contestant whose bucket touched the water melon first lost.

Chinedu described the challenge as the most difficult since he got to the jungle. He also questioned if the bucket was actually 30 per cent of his weight as he felt it was higher. Cosy wanted to know the morale behind the task, stating that it was an unnecessary burden. Emmanuel said the contestants had to endure pains through the task.

The contestants’ facial expressions betrayed the intense pain which they had to endure as they held on to 30 per cent of their body weights under the scorching sun. As they tried to adjust their hands to reduce the agony, Chidi kept instructing them to adhere to the rules of the task.

Samantha, Otto and Chinedu all said they felt like giving up, but had to muster enough energy to keep them in the gain.

After enduring 30 per cent of her body weight over a period of an hour and 15 minutes, Evi was gradually drained of her energy and she released the pulley as her bucket touched the water melon. She was declared the loser of the game and was evicted from Gulder Ultimate Search 11.

Cosy soon dropped his bucket, followed by Samantha. Chinedu and Emmanuel followed suit, paving the way for Otto to win the game and emerge the new Tribe leader. He was also allowed to keep his water melon.
Samantha did not immediately realise that she was the Last Woman Standing on Gulder Ultimate Search. She received commendations from Chidi and the remaining contestants. Chidi also urged her to aspire for more on the Search and not get carried away with just being the Last Female Contestant Standing.

Evicted Evi said she sustained blisters on her hands during the previous day’s challenge which affected her performance in The Bucket Trap task.

She said: “There’s a whole lot which I’ve learnt on GUS which I’m going to apply in life. I’m very happy I was privileged to have had this experience. I have no regrets and I’m very happy I came. I learnt I can actually adapt to the craziest situations ever. I learnt I can be able to survive and improvise in any situation I find myself.”

Her parting words were: “Will miss y’all.”

Otto said he felt sad and emotional about Evi’s eviction and confessed that he liked her personality.”

Back at camp, Samantha revealed that the ladies planned for an all-female final cast, while Chinedu and Emmanuel joked about her statement.

By 6pm, Cosy and Chinedu left for Desire’s Ditch with the hope of getting beans. The remaining contestants urged them to get baskets. As they walked to Desire’s Ditch, Cosy and Chinedu discussed that the Council of Elders should give them onions and other condiments alongside the beans. They also fantasized about having beans and yam as well as beans and garri for dinner.

On getting to Desire’s Ditch, Cosy said they had to look for the beans and they split themselves. After fruitlessly searching for beans, what they eventually found was a scroll and a map. They decided to open the scroll at their camp.

Otto expressed his disappointment stating that he had already prepared the fire with which to cook the beans.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
SnipsyDiva:

Thanks 4 d brief @ sizzle
And no one was evicted tonight.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by youngPRO(m): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
The scroll read: “Ponder the meaning of the General’s sword, a powerful weapon symbolizing energy, fairness and idealism. Who are you ready to become to attain the success of this mission. Discuss the sword and this question with your tribe.”
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Chinedu na character! I kinda wish we've been voting him as Viewer's choice rather than Canon.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Annaka(f): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
yemzone:
Otto saying ' am better than them' - revealing his proud nature
haba pity d guy na,he didn't say such

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by mondob2k(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
When is The Mission ending? as in the final show down? Dont want to miss it...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by VickieZion(f): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=Akdamola post=27476901] just text RESET to 20055 with you sim card and you will be given the password.[/quote
Tnk U very much.bt wen r d days to predict
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by princesa(f): 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Its obvious Samantha is the weak link here, If care is not taken, she just might be leaving us soon.

Afolabi nearly gave me a heart attack today...jeez

All the girls in my side of the world seem to love Chinedu, but I'm indifferent about him. You just have to love his ability to smile even in the midst of defeat... Charming.

But I like Canon, Afolabi and Cosy and wish they all make it to the final three...

But then again, GUS is full of sharp surprises, I'm even afraid for all of them.

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Campusser(m): 12:14am On Oct 27, 2014
U has got d download links?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by chidexzuk(m): 12:28am On Oct 27, 2014
Three girls in a row (Sharon, Noela, Evi ) no no gulder,
bring back our girls take the boys.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 12:30am On Oct 27, 2014
UjSizzle:
Chinedu na character! I kinda wish we've been voting him as Viewer's choice rather than Canon.
Too late
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 12:33am On Oct 27, 2014
yemzone:
Otto saying ' am better than them' - revealing his proud nature
He said, I can't say I'm better than them oh! Listen well next time. He was probably asked by the interviewer if he thought so
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 12:36am On Oct 27, 2014
UjSizzle:

@Snipsydiva

Otto came first
Cosy second
Chinedu third

.....so far
I think he over explains things. I know those kinda people, in examhall over explain the little you know. Its unfortunate that he doesn't always give the right answer.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 12:48am On Oct 27, 2014
Canon is a cool guy, its just hard to support both him and Chinedu simultaneously, kinda like man u/Chelsea/arsenal or barca/Madrid. You can only appreciate their efforts. I'd like to see both of them in the finale but at the same time I'm not so sure. They kind of ginger each other cause they see each other as friendly competition. I want Chinedu to win but if he doesn't (God forbid that he doesn't win) then I want Samantha to win, or anyone but Canon. Please don't chop me, everyone has preferences smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by fighalo(m): 12:53am On Oct 27, 2014
please guys I need the bonus code plssssss
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by faroukfahima(m): 12:58am On Oct 27, 2014
Download Full Gulder Ultimate Search Episodes at: http://www.forumspotz.com/movies/cat/gulder-ultimate-search-11---the-mission_11.html smiley (Updated Daily)
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by fighalo(m): 1:32am On Oct 27, 2014
How many
Gatekeepers were
there in season 9?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by opeskills(m): 3:28am On Oct 27, 2014
fighalo:
How many
Gatekeepers were
there in season 9?
. Three
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 5:29am On Oct 27, 2014
opeskills:
. Three
two....
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by okwentency: 6:17am On Oct 27, 2014
Anthony3850:
Ehmm* where those pple saying that a woman will emerge d ultimate champion?? Where dem?
U dey mind dem
d only thing that kept most of the ladies going was those riddles
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Havilah93(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2014
UjSizzle:

Nice blog.

Thanks. Don't forget to drop your comments smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (92) (Reply)

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.