Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread - TV/Movies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread (184664 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
UjSizzle:
Logodwhiz, you determine the time by where the shadow of the stick falls.
Usually by midday, the sun is directly overhead, so the shadow is usually shorter.
By noon it's longer....just like your time works on a clock. You need to determine your cardinal points first though.

Wow!
Thanks a lot for this.

Could be useful when stranded.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
See as guys dey beef each other
I tire o

Chinedu suicidal hian!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Wow!
Thanks a lot for this.

Could be useful when stranded.
You're welcome.

It's helpful. Most times I use my shadow to determine the time.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by ijbeauty(f): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dear God did I ever tell you you are my Hero...... Afolabi

So touching, love it

5 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by oluwapoju(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thes guys r all in the finals... Bet it
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
This cameraman no get work aswear.

This punisher ehn!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
UjSizzle:

You're welcome.

It's helpful. Most times I use my shadow to determine the time.

That's nice,.

Will research more on it tho!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by aiikay(m): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Having been standing for Chinedu all these while; and will continue!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
UjSizzle:

I tire o

Chinedu suicidal hian!

lol!

He's the man to beat.
And he's a clown

it pains when u see someone do a task efforltessly, a task you have difficulty doing
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lol make dem evict canon make I rest jare. GUS most make task reformations next year. 4 ladies evicted in a role? I think this is d first time it's happening because of their silly tasks.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hahaha I love the crew!!

See Ikenna taking selfie with stump of shame lol

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Canon might not be evicted. Cause the council of elders would want to evict 1 contender on d final day making 3 to go ahead........just my observation......
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by anitank(f): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
UjSizzle:
Hahaha I love the crew!!

See Ikenna taking selfie with stump of shame lol
Lol and he was the cutest
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Oropel(f): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
smileyPls who do yu guys think is goin' be d viewers choice dis week? Me sef wna win viewer prize abeg
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
@Uj_Sizzle
I went through your blog, and its very interesting.
Will be nice if u have such a thread here on Nairaland, or u can drop a snippet of the post on nairaland and the rest will be on your blog.

You can create it as a thread or as a diary.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Una wey dey shout canon una eyes don clear?tomao morning awaits him,if he no get eviction then.............
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by zeelo2014: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Oropel:
smileyPls who do yu guys think is goin' be d viewers choice dis week? Me sef wna win viewer prize abeg
still Canon.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by dynamicbuzz(f): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
It would be really unfair to sammie and evi if otto isn't evicted. It would be broad day light partial.

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by dicksonxtreme(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
dynamicbuzz:
It would be really unfair to sammie and evi if otto isn't evicted. It would be broad day light partial.

Cannon is going tomorrow for sure
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by anitank(f): 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Canon has never been good with puzzles. I wasn't surprised he came last in today's task. He's much better with tasks that have to deal with testing ones strength and endurance. Sadly that's not the only thing GUS is about. At this point I really don't care if he gets evicted because every other person is bringing their A-game to tasks lately. Again from what I've seen, he doesn't really believe in his intellectual abilities as he could know the answer sometimes and still not be sure. He ends up delivering the wrong answer, but then he's very determined. Still voting him tho (not because I'm interested in owning a Lumia). One question tho....why do people hate him so much??

Never thought I'd say this but Chinedu has great potentials of becoming GUS11 ultimate man. Very smart and makes tasks seem so effortless. I just hope he'd be serious enough to find the Helmet in the final search and not be thinking about food.

Emmanuel is more likely to find the Helmet if he makes it to top three. He has the instincts and inner eyes, which is what the very final search is about.

Who knew Cosy would make it this far? He's like the underdog and takes each task as they come. He can't be bothered, plus he never has anything good to say about anyone. Still trying to figure that one out.

That been said....final four warriors and only one winner. May the best man win!

#GUSthemission

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
I really fear 4 Otto Canon. He might just be evicted. But that's d game... fate will tell!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls help me check o everybody, I can't access youtube, it just stopped like that and I have being visiting the site before o. Blackberry users, help me check if your youtube is opening. Tnx #GUSthemission
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by princesa(f): 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
I seriously wish canon gets a chance again sad cry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by aiikay(m): 12:20am On Oct 28, 2014
anitank:
Canon has never been good with puzzles. I wasn't surprised he came last in today's task. He's much better with tasks that have to deal with testing ones strength and endurance. Sadly that's not the only thing GUS is about. At this point I really don't care if he gets evicted because every other person is bringing their A-game to tasks lately. Again from what I've seen, he doesn't really believe in his intellectual abilities as he could know the answer sometimes and still not be sure, but then he's very determined. Still voting him tho (not because I'm interested in owning a Lumia). One question tho....why do people hate him so much??

Never thought I'd say this but Chinedu has great potentials of becoming GUS11 ultimate man. Very smart and makes tasks seem so effortless. I just hope he'd be serious enough to find the Helmet in the final search and not be thinking about food.

Emmanuel is more likely to find the Helmet if he makes it to top three. He has the instincts and inner eyes, which is what the very final search is about.

Who knew Cosy would make it this far? He's like the underdog and takes each task as they come. He can't be bothered, plus he never has anything good to say about anyone. Still trying to figure that one out.

That been said....final four warriors and only one winner. May the best man win!

#GUSthemission

I have always looked @ Chinedu with keen interest!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 12:35am On Oct 28, 2014
ijbeauty:
They should better evict canon tomorrow, unless I go break my tv......lol

No be about viewers choice ooo

#team_Edu-bobo
Lol @Edu bobo grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by 2chillz: 12:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Its kinda sad that Chinedu's 'trusted allies' where going on and on about his bad character. I think they feel threatened because, if u noticed, they all said the strengths and weaknesses of others but when it came to his turn, it was he was proud and overconfident. Lol, since no one is gingering him positively, he might as well ginger himself. I think his own weakness is balancing things on his head and he can be too eager so he doesn't always calm down to search and figure stuff out. Hopefully, he'll make his first discovery on the final day when it matters the most. #TeamChinedu go get your helmet Dudu-bobo lol

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by delman1000: 1:05am On Oct 28, 2014
dynamicbuzz:

winning d viwers choice 3 times could help .
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by Tonynwaduche(m): 1:26am On Oct 28, 2014
dynamicbuzz:
not true, the council of elders says how things(eviction) goes...Moreover, they still have like 3 days and u don't expect them to have only 3 contestants with 3 days still available.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:37am On Oct 28, 2014
Tonynwaduche:

not true, the council of elders says how things(eviction) goes...Moreover, they still have like 3 days and u don't expect them to have only 3 contestants with 3 days still available.

Its possible.

There is no set criteria for the number of candidates remaining!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by UjSizzle(f): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
@Uj_Sizzle
I went through your blog, and its very interesting.
Will be nice if u have such a thread here on Nairaland, or u can drop a snippet of the post on nairaland and the rest will be on your blog.

You can create it as a thread or as a diary.
Thank you! smiley

I don't understand what you mean by thread though. You saying I should create a thread on NL for my blog posts? Seems like spamming to me and I know I hide topics advertising blogs undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by henry0: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Please can someone help me with the youtube link? For episode 24, this one canon came last.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread by delman1000: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2014
henry0:
Please can someone help me with the youtube link? For episode 24, this one canon came last.

me self don search am tire

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (92) (Reply)

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.