Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Abormination; Son Impregnates His Own Mum In Asaba Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abormination; Son Impregnates His Own Mum In Asaba Nigeria (3220 Views)

Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen / Photo : This Lovely Boy Lost His Mum In Today's Bomb Blast ; Identity Unknown / Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abormination; Son Impregnates His Own Mum In Asaba Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
A 19-year-old boy identified as Abel who was recently promoted to SS3 in one of the secondary schools in Asaba, capital of Delta State, has allegedly put his own mother in the family way after he had a carnal knowledge with her few months ago. The boy, popularly called Ekenem, was said to have consulted a native doctor, who prepared a love charm for him to use on his mother and one of the matrons in the college where he is a boarding student.
Sources say the act committed by the boy still remains a misery to people in the area. While crying out over what her son has done to her, the mother said:
“I did not know how it all happened, but all I can say is that a young man who looked like my son suddenly found his way into my room at wee hours and I was speechless.”
The confused woman said the whole exercise between she and her son had remained inexplicable. But the father of the house, who is a Port Harcourt based businessman, have reported their son to the police. DSP Celestina Kalu, police public relations officer in the state, who http://chinedusamuel..com/2014/10/abormination-son-impregnates-his-own.html
Re: Abormination; Son Impregnates His Own Mum In Asaba Nigeria by dadarupees(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
shocked make dem castrate d he goat n she goat

Re: Abormination; Son Impregnates His Own Mum In Asaba Nigeria by kokoA(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
shocked Eleyi gidi gan.. I've never imagined this kind of story in my life.. shocked ahn ahn..
Re: Abormination; Son Impregnates His Own Mum In Asaba Nigeria by johnmartus(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
photo of the guy and his wife
Re: Abormination; Son Impregnates His Own Mum In Asaba Nigeria by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
picture or
Re: Abormination; Son Impregnates His Own Mum In Asaba Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
shocked

Re: Abormination; Son Impregnates His Own Mum In Asaba Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Disgusting
Re: Abormination; Son Impregnates His Own Mum In Asaba Nigeria by whitecat1: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
We have heard of father and daughter but, mom and son! These are firsts the region is known for!

Ibo kwenu!

1 Like

Re: Abormination; Son Impregnates His Own Mum In Asaba Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
The mum should abort the pregnancy. I pity her.
This occurrence wont stop hunting and hurting her.
Re: Abormination; Son Impregnates His Own Mum In Asaba Nigeria by constant001: 3:37am On Oct 03, 2014
End tym tinz!!! GOD HAV MERCY..........

(1) (Reply)

Finally Amaechi Joins Buhari At G-7 Summit In Germany - See Photo / Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption / Count Down To The Actualisation Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.