Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption (3219 Views)

Ekweremadu, Peter Obi, Others Sponsoring Biafra Movement – Group Alleges / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Ilekokonit: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Is Alison-Madueke sponsoring Biafra breakaway to avoid prison for her corruption ?

After reading that Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-Madueke Offer To Refund $250m and reading the following comment from a contributor referring to Madueke and her accomplices :- Maybe they are speeding up the race for Biafra because they think if they are in Another country they won't be prosecuted https://www.nairaland.com/2461606/buhari-turns-down-former-petroleum/1#36033937

I'm left to ponder the following :-

1. Is it a coincidence that around this same time that Alison-Madueke is undergoing Cancer "Treatment" In London is the very same time that Nnamdi Kanu of Biafra radio who is also in London is intensifying his attack on the Nigerian state by way of trying to split Nigeria up.

2. Are the funds for Nnamdi Kanu's Secessionist "Project" coming from Alison-Madueke's deep but corrupt pocket in the hope that once Biafra breaks away from Nigeria, she will escape to Biafra thus avoiding prosecution in Nigeria for her serious kleptomania and live happily thereafter with her loot in Biafraland.

3. IF the above is the case, is Nigeria not bigger that the greed of "some" corrupt officials

4. These corrupt officials SHOULD NOT be allowed to succeed in their SELFISH agenda of secesssion because Nigeria belongs to all of us and having eaten the VERY BEST from Nigeria's high table, Madueke and co cannot and will not be allowed to butcher up Nigeria (willy nilly) just because they want to run away from prosecution in Nigeria for monumental corruption whilst in office.

5. By the way I am an advocate for corrupt officials of ALL PARTIES and ALL TRIBES (at Local Govt, State and Federal levels) going to prison for their theft whilst in office to serve as a deterrent for future Lootocrats of ALL parties and tribes.

6. Finally someone once wrote that Secession brings the "Threat of Anarchy" because smaller and smaller entities may choose to secede until there is chaos.

7. But ALL corrupt former Government officials of ALL parties and ALL tribes should be probed and jailed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
kiss
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by ELTON123(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
O lord I thank you for making me a biafran

The zoo don de shiver

7 Likes

Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Big lies that blind

Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Udehpaschal1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Many are mad b few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by richol(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
what shall it profit a woman if she drinks crude oil,serve a jail term and then lose her own soul?
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
BREAKINGNEWS:

lwtmb airforce.1 has been dissed by a crazy rapper in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
mad people plenty for sw

3 Likes

Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by ETERRORS(f): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ilekokonit:
Is Alison-Madueke sponsoring Biafra breakaway to avoid prison for her corruption ?

After reading that Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-Madueke Offer To Refund $250m and reading the following comment from a contributor referring to Madueke and her accomplices :- Maybe they are speeding up the race for Biafra because they think if they are in Another country they won't be prosecuted https://www.nairaland.com/2461606/buhari-turns-down-former-petroleum/1#36033937

I'm left to ponder the following :-

1. Is it a coincidence that around this same time that Alison-Madueke is undergoing Cancer "Treatment" In London is the very same time that Nnamdi Kanu of Biafra radio who is also in London is intensifying his attack on the Nigerian state by way of trying to split Nigeria up.

2. Are the funds for Nnamdi Kanu's Secessionist "Project" coming from Alison-Madueke's deep but corrupt pocket in the hope that once Biafra breaks away from Nigeria, she will escape to Biafra thus avoiding prosecution in Nigeria for her serious kleptomania and live happily thereafter with her loot in Biafraland.

3. IF the above is the case, is Nigeria not bigger that the greed of "some" corrupt officials

4. These corrupt officials SHOULD NOT be allowed to succeed in their SELFISH agenda of secesssion because Nigeria belongs to all of us and having eaten the VERY BEST from Nigeria's high table, Madueke and co cannot and will not be allowed to butcher up Nigeria (willy nilly) just because they want to run away from prosecution in Nigeria for monumental corruption whilst in office.

5. By the way I am an advocate for corrupt officials of ALL PARTIES and ALL TRIBES (at Local Govt, State and Federal levels) going to prison for their theft whilst in office to serve as a deterrent for future Lootocrats of ALL parties and tribes.

6. Finally someone once wrote that Secession brings the "Threat of Anarchy" because smaller and smaller entities may choose to secede until there is chaos.

7. But ALL corrupt former Government officials of ALL parties and ALL tribes should be probed and jailed.
Call your weed seller because this one you smoked is thE bomb. Olodo

8 Likes

Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Ilekokonit: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
A child who is adamant on acquiring leprosy at all cost should be left alone as long as he will live in the evil forest reserved for lepers ALONE.

2 Likes

Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
bros OP, pls atop talking like BARCANISTA. this is so Lame!

1 Like

Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Leave our mothers alone.

2 Likes

Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by uniklinkum(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
mad people plenty for sw
The whole of your bloodline are lunatics.

1 Like

Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

The whole of your bloodline are lunatics.
ur popsy man heavyset werey mad man,ur momsy na madness

3 Likes

Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by papaejima1: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
I command sense upon you today OP!
May foolishness leave you today. Oya say amen!

Meanwhile, I sincerely hope your theory is true.
Oh, what we would do with those billions ehn!

Nigeria will call for dialogue in 30 days if we unleash on them! And am not talking about physical fighting.

5 Likes

Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by uniklinkum(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
ur popsy man heavyset werey mad man,ur momsy na madness

See why i adviced you to tender an apology to your parents? You are a mistake seriously regreted by Gideon Ritcher & Glaxosmithkline makers of POSTINOR. A perfect product of a deranged lunatic and a cumshot swallowing immbecile.
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by jaytee01(m): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

See why i adviced you to tender an apology to your parents? You are a mistake seriously regreted by Gideon Ritcher & Glaxosmithkline makers of POSTINOR. A perfect product of a deranged lunatic and a cumshot swallowing immbecile.
u actually a definition of an agric ape, low in thinking,fast in talking
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
It is very possible but I do hope the Biafrans are prepared for the catastrophic outcome.
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by uniklinkum(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
u actually a definition of an agric ape, low in thinking,fast in talking

Say poltroon with the mannerisms of the first evolutionary mammal. When don't you help your pathetic self with getting proper education. You write like a trisomy infected piglet.
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

u are a result of red sper, m
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Say poltroon with the mannerisms of the first evolutionary mammal. When don't you help your pathetic self with getting proper education. You write like a trisomy infected piglet.
a piglets is better than u,u are less than a fowl
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

u are a result of kunu induced sex
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by uniklinkum(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:

Go get quality education plonker. You have the intelligence of an inverted written semi column.
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by uniklinkum(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:

Papa chike he-goat please stop soiling my mentions with your kindergartners like stupidity.
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Papa chike he-goat please stop soiling my mentions with your kindergartners like stupidity.
lol dirty animal,I soil u mentions for fun,dnt engage me if you are not emotionally strong
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Go get quality education plonker. You have the intelligence of an inverted written semi column.
look at a dunce talking about. education
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by uniklinkum(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
look at a dunce talking about. education

You don't even know how to use punctuation marks. You are irredeemable.
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by uniklinkum(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
lol dirty animal,I soil u mentions for fun,dnt engage me if you are not emotionally strong

Write in igbo, the jargons you wrote up there is your village brand of English I guess.
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

You don't even know how to use punctuation marks. You are irredeemable.
look at pig,I know my status offline, so cry baby I dnt care wat u say, u are a grown up fool
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Write in igbo, the jargons you wrote up there is your village brand of English I guess.
haha u think like a child,am here to insult u not to teach u English
Re: Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption by uniklinkum(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
look at pig,I know my status offline, so cry baby I dnt care wat u say, u are a grown up fool

Status?? you sell pirated CD plates at alaba. you can tell the mods to give you the ip location of my moniker. In between your brothers are known drug peddlers here and are also renowned for impregnating white girls without taking responsibility of their offsprings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking- Rivers IPOB Protest By Ikwerre, Okrika, Ogoni And Eleme People / Apapa Youths Mob Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In HID Awolowo's Burial Today / PHOTO: SEE What Pdp’s Olisa Metuh Has Turned Into In EFCC Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.