Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Do You Meet Customers Who Don't Want To Be Disturbed? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Meet Customers Who Don't Want To Be Disturbed? (785 Views)

CBN Directs Banks To Meet Customers’ Domiciliary Account Needs / Banks Start Penalizing Customers Who Withdraw "Excess" Cash / Can We Befriend Customers Who Do Not Want To Buy Products Currently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Meet Customers Who Don't Want To Be Disturbed? by meldaine(f): 1:35am On Nov 08, 2008
hey ppl, jus seekin 4 advice am kind of new in ma business (as a beauty consultant MaryK) n i was wonderin how do u meet ppl dat dnt wan 2 b disturbd? if u stay in UK u will really undrstnd.
Re: How Do You Meet Customers Who Don't Want To Be Disturbed? by DrIbidapo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2008
Hello Dear,

You can reach people who do not want to be disturbed by using the right blend of non-invasive technology. I could give you a few options but I just published a pair of them on my personal blog under the title: The Power of Subtle Technology in Marketing . You might want to view them. All the best in your entrepreneurial drive.

On second thought, apart from reading my blog, you could also find this book:- Kotler on Marketing. It should be insightful.
Cheers,

Dr. Ibidapo Agunbiade

The rest of the article is continued on Dr Ibidapo's personal blog on business in west Africa.

Read more on http://www.dapoagunbiade..com/।- Dr. Ibidapo Agunbiade's personal blog.

Dr. Ibidapo Agunbiade is West Africa's expert on Business and Entreprise Development. He resides with his family in Lagos, Nigeria and can be reached for speaking engagements on 234-8035693658, 234-7094084776 or visit his personal blog http://www.dapoagunbiade..com/
Re: How Do You Meet Customers Who Don't Want To Be Disturbed? by alertsolut: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2008
what u need is just be serious with your self u can easly get it but i dont need to say much if u klnow u really want to make it and how u can make it i havwe what u can use to get all this seven how u can improove in yoru biz ok and much biz u can do ok for more info contact 08072123707 or richsolutionalert@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice / How To Start And Run A Successful Business / New Vip Service In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.