Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Can We Befriend Customers Who Do Not Want To Buy Products Currently? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can We Befriend Customers Who Do Not Want To Buy Products Currently? (671 Views)

Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister / Banks Start Penalizing Customers Who Withdraw "Excess" Cash / How Do You Meet Customers Who Don't Want To Be Disturbed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Befriend Customers Who Do Not Want To Buy Products Currently? by tatamall: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2011
There are some customers in my skype or MSN. when they added me, i was thrilled, thinking that they may place orders to me.However, after some chats, i see that they do not want to buy our products.Should i keep on greeting them every time i see them online?
Re: Can We Befriend Customers Who Do Not Want To Buy Products Currently? by vvguy: 6:56am On Oct 22, 2011
Customers are always right,cont greeting 'em and be polite they might be regular customer one day.Remember to alway Advertise your product or servises 'em.
Re: Can We Befriend Customers Who Do Not Want To Buy Products Currently? by Godmother(f): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2011
That would be the best thing to do. You never know when the customer would need an item you sell. If you continue being his friend, you will be at the top of his list of sellers when he is finally ready to buy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Marketing Is Relevant During Economic Downturn / 5 Investors Needed For Hotel Purchase / What Online Business Can You Do With 1 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.