Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Know The Legally Implication Of Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know The Legally Implication Of Election (375 Views)

Keyamo Speaks On Legal Implication Of President's Gift Of 2 Jeeps / I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know The Legally Implication Of Election by musiwa95: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
I know the legally implication of election... When Independent country of the kingdom of western nigeria is legal. To run for election is admits that illegal occupation of Independent country of the kingdom of western nigeria by nigeria is legal. I will never do that. And I know that is what they were up to. because they were looking for legal tie to make the Independent country of the kingdom of western nigeria invalid. And I am not a stupid person.

It is basically like someone own a car. and a person steal the car and the thief want the real onwer to help him change the name to the name of the thief. so that the owner can not go to court to reclaim back the car, since the court will say. You were the one who change the name.

they think they are smart. They are idiot.

Even for $300 billion i will never give away Independent country of the kingdom of western nigeria

(1) (Reply)

2015: ‘jonathan’s Highest Votes Will Come From S-west’ / Rabies: NVMA Calls For Vaccination Of Dogs In Lagos / Ondo PDP Rejects Negotiations Entered Into With Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.