Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo] (8715 Views)

Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] / So Sad! Popular Dancer Kemi Omotoyinbo Dies During Child Birth....see Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: worse things are happening than thois baby u only heard this because she is popilar and famous

very sensible and true comment dearie. kiss
The world is wicked...
Re: Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo] by Sarimah(f): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: worse things are happening than thois baby u only heard this because she is popilar and famous
hmmmm true!
Re: Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
These re d kinda things Nigerians should go into d streets and match for..the doc in particular should av his wife slaughtered for slaughtering sm1else's wife and to-be-mother..Nigeria is older nw,we shouldn't let fools in our society get away with their silly acts... Not dat they planned for d caesarian stuff,nw make me well and u get d money d next day,he refused knowing fully well d woman's life was at stake.. Hmmm,Anyways
Re: Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: hmmmm true!
nigeria needs good leaders so that this nation will not be soaked in blood..but none of your relations and u will ever hear evil say amen
Re: Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

very sensible and true comment dearie. kiss
The world is wicked...
so barbie what do u think of nigerias health care system
Re: Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo] by tunesoft(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
RIP to the dead...
Buh facts should be gotten right....Just one side of d story is wat we are reacting to..plus it's just natural that because a life was involved we get sentimental. Be that as It may, anything could have hapenned on d said day. Plus no1 should judge....CS costs 45,000 in lagos state hospitals....nd as much as 1M in some private hospitals...nobody's biz on our any1 runs he's or her biz....so, I say until full investigation is done on d matter...pple should not act GOD.
Re: Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo] by enoqueen: 12:31am On Oct 04, 2014
I don't know exactly what to say cos I av alot on my mind that needs to be poured out.
Re: Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo] by kendraloops(f): 1:10am On Oct 04, 2014
pls don't crucify the doc just yet. A distant relative of mine was at the point of death too n was to have a CS She was told to deposit some money but she kept insisting she had no kobo. Until the doc told her one of the twins was dead, she truly realised she was in deep mess and she told her hubby to go home n check so-so place where she kept money. operation was carried out n the other twin was saved.

people went to meet d doc and were badmouthing him for insisting on being paid. he brought out a book where he wrote debts (running into millions) being owed by patients who always promised to pay after the operation but never did. According to him, Nigerians have shown him their true colours n he can't keep being father xmas cos he's in the biz for da mulla too on one hand.
Re: Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo] by SAMBARRY: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2014
No matter what 2lives are more inestimable than 450k.the highest the hospital management should have done was to treat her 1st.once she has fully recuperated, they shouldn't discharge her.keep her down with security around her monitoring her movement till her family members or whoever comes with the money the following day or whenever they bring the money. That doctor is just unreasonable undecided

by the way where are the naira land doctors. I know they will avoid this thread like a leprous patient
thorpido: The case should be investigated and the truth behind it should be brought out.

Almost everyone above me is blaming doctors and while I'm not trying to hold forth for the hospital/doctors in this case,there are different hospitals you can visit for treatment and the costs of services are not the same.She could have chosen to go to a public hospital where prices are much cheaper and she could even get waivers.
Private hospitals cost money to run.You have to generate your own electricity and pay staff salaries.A gynae earns about N600k a month.It's not cheap to run a private hospital and you have to demand money before service to keep your hospital running.

From experience,people do not like paying money in hospital.Many leave with debts and don't come back.You have to keep chasing them around.The best private hospitals can do is just be strict with money.

I'm sure they gave her the option of moving elsewhere and would even have referred her.I don't know in this case,just speaking generally.
Re: Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo] by ignis: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2014
Only in Nigeria. ...
The doctors in charge should be queried. ...
Re: Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo] by thorpido(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
No matter what 2lives are more inestimable than 450k.the highest the hospital management should have done was to treat her 1st.once she has fully recuperated, they shouldn't discharge her.keep her down with security around her monitoring her movement till her family members or whoever comes with the money the following day or whenever they bring the money. That doctor is just unreasonable undecided

by the way where are the naira land doctors. I know they will avoid this thread like a leprous patient
This is what most hospitals do.There may be situations that won't make them take this option too.
We really can't say what transpired at the hospital apart from the account we have here which is the husband's account of events.
Re: Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo] by SAMBARRY: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
thorpido:
This is what most hospitals do.There may be situations that won't make them take this option too.
We really can't say what transpired at the hospital apart from the account we have here which is the husband's account of events.
true.i have even had a personal experience of not holding raw cash when I was ill because I didn't even expect it

From sleep i felt this sharp hard pain from my stomach region,that was around after one am at night. I had to call my doctor. Fortunately he sent an ambulance to pick me . When I was rushed to the hospital the only thing I knew was that I was injected I don't even know whether its sleeping pills or pain killers. I woke up and I was told I slept 2days. I felt better though but I wasn't with cash. Not that I didn't have but it was in my bank account.so he asked me how I was going to pay. I said ok let me use the atm.2security guys followed me to the bank, I withdrew money and went back to the hospital to pay up . that's what a doctor should do.a doctor should be a friend
Re: Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo] by danies1941(m): 5:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Sad. Really sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Tricks And Tutorials On Fashion And Styles....new Tricks Everyday!!! / Genevieve's Wedding Is Mercy Johnson's Idol. Her Wedding Appearance Meant A Lot / Between This Woman And The Zebra Which One Have A Bigger Thing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.