Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? (42317 Views)

The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. / Fasting Because You Are Broke. Is It Acceptable Before God? / Is It Acceptable For Christians To Eat Sallah Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? by alabi565(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin grin
MRCAMPBELL:
Hmmmm have seen a ram with 8 horns tongue

Na lair u B dat one no be ram again na beast
Re: Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:
For meat to be ‘Halal’, the animal must be alive, intact and its heart beating, the slaughtering must be done in the presence of a Muslim, and a declaration, a ‘Shahada’, must be said over the meat at the point of slaughter.

Physical appearance is nothing, so far the Animal is Halal nd not Haram

WalahuAllam

Mental slavery
Re: Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? by Omotayor123(f): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:
For meat to be ‘Halal’, the animal must be alive, intact and its heart beating, the slaughtering must be done in the presence of a Muslim, and a declaration, a ‘Shahada’, must be said over the meat at the point of slaughter.

WalahuAllam
Like seriously shocked Even with abnormal horns
Re: Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? by flokii: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
na birth defect...
you fit chop am..
Re: Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? by Aminat508(f): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Omotayor123:

Like seriously shocked Even with abnormal horns

Yes sweetie I think it is a genetic disorder

So far d meet is Halal make we dey chop dey go jooo grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? by Omotayor123(f): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:

Yes sweetie I think it is a genetic disorder
So far d meet is Halal make we dey chop dey go jooo grin
shocked
Re: Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? by Fibo27(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
stanbuggy:
Freak of nature. ..hope its not killed o! It's a rear phenomenon

Rare
Re: Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? by bxcode(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Signs of end time
Re: Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? by analice107: 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Aminat508:

WalahuAllam
Why this question? Do you not know who allahh was? It was caved wood, representing a demon worshipped in Muhammed's family centuries before the fraud was born. It was housed in today's Ka'aba with the other 360idols before Muhammed exalted it's status to the head of all the Ka'aba idols. So if they want to sacrifice a strange animal to it, why not?
Sprffffff. Idol worshippers
Re: Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? by analice107: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
It's not normal, so I suggest you leave it.
Why is it not normal? Is it not allahh who created it according to your Muhammed? Why shd allahh reject his creation? The blood sucking allahh. He likes human blood more than animal blood anyway.
Re: Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? by Demmzy15(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
analice107:

Why is it not normal? Is it not allahh who created it according to your Muhammed? Why shd allahh reject his creation? The blood sucking allahh. He likes human blood more than animal blood anyway.
Are you stalking me or what? grin grin grin I'm scared o, please don't sacrifice for your suya loving god, I'll give you anything please don't just kill me! embarassed cry grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? by nasiayam: 3:17am On Feb 24, 2016
[s]
analice107:

[/s]

-50 being a hate preaching skank

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? by analice107: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Demmzy15:
Are you stalking me or what? grin grin grin I'm scared o, please don't sacrifice for your suya loving god, I'll give you anything please don't just kill me! embarassed cry grin grin grin
LOL. Stalking you indeed, you ve got nothing I need, rather, I ve got everything you need.
Re: Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? by dcncorneils: 10:35am On May 09, 2016
ENDtime tin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? / Real Beggars, Executive Beggars. Can You Spot The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.