Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,245 members, 7,867,638 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor (11944 Views)

Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by DonCarlos1(m): 6:35am On Oct 03, 2014
One by one, they are let off the hook. Things are happening so fast these days, hope 2015 is not in the picture.

1 Like

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by MaziOmenuko: 6:37am On Oct 03, 2014
ICPC put together bogus charges against him because he insisted on the pdp zoning as he tried to defend his signatory to a document GEJ denies its existence.

We all know they can't substantiate their bogus claims as it was all a witch-hunt!
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by lamex20(m): 6:38am On Oct 03, 2014
Poor man way steal maggi we go sEe him face 4 crime figther**!! Na wa 4 9ja
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by otokx(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2014
GEJ is surely winning the war on corruption.

1 Like

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by chamboy(m): 7:06am On Oct 03, 2014
Normal
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by wellmax(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2014
MadCow1: [s]All criminals in Nigeria should invest in good lawyers... [/s]
All criminals in Nigeria should join PDP

2 Likes

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by chamboy(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2014
otokx: GEJ is surely winning the war on corruption.
Jonathan wining war against corruption is like Mikel becoming EPL's highest goal scorer

3 Likes

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Samuel124(m): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2014
http://2goface.com/invite?ref=samuel124
Hello good morning everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=samuel124 #2goface
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by ayukdaboss(m): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2014
It's very sad when I remember videos of men killed at Onitsha for stealing some useless things. Misplaced priorities.
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by ekhai(m): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2014
What did you expect from the court. To jail a PDP chieftain in this era? Rubbish. What happened to the three companies? 2015 loading. Vincent Ogbulafor is a campaign material. Yeye dey smell for naija.If na goat thief now, with or without evidence na kirikiri be that.
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by RebelLeader15(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2014
ochilikoko: Btw 1999-2007, corruption and money laundry was soo high in Nigeria but an average Yoruba person will always blame GEJ to be the father of corruption. Obasanjo in a sane society should be cooling in the highest prison with hard labour.

GEJ till Obasanjo confesses his impunity while in Office
as a Yoruba Man, I know Baba Iyabo is the grandfather of corruption in Nigeria but still, Jonathan govt is worst than Obj own in terms of corruption
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by MadCow1: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2014
chidoozmega: So u ar supporting these thieves, abi.

It costs money to fight corruption cases hommie.

To prosecute big criminals requires big money which the government does not provide. That's just the truth. As long as we keep under funding the agencies that handle these cases, the outcome would remain the same. Just imagine how much the defence would have had at their disposal to beat this case versus how much the prosecution would have spent and see the difference.

To catch a big fish, you need a big hook..

1 Like

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by MadCow1: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2014
LMAyedun: Remember, Only poor men go to jail here in Nigeria

Next news plss!

And that is because poor men can't afford the lawyers these big criminals use and also don't have as much money to spend on their defence like these big guys have.

1 Like

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by ayindejimmy(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2014
mctons:

How can I post a topic on NL?
Pls help
ok. Just scroll to the related sagment. There are many E.g Politics, Romance, Religion, etc. From there, carefully scroll downward, right underneath the Advert u search 4 'CREATE TOPICS'
Click it and it will take u to d page u will type or copy n paste ur POST. Which one u do. Make sure u give it an 'Headline' in the space provide. Make ur Headlines brief nd precise.
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2014
what nonsense! there is no justice..
and a petty thief will be tortured with all hell let loose while criminals escape.
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by AmiableJay(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2014
I am not comfortable with the level of our reasoning here. I need remind us that not every wrong should be blamed on Jonathan. Some people will blame the government for their own mental limitations if you ask them why they are so re.tarded. When has our president become a judge to decide punishing accused people brought before courts? There is separation of power in our constitution and we must get that right. Whatever blames you want to heap on anybody here should be hurled with objectiveness. I wonder if even half of people who commented here read the post at all. We are quite quick at criticizing without looking beyond our nose. Yes, the court could have done better than this, but law is law. Chapter 1V of our constittion says the prosecution must prove his case beyond reasonable doubt before conviction can be secured against him and that's what probably happened.

1 Like

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by chamboy(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2014
RebelLeader15: as a Yoruba Man, I know Baba Iyabo is the grandfather of corruption in Nigeria but still, Jonathan govt is worst than Obj own in terms of corruption
Nigga Haf not even prosecute anyone
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2014
AmiableJay: I am not comfortable with the level of our reasoning here. I need remind us that not every wrong should be blamed on Jonathan. Some people will blame the government for their own mental limitations if you ask them why they are so re.tarded. When has our president become a judge to decide punishing accused people brought before courts? There is separation of power in our constitution and we must get that right. Whatever blames you want to heap on anybody here should be hurled with objectiveness. I wonder if even half of people who commented here read the post at all. We are quite quick at criticizing without looking beyond our nose. Yes, the court could have done better than this, but law is law. Chapter 1V of our constittion says the prosecution must prove his case beyond reasonable doubt before conviction can be secured against him and that's what probably happened.
1st sensible comment on this thread.
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Lordlexyy: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2014
MaziOmenuko: ICPC put together bogus charges against him because he insisted on the pdp zoning as he tried to defend his signatory to a document GEJ denies its existence.

We all know they can't substantiate their bogus claims as it was all a witch-hunt!
This sounds reasonable. He may have stood against the power blocks that insist to discontinue the gentle man agreement they had on power rotation.

1 Like

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by RebelLeader15(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2014
chamboy: Nigga Haf not even prosecute anyone
Jonathan govt is a free to all corrupt Nigeria

1 Like

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Dbboy(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2014
Kudus to the judge, Nigeria are just been vindictive sometimes I say this corruption of a thing in Nigeria is too 'over drummed'. I guess if this man were to be your father sentenced to jail for 5 yrs from an unproven allegation you (Nigerian) would have acted otherwise. I would continue to say it him stealing or not is immaterial if it can't be proven let us strengthen our Systerm so people would be held accountable for there lapses not dishing out conviction base on hear say with no proven evidence

1 Like

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by tokjohn: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2014
See the action of FC BAYERN MUNCHEN vs REAL MADRID

Please like and share!
Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omW-5QRzyzc
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by dein77(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2014
stinggy: Yet another one. What a failed generation!
And they keep saying the future belong to the youth, which future?? When all the do is pack these billions and spend it lavishly on ashanas.

I think we should wipe out this generation of men before they squander all what's meant for posterity, they've failed us

I think it's us the youths who have failed ourselves more. We are busy dancing AZONTO and shouting Man U or Chelsea when these old thieves continue pillaging our commonwealth and future. If we don't unite and create a formidable voice against corruption, then we are doomed. It will only get worse.

1 Like

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by MaziOmenuko: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2014
Lordlexyy: This sounds reasonable. He may have stood against the power blocks that insist to discontinue the gentle man agreement they had on power rotation.

That's the whole truth! This same allegation was just used to remove him as pdp chairman when they realized he stood for the zoning he signed for. Now its obvious all was a witch-hunt orchestrated by GEJ to ensure all who stood between him and aso rock was silenced forever.
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by ElFenomeno1: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2014
What a shame............ Nigeria is a big fat fu..cking joke!
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by MaziOmenuko: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2014
otokx: GEJ is surely winning the war on corruption.

I've stressed my eyes and thoughts to see the sarcasm in this statement. Are you for real?
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2014
Meanwhile, in other news. A yahoo boy was sentenced to 25years imprisonment for stealing $10,000 that is not the collective wealth of Nigeria, That is not money meant for pensioners, that is not tax payers' money, that is not money meant for projects.

The ease at which the judgement is passed, with no option for bail during the trial, no lengthy Adjournment dates, no recourse to "innocent until proven guilty" etc.

I think this is double standards. But, I know that a DAY is coming...........
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2014
see where all my money is going to....eh....one man's pocket.....and nigerians are telling me to pray to God to help us/me? When God dey lounge for heaven? After him don gi me two legs and two hands? Tufia!!!

I must embezzle ma own wen time reach....this is completely insane...
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by ahizih(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2014
(Now tell me what will stop our politicians from going to hell? But wait oh do we actually expect the pdp chieftain to be in jail when 2015 general elections is @ the corner? #fact# judiciary as third arm of govt in nig is non existence,while de rest two arms are zero,so therefore we are all on our own,we have got no govt
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Okeikpu(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2014
A beautiful con3 ,inhabited by apes (╯︵╰,)
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2014
AmiableJay: I am not comfortable with the level of our reasoning here. I need remind us that not every wrong should be blamed on Jonathan. Some people will blame the government for their own mental limitations if you ask them why they are so re.tarded. When has our president become a judge to decide punishing accused people brought before courts? There is separation of power in our constitution and we must get that right. Whatever blames you want to heap on anybody here should be hurled with objectiveness. I wonder if even half of people who commented here read the post at all. We are quite quick at criticizing without looking beyond our nose. Yes, the court could have done better than this, but law is law. Chapter 1V of our constittion says the prosecution must prove his case beyond reasonable doubt before conviction can be secured against him and that's what probably happened.
boy, go n shove ur head up ur anus... u talk abt blamin jonathan, u talk abt seperation of power, dis ar d dump excuses u use to fan ur rotten incompetence by using words like"seperation of power" parliative measure" "cushion d effect" vision 202020" transformation agenda, we are ontop of it.. et e al''. stupid connotations u used to shift ur dumbself n incompetency of ur govnt as a jonathan sympathizer.. to hide away frm d truth while d image n well being of d countries economy n welfare dat shld be beneficial to its ppl wit a proper distribution of its common wealth 2 boost d rich human n mental wealth dat abounds within d republic therein is made to rot n left for squander by pigs n d incompetency of a Bileless president. n u ar droping all those self deceiving captions.. if he has done his job well n monitor d working of every arm or ministry of d nation n demand viciously 4 reports n final execution of every key interest dat should be vividely beneficial 2 d pple n make sure dey are no ground or rm for callous laundery n dat every case reported or examined are properly followed 2 every logical end. see justice is served...a lot of lessons wld hv been learnt by now.. or at least create a field of intolerance toward corruption dat wld hv been felt across every ministry n parastatals across d country..fins wldnt hv gone dis far... n u come n blab ur mouth abt separation, it means dat his only concern shld be aso rock if other arms of d sytem dat Wld wreck d country shld continue to rot dat is not his problem. his jst d president of one phantom country called nigeria n he shld be movin around d world like a celebrity dancing azonto abi alanta in d north n snapping pictures in d west n doin d bareless little he can muster wyl eatin in salary n dividends d money n luxury our country provides him wyl d system goes down d drains, wyl even d little one that has been seperated n handed ova to him he can bearly contain..jonathan has neva handled any problem 4rm d source n wen it has as it is happening now,:excallated into a free 4 all criminal jamboree.... likes lyk u cum out here to talk abt "seperation of power". i pity u o....... go and ask other civilized countries hw it works....

1 Like

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road / Tinubu’s Govt To Spend ₦‎341 Billion On Judgment Debts / Bomb Blast At Un Headquarters In Abuja 10 Am Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.