Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,863 members, 7,855,541 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor (11940 Views)

Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2014
AmiableJay: I am not comfortable with the level of our reasoning here. I need remind us that not every wrong should be blamed on Jonathan. Some people will blame the government for their own mental limitations if you ask them why they are so re.tarded. When has our president become a judge to decide punishing accused people brought before courts? There is separation of power in our constitution and we must get that right. Whatever blames you want to heap on anybody here should be hurled with objectiveness. I wonder if even half of people who commented here read the post at all. We are quite quick at criticizing without looking beyond our nose. Yes, the court could have done better than this, but law is law. Chapter 1V of our constittion says the prosecution must prove his case beyond reasonable doubt before conviction can be secured against him and that's what probably happened.
boy, go n shove ur head up ur anus... u talk abt blamin jonathan, u talk abt seperation of power, dis ar d dump excuses u use to fan ur rotten incompetence by using words like"seperation of power" parliative measure" "cushion d effect" vision 202020" transformation agenda, we are ontop of it.. et e al''. stupid connotations u used to shift ur dumbself n incompetency of ur govnt as a jonathan sympathizer.. to hide away frm d truth while d image n well being of d countries economy n welfare dat shld be beneficial to its ppl wit a proper distribution of its common wealth 2 boost d rich human n mental wealth dat abounds within d republic therein is made to rot n left for squander by pigs n d incompetency of a Bileless president. n u ar droping all those self deceiving captions.. if he has done his job well n monitor d working of every arm or ministry of d nation n demand viciously 4 reports n final execution of every key interest dat should be vividely beneficial 2 d pple n make sure dey are no ground or rm for callous laundery n dat every case reported or examined are properly followed 2 every logical end. see justice is served...a lot of lessons wld hv been learnt by now.. or at least create a field of intolerance toward corruption dat wld hv been felt across every ministry n parastatals across d country..fins wldnt hv gone dis far... n u come n blab ur mouth abt separation, it means dat his only concern shld be aso rock if other arms of d sytem dat Wld wreck d country shld continue to rot dat is not his problem. his jst d president of one phantom country called nigeria n he shld be movin around d world like a celebrity dancing azonto abi alanta in d north n snapping pictures in d west n doin d bareless little he can muster wyl eatin in salary n dividends d money n luxury our country provides him wyl d system goes down d drains, wyl even d little one that has been seperated n handed ova to him he can bearly contain..jonathan has neva handled any problem 4rm d source n wen it has as it is happening now,:excallated into a free 4 all criminal jamboree.... likes lyk u cum out here to talk abt "seperation of power". i pity u o....... go and ask other civilized countries hw it works....

2 Likes

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by marv1: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2014
Before before na so e bi. Corruption feeding fat. If this govt can fight and prosecute one curruption case then l will commend them. Afterall the C-in-C has said that stealing is not curruptn. That's his mind set. Na pady pady govt as usual. God is watching.
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Meanwhile, in other news. A yahoo boy was sentenced to 25years imprisonment for stealing $10,000 that is not the collective wealth of Nigeria, That is not money meant for pensioners, that is not tax payers' money, that is not money meant for projects.

The ease at which the judgement is passed, with no option for bail during the trial, no lenghty Ajournment dates, no recourse to "innocent until proven guilty" etc.

I think this is double standards. But, I know that a DAY is coming...........
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by PURPLETHU: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Are You In Lagos? Join The VOFN Lagos Online TOWNHALL Meeting Taking Place NOW by clicking here: http://www.vofnlagos. from 12pm to 3pm

Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by osangaope: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
2014 Neco Gce Exam Time Table

see the ful time table here: http://www.naijashine.com.ng/2014-neco-gce-exam-time-table/
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by ijbeauty(f): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
Even when its very obvious that this ogbulafor is guilty, he was freed.....
Who knws if the other man has being bought to take their fall.....

Corruption in a broad daylight.... Naija at 54, I hail thee my fatherland!!!!!!!!!!
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by dinggle: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
This is just the reason why we need the general. It will take Buhari to clean this country. GEJ is dirty corrupt and has no balls. If Buhari becomes president Judges will resign, ex presidents will seek asylum abroad. Even Tinubu will not be speared! they know it, Nigeria made a big mistake when it choose ethnic politics over the issue. Kill corruption and Nigeria will rise from the ashes, spear corruption and we shall all be consumed. Apart from the general, no politician living today can ever fight corruption because they have been tinted.
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by mctons: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
ayindejimmy:
ok. Just scroll to the related sagment. There are many E.g Politics, Romance, Religion, etc. From there, carefully scroll downward, right underneath the Advert u search 4 'CREATE TOPICS'
Click it and it will take u to d page u will type or copy n paste ur POST. Which one u do. Make sure u give it an 'Headline' in the space provide. Make ur Headlines brief nd precise.

Thanks a million
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by holatin(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
what are u expecting ? do u know who he is ? so don't expect him to lose the case or go to prison. Nigeria alagbara lo LA ye, some subtitle am for mewhat are u expecting ? do u know who he is ? so don't expect him to lose the case or go to prison. Nigeria alagbara lo LA ye, some subtitle am for mewhat are u expecting ? do u know who he is ? so don't expect him to lose the case or go to prison. Nigeria alagbara lo LA ye, some subtitle am for me
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by ayobase(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
ayindejimmy: ........
Nevertheless, while on trial, the 2nd accused, Ebilah, denied the confessional statement, insisting that one Bassey Mohammed, an operative of ICPC, compelled him at gunpoint to indict Ogbulafor............

and what have they done to ascertain this accusation?
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by ladodo: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Na so, when rich steal is taken as a mistake but if na poor, it is taken as an offence against d federal republic. May God help us
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by AmiableJay(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tlovely:
boy, go n shove ur head up ur anus... u talk abt blamin jonathan, u talk abt seperation of power, dis ar d dump excuses u use to fan ur rotten incompetence by using words like"seperation of power" parliative measure" "cushion d effect" vision 202020" transformation agenda, we are ontop of it.. et e al''. stupid connotations u used to shift ur dumbself n incompetency of ur govnt as a jonathan sympathizer.. to hide away frm d truth while d image n well being of d countries economy n welfare dat shld be beneficial to its ppl wit a proper distribution of its common wealth 2 boost d rich human n mental wealth dat abounds within d republic therein is made to rot n left for squander by pigs n d incompetency of a Bileless president. n u ar droping all those self deceiving captions.. if he has done his job well n monitor d working of every arm or ministry of d nation n demand viciously 4 reports n final execution of every key interest dat should be vividely beneficial 2 d pple n make sure dey are no ground or rm for callous laundery n dat every case reported or examined are properly followed 2 every logical end. see justice is served...a lot of lessons wld hv been learnt by now.. or at least create a field of intolerance toward corruption dat wld hv been felt across every ministry n parastatals across d country..fins wldnt hv gone dis far... n u come n blab ur mouth abt separation, it means dat his only concern shld be aso rock if other arms of d sytem dat Wld wreck d country shld continue to rot dat is not his problem. his jst d president of one phantom country called nigeria n he shld be movin around d world like a celebrity dancing azonto abi alanta in d north n snapping pictures in d west n doin d bareless little he can muster wyl eatin in salary n dividends d money n luxury our country provides him wyl d system goes down d drains, wyl even d little one that has been seperated n handed ova to him he can bearly contain..jonathan has neva handled any problem 4rm d source n wen it has as it is happening now,:excallated into a free 4 all criminal jamboree.... likes lyk u cum out here to talk abt "seperation of power". i pity u o....... go and ask other civilized countries hw it works....
I will not honour you by giving you a reply you're looking for. I am never pro-APC or pre-PDP or pro any party and never will. But hey, we don't have to criticize everything especially if there's no sound justification for it. It's high time we started seeing the little good our government is doing. Why are talking as if we are no more suddenly in Nigeria. Yes, we need change but toothless mouthing and criticism will never bring the desired change.. Action does it and permit me to ask you, what have you contributed to. Nigeria? Your type easily throw mindless insults to the NA hiding behind computer screen. It's such a pity that Nigeria is filled with folks like you.
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Ela59: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
koikoi2:
Our courts are learners. Ibori's case was thrown out of court in naija saying he's innocent but when tried in US he was found guilty.
I think all corruption cases in naija shud be tried in US courts.
UK not US
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by nwaobitex: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
180m
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Redstone(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Was it all about politics and loyalty?
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2014
AmiableJay:

I will not honour you by giving you a reply you're looking for. I am never pro-APC or pre-PDP or pro any party and never will. But hey, we don't have to criticize everything especially if there's no sound justification for it. It's high time we started seeing the little good our government is doing. Why are talking as if we are no more suddenly in Nigeria. Yes, we need change but toothless mouthing and criticism will never bring the desired change.. Action does it and permit me to ask you, what have you contributed to. Nigeria? Your type easily throw mindless insults to the NA hiding behind computer screen. It's such a pity that Nigeria is filled with folks like you.
hahahaha, n dis is all u can contibute to nigeria,? deceiver of ur own self. u talk abt not reply wen u hv spent well over 14 lines replying wif gibberish....folks lyk u wld neva change.. ur part way to stupidity is broad n open..dnt even try me... m way above ur league,.. only learn, it wld help u in future occurrences, n teach u hw to fink b4 u post....a word is enough 4 d wise..
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by AmiableJay(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2014
Tlovely:
hahahaha, n dis is all u can contibute to nigeria,? deceiver of ur own self. u talk abt not reply wen u hv spent well over 14 lines replying wif gibberish....folks lyk u wld neva change.. ur part way to stupidity is broad n open..dnt even try me... m way above ur league,.. only learn, it wld help u in future occurrences, n teach u hw to fink b4 u post....a word is enough 4 d wise..
The Yorubas will say 'he who will give you clothes must first be examined if he's not on rags '
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
AmiableJay:

The Yorubas will say 'he who will give you clothes must first be examined if he's not on rags '
N its known dat d thoughts of a foolish yoruba man perverses his own ways....
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
AmiableJay:

N its known dat d thoughts of a foolish yoruba man perverses his own ways....ur matter is thick..
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2014
AmiableJay:

u see, attending to ur stewpidity one by one is a complete waste of time..cos ur type has a chronic disease call mediocre,..n wld relate wit d little poo he has done for d most sentimental reasons even wif the great amount of wealth, resource n all dat abounds..n den u wld claim pro-dis n pre-dat (i shldnt be correcting dat mistake 4 u)...my question to u is wat hv u contributed positively even to ur immediate environment or family.and d little u have hav contributed of hw much use has it been to them if much n even excess has been bestowed upon u to deliver..e-diot..u shldnt even try me..jst listen to urself..u ar so pathetic, i shake my head...but d last word i hv 4 u is dat...since u say it is okay wif u..den be it unto u wat is going on in nigeria n d state of the country..4rm d northeast,to d south south..n all d madness n deprivations cutting across in d face of plenty...dat shld be okay 4 u....
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by fyneguy: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2014
"steal big get freed''
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by AmiableJay(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tlovely:
u see, attending to ur stewpidity one by one is a complete waste of time..cos ur type has a chronic disease call mediocre,..n wld relate wit d little poo he has done for d most sentimental reasons even wif the great amount of wealth, resource n all dat abounds..n den u wld claim pro-dis n pre-dat (i shldnt be correcting dat mistake 4 u)...my question to u is wat hv u contributed positively even to ur immediate environment or family.and d little u have hav contributed of hw much use has it been to them if much n even excess has been bestowed upon u to deliver..e-diot..u shldnt even try me..jst listen to urself..u ar so pathetic, i shake my head...but d last word i hv 4 u is dat...since u say it is okay wif u..den be it unto u wat is going on in nigeria n d state of the country..4rm d northeast,to d south south..n all d madness n deprivations cutting across in d face of plenty...dat shld be okay 4 u....
Re: N180M Fraud: Court Frees Ogbulafor by AmiableJay(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tlovely:
Nigeria is unlucky to have you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Your Bvn Card [photo] / Amaechi: High Unemployment Rate Under Wike Is Responsible For Insecurity / Pandora Papers: ICIJ Unveils World Biggest Financial Investigative Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.