Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nobody Can Stop Fayose’s Inauguration –mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Stop Fayose’s Inauguration –mark (757 Views)

How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark / EXPOSED: Another Plot By APC To Stop Fayose's Inauguration Uncovered. / Nobody Can Stop Fayose’s Inauguration –mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Stop Fayose’s Inauguration –mark by Johnnyessence(m): 6:05am On Oct 03, 2014
The President of the Senate, David Mark, on
Thursday said notwithstanding the recent
developments in Ekiti State, Mr. Ayo Fayose
would be inaugurated as the state governor on
October 16.
Mark stated this at the Presidential Villa, Abuja,
at an event where Governor Olusegun Mimiko of
Ondo State formally defected to the Peoples
Democratic Party from the Labour Party.
Fayose had been in the eye of the storm lately
for allegedly leading thugs to beat up a judge in
the state.
The state Chief Judge, Justice Ayodeji Daramola,
has tabled before the National Judicial Council a
petition accusing the state’s Governor-elect and
the police of complicity in the attack on judges
and court workers in the state last week.
Justice Daramola, in his petition to both the NJC
and the Ekiti State Commissioner of Police,
accused Fayose of leading a large number of
thugs, who disrupted court proceedings, beat up
judges and court workers and also tore court
records.
There is also a pending suit by a group, the E-
Eleven, seeking to stop Fayose’s inauguration on
the grounds that he was impeached in 2006 and
that he swore to an affidavit denying that he
was impeached.
But Mark said in spite of all the antics going on
in the state, Fayose would be sworn in. www.punchng.com/news/nobody-can-stop-fayoses-inauguration-mark/
Re: Nobody Can Stop Fayose’s Inauguration –mark by Johnnyessence(m): 6:15am On Oct 03, 2014
David Mark will wear a judge’s gown and wig
and swear in Fayose. I hope he knows he can
be in contempt of court by anticipating a
court judgement and commenting on it
openly. If we still have the rule of law in
Nigeria, of course.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop Fayose’s Inauguration –mark by Joy83(m): 6:17am On Oct 03, 2014
I support that notion 100%.
I don't know why Fayemi/APC finds it difficult to hand over to other party, whereas PDP has handed over to them in the past without all these pandemonium.
APC's wish to disrupt the transition will not come to pass by God's grace.

God bless Nigeria!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Fayose’s Inauguration –mark by ochilikoko(m): 6:26am On Oct 03, 2014
Joy83: I support that notion 100%.
I don't know why Fayemi/APC finds it difficult to hand over to other party, whereas PDP has handed over to them in the past without all these pandemonium.
APC's wish to disrupt the transition will not come to pass by God's grace.

God bless Nigeria!!!
what else do u expect from JaNjaWeEdIanS? Minus Fashola,every other member of APECee is a pronounce tout
Re: Nobody Can Stop Fayose’s Inauguration –mark by pelvicky(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Yes ,nobody can stop him,,
i don't know the problem of this APC, peope expressed their wish which resulted into 16-0. Now they can't accept defeat, they also bribe the judge. But the will of the people must prevail.

We vote by this rule, One man, One woman,ONe uncle,ON aunty...ON VOTE.

And our vote has been count, now we want of our man. Mr ayodele fayose.

Long live ayodele
long live PDP
LOng live ekiti

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Fayose’s Inauguration –mark by CyberWolf: 6:35am On Oct 03, 2014
Yes ooo..every attempt to thwart Fayose's mandate will be resisted by all means... angry
Re: Nobody Can Stop Fayose’s Inauguration –mark by Johnnyessence(m): 6:35am On Oct 03, 2014
see all of u here fayose has cross d bar of law and he will be dealth Cos' he has no respect of law.fayose is now a well grown thug ,he breeds thugs in d sw .fayose will surely be thrown out again. just wait and see d law will take his course and for mark he's just deceiving himself Cos' he will be thrown out next election come 2015 ahh ahh after 4th time in senate he's still going again he will be disappointed this time in d polling unit in Benue.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Fayose’s Inauguration –mark by Johnnyessence(m): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2014
that's why APC politician and d faithfuls will be winning in court Cos' they respect law unlike PDP that beat a chief judge in d court of law we av known them for that .PDP has no manner of addressing issues see el-rufai today he's vindicated by d court of law fayose should be arrested and cooling his head now to jail the thief in politician he rig d election through thugs in ekiti just wait and see.
Re: Nobody Can Stop Fayose’s Inauguration –mark by Joy83(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2014
Johnnyessence: see all of u here fayose has cross d bar of law and he will be dealth Cos' he has no respect of law.fayose is now a well grown thug ,he breeds thugs in d sw .fayose will surely be thrown out again. just wait and see d law will take his course and for mark he's just deceiving himself Cos' he will be thrown out next election come 2015 ahh ahh after 4th time in senate he's still going again he will be disappointed this time in d polling unit in Benue.
You can falsely say anything you like because am sure you are not there in ekiti state.
One thing is certain that fayose will be sworn in come the right time. If you fail to support this, pray that you still be alive to see this so that it won't happen at your back.
The wishes of Ekiti state people must come to pass as they have shown it through voting.
Any attempt to stop this transition or prolong it than necessary will only lead to more violence in the state and the country, because the wish of Ekiti people must be respected by APC .
No way for you APC!

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop Fayose’s Inauguration –mark by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Not Even the Devil, because Baba God dey him side, and of course, the People have voted and their wishes must be respected. wink
Re: Nobody Can Stop Fayose’s Inauguration –mark by kayalcomp: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2014
if u are not an ekiti indigine, you will not know who Fayose is. Most of we ekiti people love him. Though he might have erred in the past, but we love and want him as our Governor again. I did not vote during the election as i was not around. if i was around , i would have voted for Fayose. We love him.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: President Jonathan Went To Germany To Secure Personal Ebola Vaccine / Adamawa Governor,over 150 Other Arik Passengers,stranded In Kano / Researchers Looking To Nigeriafor Tech To Suppress Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.