Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

El Rufai Declares Intention To Run For Kaduna State Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Declares Intention To Run For Kaduna State Governorship Election (850 Views)

El-rufai Declares N90bn Assets, Owns 40 Houses In Abuja, Kaduna - The Union / Chuka Umunna Declares Intention To Run For Labour Leadership In UK / Ayu Declares Intention To Vie For Presidency In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai Declares Intention To Run For Kaduna State Governorship Election by jchima14: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Former FCT Minister Nasiru El-Rufai on Thursday officially declared his intention to contest the Kaduna State governorship on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) come 2015.
El-Rufai made this known in Kaduna during his visit to the party’s office.
“I came along with my colleagues to formally inform the state branch of the APC of my intension to contest for the governorship of Kaduna State.
”We think that it is a necessary first step to inform the party officially that this is our intention before making any formal declaration,” he said.
He also congratulated the party leadership for its efforts in unifying the various factions and groups that constituted the APC.
He said the chairman of the party and his team did a great job in reconciling all the warring factions “and we think it is important to encourage and ask them to do more”.
”As part of the reconciliation process, I have also offered to, if I am needed, help and forge reconciliation and unite the party. I will be happy to be part of any such initiative,” he said.
According to him, ”we came to present the party with some vehicles because the party has nothing or little in terms of operational materials.
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/229-el-rufai-declares-intention-to-run-for-kaduna-state-governorship-election
Re: El Rufai Declares Intention To Run For Kaduna State Governorship Election by DaWorshiper(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2014
Me he park well! We no need him kind of person here.
Re: El Rufai Declares Intention To Run For Kaduna State Governorship Election by dirifred(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Is this the reason for all the insults to the Presidency? ok am watching.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Declares Intention To Run For Kaduna State Governorship Election by gebest: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Congratulations in advance cos i know he has already won.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Declares Intention To Run For Kaduna State Governorship Election by okpismart: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
gebest post=/post/26827638:

"won" for where. Kaduna is a PDP state. CHIKINA!

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Declares Intention To Run For Kaduna State Governorship Election by edoyad(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Let him use that his FCT minister loot to run , he will fail and become broke light the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Declares Intention To Run For Kaduna State Governorship Election by okpismart: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
gebest:

He will bring development to KD if elected like he did for abuja when was FCT minister

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Declares Intention To Run For Kaduna State Governorship Election by Scream(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
He is begining to have direction...wish him well
Re: El Rufai Declares Intention To Run For Kaduna State Governorship Election by brainpower(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
I wish him well. Maybe if he losses he will finally know what politics means and tie his tongue. Though I think he will be better than the present governor. But giving this man power, his tongue will be worse than Nyako and Amaechi's tongues combined. Let's not forget that the current VP is from kaduna. 2015 is pregnant.

(1) (Reply)

The Minister Of Agriculture Should Be Stopped / The Boy - Femi Fani Kayode FFK- Is A Religious Bigot / Question Of d Day,why Did Jonathan Pardon Diepreye Alamieyeseig and James Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.