Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Special Brown Rice Now Available - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Special Brown Rice Now Available (1037 Views)

Nessa Foods - Ofada Rice, Brown Rice And Long Grain Unpolished Rice / Where Can I Get Brown Rice In Lagos / Brown Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Brown Rice Now Available by peaceach: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2014
Dear friends,
We now have in stock special Brown Rice for diabetic patients, weight watchers and people who want to eat 100% whole grain rice. This particular specie is different from our usual ofada in terms of colour and taste and it is totally different from our normal rice. It is wholesome n taste like nuts or Oat. it is also redlike brown in colour.

This specie of brown rice is similar to brown rice in terms of the milling process, nutty taste and nutritional value. It may be eaten as regular rice or a medical ingredient as part of dietary treatment for a variety of health conditions such as indigestion, harmful cholesterol, and blood circulation concerns. The diff between the conventional brown rice and this specie of brown rice is the presence of Anthocyanins which are the pigments that give the rice its red-like color. Anthocyanin is a known antioxidant that is linked to lowering the risk of developing several chronic health conditions. Similar to brown rice, red rice is found to be rich in fiber, iron, zinc, B vitamins and even calcium.

These alternatives to white rice make living a healthy lifestyle a bit easier. While switching from white to colored rice may take some getting used to, the nutritional benefits colored rice brings make the switch worthwhile.

We also have Ofada Rice milled and destined for your pleasure.

To place your order for this special specie of brown rice and ofada rice please call Peace on 08023211582, 08181000221

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Soya Beans And Soy Products Causes Low I Q In Children. / Easy Delicious Chicken And Curried Potato Recipe / What Do You Use To Season Your Chicken Before Boiling It? This is How I Do Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.