Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ribadu Denies APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Denies APC (1541 Views)

Ribadu Denies Receiving Money From Dasuki / Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium / Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Uyo Township Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu Denies APC by kropelgrada(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ribadu has come out to deny APC and said that he regrets ever having anything to do with them.

He defines APC as a party of traders and desperados for power at all cost.

http://scannewsnigeria.com/politics/ribadu-defines-apc-they-are-a-party-of-traders-and-desperados-for-power-at-all-cost/

And continued:

“I'm a young man and age is still on my side. I will not allow anyone to trade with me, for the second time. It was wrong for Gov. Kwankwaso to describe my decision to join the PDP as a betrayal, because I consulted widely. The truth is that, the APC does not have what it takes to change Nigeria, and any ambition driven by grievance, bitterness and vendetta can not be said to possess any element of change. And it is only a matter of time and Nigerians will know who truly loves them. I think the APC would have done well without the aggrieved PDP governors. With due respect to governor Amaechi, he is simply hungry for power and do not know how to go about it, except with money. I may not know how to become the President of Nigeria, but I know it's never for the highest bidder and it's never up for sale. It's an undeniable fact, that President Jonathan has done well for Nigeria in such a very short time, and I think he is the answer to the prayer of many Nigerians. I must not be President, but I have vowed to support anyone who shares the same vision I have for Nigeria. And take it from me, President Jonathan has surpassed my vision for Nigeria" --Nuhu Ribadu

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu Denies APC by saintikechi(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
APC is gradually collapsing, just wait till atiku loses the apc ticket to buhari and then he also will decamp to god knows where and declare his support for you know who. "gej till 2019"
Re: Ribadu Denies APC by funshint(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
No link!?!...adonbilivit!!!
Re: Ribadu Denies APC by businesslawyer(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Common if you must project your clueless GEJ you must not lie to do that you put off smart free minded people kindly supply us with a link if we must believe the above.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Denies APC by egift(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-E7WgeHAqleI/U_Hz3khr7vI/AAAAAAADXJw/bWnfGY6rE50/s1600/4.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-b0u475ASnpI/UiJ7pi7tZ4I/AAAAAAAB_PQ/3cxdl71xf8A/s1600/1.png[/img]

Nuhu Ribadu can say all he like, after the PDP Coven of the Claws are done with him, Soludo will be laughing very hard at him.

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu Denies APC by FastShipping: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
kropelgrada: Ribadu has come out to deny APC and said that he regrets ever having anything to do with them.

He defines APC as a party of traders and desperados for power at all cost.

And continued:

“I'm a young man and age is still on my side. I will not allow anyone to trade with me, for the second time. It was wrong for Gov. Kwankwaso to describe my decision to join the PDP as a betrayal, because I consulted widely. The truth is that, the APC does not have what it takes to change Nigeria, and any ambition driven by grievance, bitterness and vendetta can not be said to possess any element of change. And it is only a matter of time and Nigerians will know who truly loves them. I think the APC would have done well without the aggrieved PDP governors. With due respect to governor Amaechi, he is simply hungry for power and do not know how to go about it, except with money. I may not know how to become the President of Nigeria, but I know it's never for the highest bidder and it's never up for sale. It's an undeniable fact, that President Jonathan has done well for Nigeria in such a very short time, and I think he is the answer to the prayer of many Nigerians. I must not be President, but I have vowed to support anyone who shares the same vision I have for Nigeria. And take it from me, President Jonathan has surpassed my vision for Nigeria" --Nuhu Ribadu

SOURCE
Re: Ribadu Denies APC by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Formerly you are blind but now you,this is handiwork of fresh Air
Re: Ribadu Denies APC by kropelgrada(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
FastShipping:
SOURCE
funshint: No link!?!...adonbilivit!!!
businesslawyer: Common if you must project your clueless GEJ you must not lie to do that you put off smart free minded people kindly supply us with a link if we must believe the above.
There is a link now
Re: Ribadu Denies APC by TopsyKrete: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Please wake me up when The Source is finally ready.
Re: Ribadu Denies APC by egift(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
kropelgrada:
There is a link now

You are a bloody liar. Ribadu has not made such statement (he is free to, but the fact remains - he did not). Here is Ribadu page https://www.facebook.com/ribadu

Also see the following:
Ribadu Denies Making Statement in Favour of Jonathan and Against Kwankwaso, APC
http://abusidiqu.com/ribadu-denies-making-statement-in-favour-of-jonathan-and-against-kwankwaso-apc/

kropelgrada, PDP and TANiods feed on anarchy. See how they are nursing and grooming Boko Haram for Budget Inflation, and distraction to perpetuate themselves in power.

OP shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu Denies APC by tinkinjow: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
The truth is that, the APC does not
have what it takes to change Nigeria, and any ambition driven by
grievance, bitterness and vendetta can not be said to possess any
element of change.

#interesting! told someone this before
Re: Ribadu Denies APC by egift(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
tinkinjow: The truth is that, the APC does not
have what it takes to change Nigeria, and any ambition driven by
grievance, bitterness and vendetta can not be said to possess any
element of change.

#interesting! told someone this before

Keep supporting Corruption in hope that the crumbs will keep falling to you.
Re: Ribadu Denies APC by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dude was nicely paid and promised a position..lol
Re: Ribadu Denies APC by Ayed44: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
egift:

You are a bloody liar. Ribadu has not made such statement (he is free to, but the fact remains - he did not). Here is Ribadu page https://www.facebook.com/ribadu

Also see the following:
http://abusidiqu.com/ribadu-denies-making-statement-in-favour-of-jonathan-and-against-kwankwaso-apc/

kropelgrada, PDP and TANiods feed on anarchy. See how they are nursing and grooming Boko Haram for Budget Inflation, and distraction to perpetuate themselves in power.

OP shame on you.
take it easy, bros! Why are u dissipating so much of ur energy defending a man who is alive? Ribadu is alive, please let him defend himself
Re: Ribadu Denies APC by egift(m): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ayed44: take it easy, bros! Why are u dissipating so much of ur energy defending a man who is alive? Ribadu is alive, please let him defend himself

I am not after Ribadu, am only smacking the head of the bloody liar I caught in my neighborhood. grin
Re: Ribadu Denies APC by ola6: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Shineke me o!

There is trouble in PARADISE!!! Awon omo ale APC ton ti ta yoruba fun egunge Tinubu ole.
Re: Ribadu Denies APC by anonimi: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
egift:

Also see the following:

OP shame on you.

You guys are not only clueless but you are such bloody LOSERS, LIARS and CONFUSIONISTS.

There is nothing on Ribadu's Facebook page denying the initial statement and since when did abusidiqu.com that cannot even spell Ribadu's name correctly become a source of any news except maybe a SAUCE for Arewa People's Congress, APC proponents of PROPAGANDA

(1) (Reply)

Two Senegalese School Boys Brutally Attacked In NYC School After Being Called 'E / Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing / Lagos 2015: PDP Members Sue Obanikoro For Forgery, Dual Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.