Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing (1541 Views)

What Benue Students' Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PART 2* / The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) / 150 Benue Students In Adamawa Varsity Whereabouts Unknown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by okpismart: 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
Following the attack on Mubi by the deadly Islamic terrorist Group, Boko haram, a shocking revelation reaching us indicates that over 150 Benue State indigenes schooling in Adamawa State University, Mubi have been declared missing...

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/954-mubi-attack-150-benue-indigene-students-in-adamawa-university-missing
Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by okpismart: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hmm. na wa o
Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by yoged(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Again. Where are we going in this country?
Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by Domingo1: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
With all these abduction by the BH. I guess they are gathering people for the city they are trying to build.
Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
This same propaganda again? APC guys can see that they've lost out with the chibok girls scandal and they've started out with this

1 Like

Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by izu777: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Zedric:
This same propaganda again? APC guys can see that they've lost out with the chibok girls scandal and they've started out with this

WHAT DO YOU MEAN LOST OUT WITH THE CHIBOK GIRLS. Have they been found?

3 Likes

Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by kettykin: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
yoged:
Again. Where are we going in this country?

you are heading to Golgotha you can google it
Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Why benue?
Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by jide53: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
Why benue?

I taya o.

But i think it's because they have the highest population in the university
Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by IGBOSON1: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
izu777:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN LOST OUT WITH THE CHIBOK GIRLS. Have they been found

^^^Where they ever lost in the first place!? lipsrsealed
Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by PresidentAde(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
*** & it goes on & oN ***
'
'
'
Until it blows right in our faces !
Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by lekkie073(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
northern Nigeria is in trouble......ko kan aiye!
next cool
Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
jide53:

I taya o.

But i think it's because they have the highest population in the university
noted
Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by jide53: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
waternogetenemy:
Na so we see am oh!

Kidnap and murder cannot win u votes...

What do you mean by that
Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by tpia6: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
Domingo1:
With all these abduction by the BH. I guess they are gathering people for the city they are trying to build.

Where is the city located?
Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Zedric:

GEJ LIED TO NIGERIANS, HE DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED.

He said he killed Shekau - but the fool just released a new video
He said they have agreed on a cease fire - but the fools are currently taking over north eastern territories not forgetting almost killing Badeh's family
He said they will soon release the chibok girls - but shecow in this latest video already told the saTAN that the girls are already married out, and also radicalized.

saTANs must be expunged and eliminated!

2 Likes

Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by Olaolufred(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Zedric:

JUST LIKE THE IGBOS WERE LYING OF CHILDREN'S DEATH DURING BIAFRA WAR.
APC AND THE IGBOS ARE GOOD PROPAGANDIST.
Re: Mubi Attack: 150 Benue Students In Adamawa University Missing by izu777: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Olaolufred:

JUST LIKE THE IGBOS WERE LYING OF CHILDREN'S DEATH DURING BIAFRA WAR.
APC AND THE IGBOS ARE GOOD PROPAGANDIST.

You are the bigest fool i have ever seen

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed Bola Ige? / Remembering Our Fallen Heroes;see Photos Of Gallant Soldiers Who Died In Action / Former President Shagari Blast Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.