Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Now You Can Easily Locate An Already Quoted Post. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Now You Can Easily Locate An Already Quoted Post. (644 Views)

FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / Nairaland's Thread Quoted By Unusual Facts On Facebook / How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Now You Can Easily Locate An Already Quoted Post. by That2: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hurray! seun thanks a lot i can now easily locate an already quoted post. No stress anymore! A link to the post would appear when you quote someone.

So now seun since i am the first to congratulate you i want to change my username to "That12". I can't see my mentioned in this one and even if i can see it i know the mentioned would be too much so please just add number "12" to my username. Thanks.

P.S if you ignore me again i will keep on disturbing you and spamming your mentioned.
Re: Now You Can Easily Locate An Already Quoted Post. by That2: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
That post=/post/26832317:
Hurray! seun thanks a lot i can now easily locate an already quoted post. No stress anymore! A link to the post would appear when you quote someone.

So now seun since i am the first to congratulate you i want to change my username to "That12". I can't see my mentioned in this one and even if i can see it i know the mentioned would be too much so please just add number "12" to my username. Thanks.

P.S if you ignore me again i will keep on disturbing you and spamming your mentioned.
Just like the "Post" you see on top this quoted comment, No be me write am o! Click it and you will understand
Re: Now You Can Easily Locate An Already Quoted Post. by olu77(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
That: Just like the "Post" you see on top this quoted comment, No be me write am o! Click it and you will understand

I clicked on it but it lead me to a page with a bold 404. I believe 404 is an alias for dog meat and since i don't do dog meats I quickly exit
Re: Now You Can Easily Locate An Already Quoted Post. by That2: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
olu77:

I clicked on it but it lead me to a page with a bold 404. I believe 404 is an alias for dog meat and since i don't do dog meats I quickly exit
It seems it have been removed. A number used to appear in the comment box next to the username.

BTW i didn't see the mentioned of this your post. If not that i follow the topic. I want my username changed!
Re: Now You Can Easily Locate An Already Quoted Post. by Seun(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
The feature was wrongly implemented so it has been disabled for now. Sorry about this.

(1)

History Of Ebola From The Man Who Gave It The Name / Gov Rotimi Amaechi Alleged Ebola Expenses / Translate Dis (photo) 2ur love life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.