Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland (1245 Views)

Punch Newspaper Quoted A Nairalander On Their Dailies / Now You Can Easily Locate An Already Quoted Post. / Nairaland's Thread Quoted By Unusual Facts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
I just noticed seun added the local button search to his site

To the main topic:
To know if you are being quoted all you have to do is go to the search bar..... Write your moniker(username) then click the local search thing just added... gbosa you would see all the NLander who has quoted you....

Waiting for your feedbacks...

Also i know it not a new thing so please if you knew how to do it before don't bother telling me "it's nothing new"

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by RINE1: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Just tried it and it worked. Thanks.
Wait o this could be one of the signs of end time o. Abi?.
Les i forget, first to comment!

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
RINE.:
i won't advise to say end time...... Ooo those mod have used my eye to see émòoo

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Adrenaline123(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Na true oooo, the thing dey work.
Na now i know wetin people dey comment wen i comot.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Adrenaline123: Na true oooo, the thing dey work.
lol

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
RINE.:
Hahahahahahaha. U're one of d E.T.T, team abi? If dem catch u...
@OP: Thanx a lot bro, works like magic. Cool stuff
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Adrenaline123: Na true oooo, the thing dey work.
no be small thing o, i saw many things wey i for flog some people for, had i known on time. Anyway, on red alert now.
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by destino24(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
I tried it, it worked. But too many posts are hidden undecided
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by 190theclown: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
worked!
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Vivly(f): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Its nothing new. Even before the recent feature, you could still search to know when you are quoted.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vivly: Its nothing new. Even before the recent feature, you could still search to know when you are quoted.
thanks for the update
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vivly: Its nothing new. Even before the recent feature, you could still search to know when you are quoted.
exactly, before the update, i would have to scroll all d way down to search for my name wen am quoted.
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by blessed4ril(f): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
Tanx 4 this!
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
PEStyOFlife: I just noticed seun added the local button search to his site

To the main topic:
To know if you are being quoted all you have to do is go to the search bar..... Write your moniker(username) then click the local search thing just added... gbosa you would see all the NLander who has quoted you....

Waiting for your feedbacks...
_

Been doing that since before he added those buttons.
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Been doing that since before he added those buttons.
how did you do it
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
PEStyOFlife: how did you do it
_

Search for my name
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Austeenxx: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Cool. Well, I've been doing that all along.
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
wow i never knew. Thanks!
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Ajibel(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Knew about this, i should have shared it earlier sad
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
Thanks OP
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Shaadey: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Justosaus:
no be small thing o, i saw many things wey i for flog some people for, had i known on time. Anyway, on red alert now.
na xo o
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by MCKULQ(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
you are too much.
Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Justosaus:
i dey tell you. So many post wey i suppose give some yeye pple serious insult. But d thing don pass sha. angry

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are Being Quoted On Nairaland by Tuntheycr7: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
booqee: i dey tell you. So many post wey i suppose give some yeye pple serious insult. But d thing don pass sha. angry
i can see dt u cant wait to spank som pple wt insults bt still not all pple on nairaland worth replyin

(1) (Reply)

James Rodriguez Vs Luis Suarez...who Is The Best Buy? / Steve The Spy Cam Guy ....Rated Awesome! / Our Network Providers And The Annoying Way They Treat Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.