Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Common Etiquettes You Should Know - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Common Etiquettes You Should Know (2912 Views)

7 Things You Should Know About NOUN- National Open University Of Nigeria. / 10 Creepy Things You Should Know About Your Body......hehehe / Fact You Should Know About English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by Valfrankie(m): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
TVTKOKO:
seconded!!! Haba see wahala o
All that long lecture na on top food matter o, chai! angry
Africans, deceiving themselves is 1900BC crycry
Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by Adeoba10(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
I was practising dat BELCHING aspect alone, wen my broda asked me wats wrong.... what an educative write up...
Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
leshluap:
O boy that TABLE MANNERS get as e b Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo,,, na person wey hunger neva hold dey remember those "rules n regulations"... Imagine me n my GF go dinner, she stand up wan go out, u say mak I no ask her where she dey go......... I hear u..
well take it or leave it buh I tell you thats how we are expected to behave as civilized men. Buh I ask, how civilized are Nigerians?
Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by pauladonis(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Are these tips for Nigerians or martians?
Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by ACM10: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
*following
Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by graciousolo(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
I was at a get together the food was served at a table and there was these beautiful girls across the table stting opposite me. My God! The food first take like 1hr to eat(something wey I dey normally finish under 3mins) then to eat meat na wahala. The meat strong and the knife they blunt as I dey try form posh but I no wan let the meat go so I try cut the meat my people come see as the whole table come dey shake I was so embarrassed couldn't look up afterwards but........ I chop the meat sha. Since that time anywhere I dey I dey use my hand tear d tin my sis don complain tire.

And entering the chair from the left. Some etiquettes don't matter.
Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by spanzed(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Thanks OP
Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by kalufelix(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
This script is definately not for the gods...
Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by Hero10001: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
My first official diner was at Sheraton hotels, ikeja.
It was a buffet (serve yourself things) come see foods! Chai!! All sorts of rice, cakes, sauces, fishes, meats,(bacon, turkey, chicken, beef, ogunfe, bushmeat etc) tea, cream, milk, burger, butter not magarine oh, everything yapa.
I just comported myself and took white rice with big pieces of meats i cannot eat but left behind. (dont cut anything, take small pieces of meat) but na the eba dey hungry me chop.
Secondly, you don't clap your hands when eating, you just hit the glass cup little with your cutlery (about 5 times) Dont be drunk with alcohol and in official dancing/ball, no skelewu, shoki, sekem, alingo or whatever style of street dance. You just take it calm, hold the beautiful lady calmly, usually a hand to her hand and the second hand to her waist then enjoy the music and flow with the tunes happilly.
Lastly No Pressing, Caresing or Er.ec.tion. If your feeling e.r.ection, you wan piss be dat, just take an excuse, then walk slowly to the restroom. :-D
Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by Paulfish: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
graciousolo:
I was at a get together the food was served at a table and there was these beautiful girls across the table stting opposite me. My God! The food first take like 1hr to eat(something wey I dey normally finish under 3mins)
i dey laugн
Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Very educative
Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by widowhusband: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Smacking of lips, hm hm ha!! one girl for my class back then if una eat together like that kind class groundnut na so u go dey hear chapa! chapa!! chapa!!! sotey u go loose appetite. op tnks jare
Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by nwaobitex: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nice thread!
Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by AdeniyiA(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
No time, i am an African man original, i no be gentleman at all o #Fellatinz.
imagine you're seriously famished and you given a fork to 'deal' with Eba
na break i go first break the fork undecided
Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by iheanyi40(m): 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Valfrankie:
More!!! sadsadsad

While clutching your cutlery with your fingers and trying to cut a tough piece of meat with that blunt thing, what happens when you mistakenly drop them on the floor, sending your meat flying, while splashing your food and upturning your drink on your host n others in the process, maybe because you no sabi use the thing, but jux wan form so you would belong n look posh? If such a thing should ever happen to you, don't worry, some days are like that.

What to do!!! cheesycheesycheesy
Politely n simply rise from your table with a smile, face your host and ask "WHERE CAN THIS OP GO AND DIE?" angryangryangry

Last bullet!!!embarassedembarassedembarassed
Save yourself the stress, represent our ancestors at dinner! Use your fingers or siddon for houz!!! gringringrin
u nailed it bro
Re: Common Etiquettes You Should Know by tomiobj(m): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dey should give u pomothat is hard don't waste your tym. Use your hand. Or shaki. Inside pepper soup. Cut it with ur teeth. Nd make sure ur eyes r closed (if u lyk,open it) den watch as u splash hot pepper soup all over the people der

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. / Engineering Students Thread / All English Language Students And Masterminds. The Opposite Of Sorry Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.