Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Why African Men Are So Weak? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why African Men Are So Weak? (5736 Views)

Why African Women Must Go Natural / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! / Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why African Men Are So Weak? by igbo2011(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
http://www.siliconafrica.com/why-african-men-are-so-weak/

They get abused, picked on, harassed, enslaved by everyone!

They have poor and weak nations!
They hold no power as a race even though they are one of the biggest and oldest races on the planet….
Why is that?

Regardless of the reasons … the facts are …

African men are weak.
They are coward.
They have no balls.
Their balls are not hard enough.
They can’t defend their women, their land.
They refuse to fight.
They are afraid. Cowards men of Africa.
The only reputation they have is for having big Dick!

They’d do anything possible to escape their responsibility to fight their enemies.
They think praying some God in a sky will miraculously save them!

If God would save any nation by miraculous intervention, why then Israel, the chosen nation of God, has an army?

During the last 60 year, the West has lost all their wars in Asia, because Asian men are willing to fight, and defend their lands and culture, and they have learned how to structure their society to be impermeable to foreign invasions!

America has sent 150 000 soldiers in Afghanistan, with tens of other western countries armies, with the latest weapons and drones, but the determination of the afghan fighters made them understand that can’t win. Now they are leaving tails between broken legs!

With less than 500 French soldiers (don’t laugh), France is controlling Côte d’Ivoire a nation of over 20 millions people!

African man, harden your balls, get ready to fight.

You Can’t Keep what You can NOT Defend!

Thoughts? Do you think this is true or false?

6 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by tomiobj(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
False

Africa is a continent ravaged by diseases and starvation. There were no weapons of such to fight. Nattions with resources. Sa nigeria kenya got their country back

1 Like

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
True but it depends o! cry
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
i can bet this this stuff was written by a black female feminist

3 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by IGBOSON1: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
It's not that simple! The damage slavery and the subsequent colonialism did to the African psyche was massive! Add this to the systems and structures the selfish colonialists left behind in Africa when they left, and you'll see that the odds have been stacked way high against us! This is exactly how the 'superior' Europeans want things to remain: for us to always run to them for help and protection!

They've structured the world economy to perpetuate this dependency we have for them, and when it looks like a great African nation is about to raise like a Phoenix from the ashes, they conspire and do the needful to crush it; of course with the active connivance of their misguided African helpers......kinda like we saw with Biafra!

The greedy African elite that collected the reins of oppression from the departing Europeans were not too concerned about changing things because they were quite satisfied and comfortable with the status-quo!

7 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by igbo2011(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
francleanflexy: i can bet this this stuff was written by a black female feminist

No it was written by a black African Pan Africanist male from Benin.

3 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
IGBOSON1: It's not that simple! The damage slavery and the subsequent colonialism did to the African psyche was massive! Add this to the systems and structures the selfish colonialists left behind in Africa when they left, and you'll see that the odds have been stacked way high against us! This is exactly how the 'superior' Europeans want things to remain: for us to always run to them for help and protection!

They've structured the world economy to perpetuate this dependency we have for them, and when it looks like a great African nation is about to raise like a Phoenix from the ashes, they conspire and do the needful to crush it; of course with the active connivance of their misguided African helpers......kinda like we saw with Biafra!

The greedy African elite that collected the reins of oppression from the departing Europeans were not too concerned about changing things because they were quite satisfied and comfortable with the status-quo!
You spoilt this piece by adding BIAFRA. It would have been better to have used Abiola. Though, he was also corrupt but the man would have surely delivered. As for the foolish atheist that wrote this piece, the word of God is settled forever, if you follow the teaching of God, poverty would not be in existence. As God heard the voice of Israelites, so is he capable of making a situation for revolution in Nigeria. I wonder why some fòòls think God doesn't exist. I just wonder!
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
berem: True but it depends o! cry
It is in threads like this that one understands that this nairaland girls are not feminists.
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by thoth: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
The answer to your question is evident from the sort of response you already got in your post. One is defending the Colonists Gods while asserting that we should wait for that God to set things right , the other told you it depends but has no answer to exactly what it depends on.
The illuminist told you frankly that you were wrong because Africa's problems were disease and starvation and God forgot to give us weapons to fight it ,also reminding you that South Africa, Kenya and Nigeria got their countries back (as if there were nations called South Africa,Kenya or Nigeria before colonial destruction started ) and you dare not oppose this stance.

The next guy quite true to his Africanness does not understand the write up,does not have any input nor does he have any questions on the assertions but he certainly would bet his left leg that it was written by a black feminist.
Here came the most interesting of all, he is against the people's mandate in the body of Biafra and at the same time tries to sell a CIA puppet as the Messiah. Put simply his only problem against the truth offered by IGBOSON is that it was TOO TRUTHFUL.

On the OP i believe the writer was right, the colonists never left as many thought they just handed the reins to willing servants , i think the black man is a coward, afraid to effect a revolution, to exterminate the enemies within. I believe there is a solution through education, if the people make a stand that African education must be that; African, and we must teach our kids that which will turn them into brave and proud men ,our own history and our own ideology. The gains that the enemies of Africa has gained through colonialism will be systematically defeated.

5 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by tonychristopher: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
igbo2011:

You are right that's why I am a proud Igbo man and oyibo know igbos hate servitude... that's why they found it hard to rule us but through indirect rule

I am reading the book IN BIAFRA AFRICA DIED...that's why I love been Igbo

So proud and ambitious unlike other anonga African tribes

No apologies

2 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by tonychristopher: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Misogynist2014:
You spoilt this piece by adding BIAFRA. It would have been better to have used Abiola. Though, he was also corrupt but the man would have surely delivered. As for the foolish atheist that wrote this piece, the word of God is settled forever, if you follow the teaching of God, poverty would not be in existence. As God heard the voice of Israelites, so is he capable of making a situation for revolution in Nigeria. I wonder why some fòòls think God doesn't exist. I just wonder!

HE DIDNT soil and spoil this African are lazy and unambitious that's why they hate igbos

Go and read the book IN BIAFRA AFRICA DIED...you will understand how they west made Biafra die with the help of their slaves in Hausa and yorubas

Today how has Nigeria fared
How has Igbo fared

I am not praising igbos cos I am one

I am praising Igbo based on what I have seen people behave lazily and content with small thing

I live in Lagos and I can tell you this categorically

5 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by tonychristopher: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
IGBOSON1:
It's not that simple! The damage slavery and the subsequent colonialism did to the African psyche was massive! Add this to the systems and structures the selfish colonialists left behind in Africa when they left, and you'll see that the odds have been stacked way high against us! This is exactly how the 'superior' Europeans want things to remain: for us to always run to them for help and protection!

Stop using slavery as an excuse

Singapore Hong Kong India were colonised by British
Australia new Zealand USA Canada even Irish same British
Brazil Argentina by Spain and Portuguese
China was colonised by Japan

. so stop using slave excuse

It's in you. Black hate progress

That's why they hate igbos cos they are making headway

You keep hearing go back to your village especially by yorubas ..the way they cursed and chased ghanania

1 Like

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Stillfire: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2014
Yes they are weak. They would rather talk about black women's hair, lol. That is the only place they have power. How to fight and insult black women, lol. grin What other race on earth is more interested in female vanity than black men? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 06, 2014
Stillfire:
Yes they are weak. They would rather talk about black women's hair, lol. That is the only place they have power. How to fight and insult black women, lol. grin What other race on earth is more interested in female vanity than black men? cheesy

This! Always picking on Black women instead of facing their real enemies.

1 Like

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2014
True... african peoples are senseless. There's no racial agenda, they are just every 'greedy opportuned man' on his own. Nevertheless, redeemption is on the way.
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Biafra was a proper example of true black independence. Abiola was just another figure-head to be used to continue the domination.

3 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by tobechi20(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
I am strong

1 Like

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by birdman(m): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
@op, it is false. the evidence on the ground is that we have overcome more odds than any other racial group, and somehow we have managed to spread to more than half the planet.

tonychristopher:

I am not praising igbos cos I am one
I am praising Igbo based on what I have seen people behave lazily and content with small thing

comparing an immigrant population to the local one always favors the immigrants. Its the same way Americans think Nigerians are more hard working thantheir native born black counterparts. Yet a Benin (the country) man in Nigeria will categorically tell you that Nigerians are lazy. your points have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

3 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by black247: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
igbo2011:

I have to say I like critiques of ourselves. Many of which are true - just as long as we charge ALL of black Africa (ghana ams s. africa too!).

I agree with what is said.
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by kingston277(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Everybody inhabiting the continent is weak not just the men. Thats why they all still cling to their masters from the west.

1 Like

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Afam4eva(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
This is a topic that i'm always interested in. I have always wondered why Africa is the way it is. I've also wondered why the blacks in other advanced countries are not fairing like their fellow country men. The answer cannot be removed from slavery and colonialism.

4 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Pavore9: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2014
We have not given reasons to prove otherwise as our settings breeds "strong men" as against strong institutions,starting from the family unit. It baffles me that African men who feel so superior to African women, dey over respect oyinbo woman?

4 Likes

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by ololo12: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2014
I think a lot factors comes into play. Given the long history of slave trade, and perpetual distortion of African history by the colonialist to aid them in further exploiting us, has put the African man in total jeopardy. This is a deliberate attempt by the White Supremacist structure to keep Africa under perpetual servitude. A progressive super black nation which will unite the black race, as a people and nation is frowned upon by the White supremacist. Such a development will not sit well with them, as that would mean FULL STOP to NEOCOLONIALISM. I keep emphasizing the need for the Black race, to unite as a people and nation then only would we make significant progress and get the respect we deserve from other race and nation.

I want to quickly appreciate the efforts of erudite Pan Africanist on this forum, like Cap28, Thoth, Igbo2011, Horus and GenBuhari who keep spreading the word, and enlightening the uninformed African people. If the black race doesn't unite now, we risk facing total extermination in 500 years, by the white supremacist power structure.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Who said African men are weak?

We are the strongest men.
igbo2011:

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by tpia2005: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Na today?
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by igbo2011(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
GenBuhari:
Who said African men are weak?

We are the strongest men.

How are we strong we let the entire world put us down and don't do anything about it. We let people do us bad without any consequences. How are we strong?

1 Like

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
We maybe down now but we could still be on top tomorrow.
If you find two men fighting you would be premature to label any man weak just because he is on the ground with the other man on top of him. As long as he continues to fight he may still demonstrate his strength and get back on equal terms with his opponent.

We are strong because we have endured a lot and are still in the fight.

In the literal sense we are physically strong.

[size=18pt]100m final - 100% African men![/size]
[img]http://savoiaonline.files./2012/08/bolt-51.jpg[/img]
igbo2011:

How are we strong we let the entire world put us down and don't do anything about it. We let people do us bad without any consequences. How are we strong?
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by anonimi: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
GenBuhari:

but MENTALLY weak/lazy, not so

That is why we remain SLAVES to other groups. As the yorubas say -

Ogbon ju agbara lo - Sense better pass crude/raw physical power!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Stop insulting urself

what do u mean mentally weak lazy?

We are even stronger mentally - think of all we endured
anonimi:

but MENTALLY weak/lazy, not so

That is why we remain SLAVES to other groups. As the yorubas say -

[i]Ogbon ju agbara lo[/b] - Sense better pass crude/raw physical power!
Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by igbo2011(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
GenBuhari:
We maybe down now but we could still be on top tomorrow.
If you find two men fighting you would be premature to label any man weak just because he is on the ground with the other man on top of him. As long as he continues to fight he may still demonstrate his strength and get back on equal terms with his opponent.

We are strong because we have endured a lot and are still in the fight.

[size=18pt]100m final - 100% African men![/size]
[img]http://savoiaonline.files./2012/08/bolt-51.jpg[/img]

Look at what happened in India, what did we do in retaiation? Based on my sources nothing!! We are weak, other nations wouldn't allow this to happen only Africans because we are weak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96sSr0y5ASw

There was a black genocide in Libya what did we do to stop it? NOTHING!! We are weak people with no power that is why everyone in the world picks on us. Because they can get away with it without any consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8-z_RLFlDk

You need to read Dr. Chinweizu Ibekwe: http://www.houseofknowledge.org.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Patterson504(m): 1:04am On Dec 31, 2014
Its not just African men. Its Black Americans as well.. We are currently having issues with white police officers shooting down unarmed black kids. Yea, we will march for awhile then eventually it will die out. That's weak to me. There is so much more we can do as a group and we don't. The problem is that we don't care enough about each other. Black Americans like to refer to each other as "brothers" yet we act the opposite at times. We need to go back to the days of Martin Luther King. The people are a resemblance of their leadership or a lack thereof. I think that's the problem with the continent of Africa. Im a outtsider looking in but that's what I see. I am in the U.S. Army and have worked with many soldiers who immigrated from Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Ghana, and Cameroon just to name a few. The people must demand leaders that represent them. Not the leeches that you guys have. The question is how bad do you want it? When Africans recognize their true potential then they will be better off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why African Men Are So Weak? by Abagworo(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
thoth:
The answer to your question is evident from the sort of response you already got in your post. One is defending the Colonists Gods while asserting that we should wait for that God to set things right , the other told you it depends but has no answer to exactly what it depends on.
The illuminist told you frankly that you were wrong because Africa's problems were disease and starvation and God forgot to give us weapons to fight it ,also reminding you that South Africa, Kenya and Nigeria got their countries back (as if there were nations called South Africa,Kenya or Nigeria before colonial destruction started ) and you dare not oppose this stance.

The next guy quite true to his Africanness does not understand the write up,does not have any input nor does he have any questions on the assertions but he certainly would bet his left leg that it was written by a black feminist.
Here came the most interesting of all, he is against the people's mandate in the body of Biafra and at the same time tries to sell a CIA puppet as the Messiah. Put simply his only problem against the truth offered by IGBOSON is that it was TOO TRUTHFUL.

On the OP i believe the writer was right, the colonists never left as many thought they just handed the reins to willing servants , i think the black man is a coward, afraid to effect a revolution, to exterminate the enemies within. I believe there is a solution through education, if the people make a stand that African education must be that; African, and we must teach our kids that which will turn them into brave and proud men ,our own history and our own ideology. The gains that the enemies of Africa has gained through colonialism will be systematically defeated.

This is a great thread. When Mouamar Ghaddaf of Libyai, Idi Amin of Uganda and Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe stood up against the colonialists, they were used as scape goats to serve as deterrent to future pan Africanists. Zimbabwe has been humbled through economic warfare but Mugabe has lived on to old age and kept his country intact.

Ghaddafi was always labelled all sorts of names in the past but once he made moves to unite Africa, Libya was brought to its knees and Ghaddafi killed with the support of some stupid Africans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Belongs To Awori, The Bini Met Them There- Akintoye / Itan Ilorin Laderin / Word Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.