Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander (25704 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2014
enkay27:
Congrats dear
Because he just got a job, you're now using DEAR for him, hmmm women sha. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by Bryan12(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2014
Please where is joyglizzy.She's worth seeing
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by 9jatatafo(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2014
Some bottles must fall for prayers and celebrations. I am happy for you from the depth of my soul. Being employed is so good.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2014
This now sound like Facebook with Thank you dear, welcome dear, you too dear, amen dear.

Anyway. I still need my own Thank you dear.

Congratulations OP.

I work hard but I avoid hard works.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by nnejin(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]Soooo happy for oooo
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by IYANGBALI: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2014
No wahala just so a seed on nairaland with your salary for 6 months for more blessings
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by IYANGBALI: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2014
abejide1000:
Because he just got a job, you're now using DEAR for him, hmmm women sha. grin grin
you dey mind her?she wan follow the guy chop him salary
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by IYANGBALI: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2014
christinauju:

AMEN oh,I'm next on the line for a testimony...
are you really looking for job?I can get you fixed up before the week runs out
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by chukwudy: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Congrat
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by Descartes: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2014
Cöngratulations @Victorvic. May good Lord direct your path in your new workplace.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by Waliyllahi(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2014
NairaMode:
Got my first job through Nairaland too.
The OP of that job wasn't a Nairalander.
She just registered and posted the job.
Lots of people doubted... "Scam" "Scam" and I understood.
A new account posting a new job to be sent to a yahoo account.

Being the smart type, I sent it anyway.
I already had experience with spammers and scammers and I knew when you are invited for a job, common sense tells you to make inquiries.
If you get an invite from CBO Capital, www.buyam.com.ng or from Maple won't you make inquiries normally? You would.

So when the call came through for a phone interview at 5PM, I went along fine.
Then I was asked to come the next day 8AM for an interview.
I was discouraged at home but my younger brother (Never doubt the importance of motivation) asked me to go.
I went in for the interview (three stages) with the final one being the MD.
After everything, I told him I liked him and he asked why. So I did what I knew how to do best.

They told me they would get back to me then I took a risk and asked them some questions (My personal keys too).
They decided whatever and asked me to leave. I left. I was at Obalende and I got a call again to come back to the same office. The office is at Ologun Agbaje VI.

When I got there, a sit, new laptop and other needs had been provided and I resumed same day I went in for interview.
I told them I wasn't based in Lagos back then because I came from Ibadan but they didn't listen.
Had to borrow shirts from my friend for the remaining two days before I went back home.

If you follow some of my posts not threads, you may have come across my tips at interviews. Very few though.

So congrats to OP, Seun you did a good job too and thanks to God for everyone of us because whatever we may be going through right now shall pass.
whats that you know how to do best?
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2014
AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET ANY JOB ON NAIRALAND FOR ALMOST A MONTH. WHY IS GOD A PARTIAL GOD? THIS POVERTY IS TOO MUCH cry
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by allanphash7(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2014
how much are you gonna be paid dere
victorVIC1:
"Everyone gets a chance eventually"
The foregoing is a conviction that echoes on my mind whenever I come across an employment testimony on nairaland job section or any other forum....so it did happen after all.
Barely two weeks ago, I got an information from a fellow nairalander @ joyglitters about a coy in Lagos Mainland that was looking to hire fresh graduates so I decided to give it a try. Got an invite a few days later, underwent their recruitment process successfully and got the job afterwards.
My utmost appreciation to God. Also wish to extend a heartfelt THANK YOU with abundant appreciation to Seun for such a wonderful forum, @ joyglitters without whom I wudnt av gotten the job and everyone who contributed on the thread below..
https://www.nairaland.com/1844151/mistakes-dat-ive-made-job
#May God bless ur hustles
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by stev4luv: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2014
I'm a biochemist,i also need job pls any help this is my email.(stevenstemidayo@gmail.com)
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by Bigsteveg(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2014
christinauju:

AMEN oh,I'm next on the line for a testimony...

Amen and Amen. Will be waiting for ur testimony
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by Ekiseme(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2014
Congrats cool
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by orgasticdance: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2014
Hope the lagos coy also pays its staff salaries on time
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by rbjimoh: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2014
I'm a holder of B.Sc. Business Admin(2.1) pls help me. r@yahoo.com
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by clemz85(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2014
inmy dream i saw...

a wedding ceremony that made news in the town, big & small from all walks of the world were present, somewhere in the order of photograph was mentioned nairalanders, i beheld there was not space enough to contain the crowd.

God bless NL God bless NLers

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by mezebel(f): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2014
I'm so happy! Congrat dear for a successful breakthrough... I'm a graduate of Marketing,seeking for an Employment!!! Equally need some helping hand. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by Vikky014(f): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2014
tongue grin grin[quote author=abejide1000 post=26904995] Because he just got a job, you're now using DEAR for him, hmmm women sha. grin ;Du r funny.op congrats dear!
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by nyankpa(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2014
Congrats bro.

Pls someone should help a brother secure a job. I'm just frustrated at home. stephenyahaya98 @ yahoo.com
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by ghettodreamz(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2014
Information is KING.

Congrats to OP, your testimony shall remain permanent in Jesus name, amen.

God's favour to every other Nairalanders who are expectant of a good thing like this, your expectations shall never be cut off in Jesus name, amen.

Lastly, Seun, well done.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by AdeniyiA(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2014
He that brings smiles to the faces of people cannot keep it from himself.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by farano(f): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2014
Waspy:
Nairaland is versatile. I've also got something I'm very happy abt through a NLer. ( I no even meet the lady physically sef).

God bless all NLers. Amen

Na to find NL wifey remain oooo cry cry
hehehehehe Good luck grin

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by Bobo121(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2014
clemz85:
inmy dream i saw...

a wedding ceremony that made news in the town, big & small from all walks of the world were present, somewhere in the order of photograph was mentioned nairalanders, i beheld there was not space enough to contain the crowd.

God bless NL God bless NLers
Joseph the dreamer.
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by Missy89(f): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2014
WHY IS MY COMMENT HIDDEN?

DAFUQ IS GOING ON HERE?
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by techmatas: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
congrats op
Re: Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander by Chairbabe: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=victorVIC1 post=26840454][/quote] Op pay your first Tithe on nairaland. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About / Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 / Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.