Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

CityNG - Any Interest In A Group Buy? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CityNG - Any Interest In A Group Buy? (778 Views)

CityNG - New Gopro Hero3 White Edition ₦50,000.00 / CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 / CityNG - Lenovo 7" 16GB Tablet - N25,000 Shipped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CityNG - Any Interest In A Group Buy? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
My people how all of una dey?

If you're interested in a group buy let me know on what and let's see what we can do.
Re: CityNG - Any Interest In A Group Buy? by Kangol99(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
What's group buy?
Re: CityNG - Any Interest In A Group Buy? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Of what
Re: CityNG - Any Interest In A Group Buy? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
whats the deal?
Re: CityNG - Any Interest In A Group Buy? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kangol99: What's group buy?

"Group buying, also known as collective buying, offers products and services at significantly reduced prices on the condition that a minimum number of buyers would make the purchase. Origins of group buying can be traced to China where 團購 (tuángòu) or team buying was executed to get discount prices from retailer when a large group of people were willing to buy the same item. In recent times, group buying websites have emerged as a major player in online shopping business. Typically, these websites feature a "deal of the day", with the deal kicking in once a set number of people agree to buy the product or service. Buyers then print off a voucher to claim their discount at the retailer. Many of the group-buying sites work by negotiating deals with local merchants and promising to deliver crowds in exchange for discounts."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_buying
Re: CityNG - Any Interest In A Group Buy? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
MissMeiya: Of what

That's what we have to figure out based on the responses.
Re: CityNG - Any Interest In A Group Buy? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
tooltip: whats the deal?

To be decided based on input from Nairalanders.
Re: CityNG - Any Interest In A Group Buy? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
CityNG:

That's what we have to figure out based on the responses.

Hmm. Reserving judgement.
Re: CityNG - Any Interest In A Group Buy? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
CityNG

Actually, I have a wholesale contact who sells designer brand name perfumes and colognes incredibly cheaply. I've dealt with him for over a year, but only for gifts for family and friends. I've been dying to buy from him in bulk, but I never have the cash. And I can't think of a reasonable way to ship it to Nigeria. (A container of perfume is too small to send by itself) Preferably somewhere that is not Lagos, for max profit.

Thoughts?

Edit: oh. This is the tech section. Nvm
Re: CityNG - Any Interest In A Group Buy? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
MissMeiya: CityNG

Actually, I have a wholesale contact who sells designer brand name perfumes and colognes incredibly cheaply. I've dealt with him for over a year, but only for gifts for family and friends. I've been dying to buy from him in bulk, but I never have the cash. And I can't think of a reasonable way to ship it to Nigeria. (A container of perfume is too small to send by itself) Preferably somewhere that is not Lagos, for max profit.

Thoughts?

ChinoSXL is a Nairalander here in Houston that can arrange the shipment for you. Also KoboMart can help with the logistics of storage and distribution.

KoboMart can also handle the collection of money since you know our people just love Pay On Delivery (if that fits your business model).
Re: CityNG - Any Interest In A Group Buy? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
CityNG:

ChinoSXL is a Nairalander here in Houston that can arrange the shipment for you. Also KoboMart can help with the logistics of storage and distribution.

KoboMart can also handle the collection of money since you know our people just love Pay On Delivery (if that fits your business model).

Thanks!!!
Re: CityNG - Any Interest In A Group Buy? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
i like the concept of crowd purchasing.....waiting for more input, where is ymodulus?
CityNG:

To be decided based on input from Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: CityNG - Any Interest In A Group Buy? by Clone2020(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Clone2020 is always ready

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Ascend G6 4G Specs, Price And Availability In Nigeria / Cheeapest Etisalat Browsing Data For Smartphones And Modems / Hp Pavilion Dv6000 Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.