Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

| Laughter Is The Best Medicine Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / | Laughter Is The Best Medicine Jokes (666 Views)

Laughter... The Best Medicine / Laughter Is The Best Medicine: Farmer Joe In Court. / Joke: Professor And Students - A Day Without Laughter Is A Day Wasted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

| Laughter Is The Best Medicine Jokes by K3bee(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
*.A man and a woman walked into a guest house and requested to spend d night there. The owner of the guest house, Mr Ben, who is a member of MFM refused to allow men and women stay together in his
hotel because of fornication. The woman explained; He is my son, Not my spouse and so they
checked in. After 30mins, Mr. Ben sent his maid to go and check if those folks were truly mother and son. The maid came back and said; Sir, she’s truly the mother. The Boss asked; How did you confirm? The maid Smiled; Sir I am sure, I saw her Breastfeeding the Man.

(1) (Reply)

Bin Gbagbo, The Jokes President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / My NAIRALAND Dreams/wishes / My Girlfriend Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.