Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Views On Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Views On Site (797 Views)

[ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help / Hop In To Get over 250 Views On Ur Post or page / Chat Rooms And Forum Enabled On Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Views On Site by rockon(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2008
hi

This is a new forum posting site. give some nice review and suggestion for making it attractive.
http://forum.flexwebs.org

thanks
Re: Views On Site by yawatide(f): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2008
wow!

The first forum that I have seen advertised on here that looks nothing like Nairaland wink

I never comment on forums but felt I had to this time for the aforementioned reason. Kudos!
Re: Views On Site by WebMonk(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2008
Nice - The header text could be white though.
Re: Views On Site by askphantom(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2008
Sorry if am critical. but if you edited a template, i don't see it as your work.

The site is lovely, although i would have prefered an 80% hybrid layout to span more of my page.

The details is lovely.

But looks like you used phpBB. The styling was by someone else. Programming am not so sure. But since you can edit it and manage it, You are ok.

Guy let us try to get better each day.
Re: Views On Site by yawatide(f): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2008
Sorry if am critical. but if you edited a template

OOOkay, so what is wrong with editing a template? Is it a crime punishable by hanging at the balls? Isn't there such a thing as working smart, not hard anymore?

Again, please convince me as to why this is a big deal?
Re: Views On Site by Seun(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2008
It is not a sin to use templates, but professional web designers don't want to be made redundant. wink
Re: Views On Site by yawatide(f): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2008
huh?
Re: Views On Site by olush0la(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2008
@Seun: you might wanna re-read and modify your line.
@askphantom: not too many people would know what to do
with all the best templates in the world. Give the guy some cred'
He put some work into it. The end result is his.
@Yawa: damn, girl, hanging by the balls? You play hard. LOL.

(1) (Reply)

устный перевод / Minecraft / I Want To Learn Software Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.