Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) (63436 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / MEET THE New Cute Babies In Nollywood And Their Lovely Mothers! [photos] / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by sylve11: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Dis Omotola pinkin nose sha cheesy grin

She is on Nosaquinn injection I guess. cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by buJu234: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2014
i think its more of our crazy traditions that is killing many teens mothers potentials.

our traditions jst conclude that they re finish cos they have kids at a young age... atleast these ladies have proven our crazy traditions to b wrong once again.

nice one keep it up;

and to all single teens mothers who told u thats the end of the world?? u can still make it and make it big.. if only u jst close ur ears to traditions and wat people will say and move on towards achieving ur great dreams.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Osalaura: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2014
bashydemy:
And most of them will go on street organizing rally against child marriage whereas they got married as a child... hahahahhaa
That's because they know wht they went through and wldn't want that for others.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by one4GOD(f): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2014
;DVERY FUNNY.

Tolexander:
Almost all the female celebs would have been on this list. Thank God for the intervention of RU486 +Misoprostol, French letter, Levonogestrel, and co1tus interruptus
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2014
Euh.... early marriage seems to have more advantages than disadvantages. shocked

Come to think of it, not all of them were married when they got pregnant undecided

I don't have money for marriage now but I can still do something grin

To all teenagers out there, learn from the exemplary lives of your stars, the earlier the better. cheesy

**running home to advice my land lady's last daughter (12yrs) **

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2014
This thing dem dey call fuvk sef
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Emmalot121(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2014
diksucker:
ONE gud tin i like so much abt early marriage is that u get to birth ur kids so early. and u grow wit ur kids. and enjoy life. some omotolas mates are stil waiting 4 d right man to mary whereas she wil soon b a grand mum in few years to cum. am 32, wish i am already married and hav like 2 or 3 kids
Story that touches the heart. embarassed
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Cpumping(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2014
GooseBaba:

Aunty mi...fear no catch you... You carry that kind moniker dey Waka NL and you still get liver to tell us your age... I hail you..!!! grin grin shocked

Lol, Ayam sure she created dis moniker wen she was 22. Abi diksucker ?

But dat is none of my business.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by drnairalov: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2014
maheeda should be dere also..she has a dughter
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by slimzypink(f): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2014
I married at the age of 17teen so iz nothing new
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2014
Cpumping:

Lol, Ayam sure she created dis moniker wen she was 22. Abi diksucker ?

But dat is none of my business.

That's 10yrs ago. (2014) while Nairaland was developed in 2015 undecided

Anyway, she should have gotten her own pikin that time nah instead of just creating funny monikers. grin

okkkk..... now I figured it out, she was still naïve and thought the throat was the way to take the stuff into the womb. Hehe... eyaaa... Stop sucking it dear, take it in there. wink

**Jeez! Can't believe I just typed all this dirty things! I don bad gan!**
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2014
slimzypink:

I married at the age of 17teen so iz nothing new

How has it been? wink

Btw, that's how many years ago sef?
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by binbass(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
diksucker:
ONE gud tin i like so much abt early marriage is that u get to birth ur kids so early. and u grow wit ur kids. and enjoy life. some omotolas mates are stil waiting 4 d right man to mary whereas she wil soon b a grand mum in few years to cum. am 32, wish i am already married and hav like 2 or 3 kids
You make sense pass sense.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Classicman47(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
diksucker:

how can dat be when u are still sucking dicks??
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by brownsoldier(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
AriDsexy:

Hmmm....be nice joor.
Niceties away for the holidays embarassed
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Uchesis: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
diksucker:
Maybe wen u stop sucking dik
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by bukatyne(f): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Remii:
and these are all non muslims, why then do muslims attacked for early marriage?

Maybe because they married their age mates

Your can't compare 15 & 18 to 15 & 30 or 15 & 40 cheesy
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by chlowi(f): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
GooseBaba:

Aunty mi...fear no catch you... You carry that kind moniker dey Waka NL and you still get liver to tell us your age... I hail you..!!! grin grin shocked

AFRAID CATCH ME TOO
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by symbian03(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I love me some genevieve...
As much as I don't encourage teenage pregnancy especially outside marriage - I think I prefer it to those ones that 'delete' the unborn child.

I love early marriage(s) -makes you grow with your kids. Make person no come use pension dey train pikin lipsrsealed

God bless you. As in eh!!! I "hate" people who engage in abortion with passion. They're ashamed of carrying pregnancy and yet won't desist from doing the thing since they're not ready. Imagine if Obama had been aborted? who would've been the first black President.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Toks2008(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Omotola's first daughter curves though
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by ikharia91(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tolexander:
Almost all the female celebs would have been on this list. Thank God for the intervention of RU486 +Misoprostol, French letter, Levonogestrel, and co1tus interruptus
STUFF!!!
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by ikharia91(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
drnairalov:
maheeda should be dere also..she has a dughter
Never knew d hoe was a celebrity.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Some early marriage are sometimes good,infact before i get to 30 i want to have more two kids.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by simdam500(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chanchit: Hmmm, I'm sure when most of this actress got pregnant people(including me) will say their life is finished, but God knws best.

they must have said the same too but because words are not sticked on cheek we wouldn't know.

by the way if only they can tell us what they all went through in bringing their children up to this age
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by holatin(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
papoose321:

Weird Mc na teen grandma abi grandpa
hahahahaha
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by holatin(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
lalasticlala:

weird mc has a child?
pls don't tell me u are asking me ooooooooo.
you wey sabi celebrity like kilode
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
pls don't tell me u are asking me ooooooooo.
you wey sabi celebrity like kilode

lol.

I sabi but this one pass me oooo
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by chalxdon(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
diksucker:
...and this your username can keep you unmarried for more years ahead. #smh

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by AnonymustME(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
symbian03:

God bless you. As in eh!!! I "hate" people who engage in abortion with passion. They're ashamed of carrying pregnancy and yet won't desist from doing the thing since they're not ready. Imagine if Obama had been aborted? who would've been the first black President.

I'M not in support of abortion but if Obama was aborted.... someone else would have been the first black president.....its not like it never would have happened

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by holatin(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol.

I sabi but this one pass me oooo
hahahahaha I hail thee
bless you
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by bashydemy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Osalaura:
That's because they know wht they went through and wldn't want that for others.
But they all make it at the end how about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) / 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) / Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.