Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country (1602 Views)

Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander / Letter To Patience Jonathan By Almajiri / Defend Yourself Or Be Slaughtered Like Goats, JNI Urges Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country by dekronik: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
I have said I will no longer create BH related thread on NL. But as I am right now I don't think I will sleep properly. How long will we continue to take our current security situation lightly. Do we wait until all our soldiers are butchered like common cow before we act? The video of the NAF pilot beheaded by ordinary almajiri has made my blood boil. For Gods sake how did we get to this? A group that started with sticks, bows and arrows now makes 480 soldiers "tactically retreat" to Cameroun. This same bunch of almajiris mocks and insults the so called giant of Africa with no reprimand. This same set of almajiris shoot down a NAF plane, kidnap the pilot(who by the way is a Wing Commander-similar to Lt Col in the Army) and even have the effontry to view the choPping off of his head and showing it publicly. This is the height of insult to a country like Nigeria. I don't know this pilot, but as I'm typing this tears are dripping from my eyes. How did we get to this. Boko haram is not beyond the Nigerian Army capacity, yet we allow them to grow daily right before our eyes. This is just unacceptable. Our political class have really failed us.

RIP Wing Commander......(No be me go tell una him name)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country by tinkinjow: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
What's your point
Re: A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country by dekronik: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
tinkinjow: What's your point

My point is

#stopbokoharamnow

1 Like

Re: A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country by brownlords: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
And the video?
Re: A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country by Raiders: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
I thought the army claimed the video is fake and a propaganda.
Re: A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country by publicenemy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
You better stop shedding those tears before you run out of fluids...

The people responsible for guarantying our security only care about bbeing elected or reelected...they play politics with people"s lives....only now has the Nigerian army started been victorious over the Boko Haram, now that the presidential election is close.

Innitially they were sending soldiers in batches of 20s and 50s to be slaughtered instead of unleashing the full might of the army on Boko Haram.but next febuary is elections and now they are sending so much more and gaining victories....tell me they didn't know this all along.
Re: A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country by publicenemy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
tinkinjow: What's your point

Are you so daft ? Can't you read and understand?
Re: A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country by Sibrah: 12:15am On Oct 04, 2014
i Heard it is a picture and not a vid. If u have a link to the video please share on time.
Re: A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country by dekronik: 6:49am On Oct 04, 2014
Sibrah: i Heard it is a picture and not a vid. If u have a link to the video please share on time.

There is really no point sharing the link, because I will only be helping BH spread their useless propaganda. Its really not for the weak at heart.

#victoryfornigeria
Re: A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country by warrior01: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2014
dekronik:

There is really no point sharing the link, because I will only be helping BH spread their useless propaganda. Its really not for the weak at heart.

#victoryfornigeria
Then, what' s the essence of this your senseless post?

1 Like

Re: A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:00am On Oct 04, 2014
dekronik:

My point is

#stopbokoharamnow
and so, u dnt knw where borno dey?

1 Like

Re: A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country by dekronik: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: and so, u dnt knw where borno dey?

With such dumb comments, I weep for the youths and Nigerias future. So because I know where Borno is I should just go there and say I wanna stop BH. Well for those who are so daft as not to understand what my post is all about, let me use the language you will understand.
Our political class should step up efforts against BH. As a taxpayer I believe I have the right to demand that action be taken againsts these mad men called BH.

1 Like

Re: A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2014
dekronik:

My point is

#stopbokoharamnow
Nigerian army recruit form is out go and buy and join in the fight...coward
Re: A Whole Wing Commander Slaughtered Like Ram By Almajiri? I Weep For My Country by dekronik: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2014
Osahon7:
Nigerian army recruit form is out go and buy and join in the fight...coward

Thank you....braveman.

(1) (Reply)

"Most Nigerian Navy Personnel Can't Swim" / Where On Earth Is 13volts? / Police Tear Gas Apc “walk For Change“ In Akure, Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.